WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I read somewhere that Spillman lived in (or grew up in) Tonasket.

I think JF also lived in Tonasket.

Close to Canadian border. Just a thought......

Spillman lived in Tonasket. He murdered the 9 year-old daughter of his female roomate before he moved to Wenatchee...

Not that this has anything to do with it, but I noticed CR, the BF's brother, filed for divorce in November 2009. Both brothers' criminal histories go back quite a ways...what is the possibility that the BF didn't turn out like his other two brothers?

I could've sworn one of our local people that knows him said that he only had one brother.

And I thought that member also said his brother wasn't in jail.

:confused:

I saw mention of some pictures of the CB location that were posted either last night or earlier today, but I can't seem to find them. Have they been removed, or am I just missing them?

I saw them earlier today, but it looks like they are gone now. Unless I'm not looking on the right pages. Can someone confirm?:waitasec:

I saw them earlier today, but it looks like they are gone now. Unless I'm not looking on the right pages. Can someone confirm?:waitasec:

I believe if I am thinking correctly (I was up late on here and did not sleep but 2 hours before going to class) it was on or about page 13 or 14 of this thread.

looks like all the pictures were pulled, i may be wrong, but i was on when they were posted and i dont see them now

looks like all the pictures were pulled, i may be wrong, but i was on when they were posted and i dont see them now

Looks like they were pulled, I can see my comments on them but they are gone.

I believe if I am thinking correctly (I was up late on here and did not sleep but 2 hours before going to class) it was on or about page 13 or 14 of this thread.

Yes, I found some posts that were responses to the pics but not any posts with the actual pics. :waitasec:

Pictures of CB crime scene were originally posted by Del Rio around pages 7-14 ish in this thread. I saw them. Can't find them now either. They must have been removed.

If I remember correctly it was mentioned in the WW dogs were brought when the car was discovered and they lost the scent at the pavement

If anyone has a link to this article, could you please post it? I thought I'd read all the WW articles relating to Mackenzie's case and I missed that one.

Since someone had mentioned the fact that the killer could be posting on here or reading, don't you think that if they were a POI, the LE would confisgate their computers? I would think that if they found they were on here, that would look very suspicious...

LE would have to have reasonable cause to obtain a search warrant first, I think.

Spillman lived in Tonasket. He murdered the 9 year-old daughter of his female roomate before he moved to Wenatchee...

You might want to go to page 13, post 310 and open link for that case info.

Liz, I seem to be having problems getting onto the WW site. As soon as I am able I will try to find the article I referenced

Dear Posters:

I need to remind everyone of a couple of things.

First, there is no sleuthing of minors, including posting about a certain minor's poetry.

Second, the name "Websleuths" belongs to Tricia Griffith alone. It is never allowed or appropriate for you to use that name to identify yourself. For example, it would be misusing the name Websleuths for you to contact a member of the media or a player in this case and say, "Hi, I am Jane Doe from Websleuths and blah, blah, blah..."

Thanks for your cooperation,

Hoppy
mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgottaKnow
If I remember correctly it was mentioned in the WW dogs were brought when the car was discovered and they lost the scent at the pavement

If the sent was lost at the pavement, we can assume that the individual did not walk or ride a bike down the canyon. That would mean they got into a second vehicle. That also means that without a doubt this person was not acting alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa