2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 people have come by the Anthony home in the past 30 minutes. The house is pitch black, has been all night

WFTV reporting the Hopespring house is totally dark tonight... no sign of the A's anywhere.

She could be in some house in the area, a friend of JB's, et...who knows...

I'd guess a car switch and a quick scissor to her ratty hair are now taking place. Truth is you can't disguise evil. It will still shine through.

After her ballsy walk out the front door I doubt she'll even bother to disguise herself. CM was right about at least one thing - she is one tough broad. It's going to get her killed, however.

Considering you don't need a foundation to pass Caylee's Law take a wild guess? Ick. I hope people don't contribute.

You know they will. The Anthonys just don't know when to stop. They're aiming to be just as despised as their daughter. I've already arrived at that point.

I'm absolutely seething with disgust at the whole damn lot of them.

They have a reporter at hope springs. House is dark, no one at home. No one expects Casey back in neighborhood. Lippman said George has NOT made a statement about whether or not Casey is welcome there in over a year - so who knows. More lies.

Has it occured that there is a MEDIA blackout?

How does that work if each station has their own signal? (i.e. WFTV has their helicopter) I don't know if I've remember encountering a media blackout before.

So that jet that they were watching was a group of golfers on vacation. Where did KC go? They went into the parking garage of CM's office building. They probably changed vehicles there and headed to another location. Could they be headed out of Orlando and KC leaving from another airport???

When I think of how CA will be notarized in the news in the years to come... i feel it will be simular to Karla Homolka. We will always know of any sightings...arrests... moves... marriages... pregnancies (ugh)... and so on. She will be in the news forever. Maybe not often but she will keep popping up unfortunately.

I'm still freaked out that KC is released almost 3 years to the day... I give her until 2013 and then I think her "fame" will "flame" out in a big way.

I can't believe CFCA is released ... omg ... wth was wrong with the Pinellas 12 ?

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

So that jet that they were watching was a group of golfers on vacation. Where did KC go? They went into the parking garage of CM's office building. They probably changed vehicles there and headed to another location. Could they be headed out of Orlando and KC leaving from another airport???

I don't think they have a clue where she went quite honestly.

Okay seriously? I really don't see the relevance of where he was born and when someone tells me somewhere, I believe them. Got any links where he contradicts this?

This just starts making me a little uncomfortable. I know he has relatives in pr. Could be but places he or Casey may have relations doesn't hold a ton of weight.

If a network is banking this, she's taking a plane....otherwise no way and the cops may have shown up at the airport because protestors showed up.

I don't see any relevance where someone is born either, which is why it is odd when someone lies about it. I have read two interviews, each giving different quotes from him about his birthplace. It was someone else who just said he told the media 'Spain.' So I thought it seemed silly IF he actually did say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn