Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you do this and get his reaction please, please let us know. I bet it will be priceless.

Thanks logical for taking it for the team.
I do appreciate it very much since I wasn't going to click on it.

Whew! It was hard work - had to practise clicking that line a few times to limber up and brace myself - well- brace my stomach reaction - count to 100 - and say a mantra or two - surround myself in pink light - and did a few yoga stretches - and you know me - I'll go to the wall for my WS friends...:floorlaugh:

At least there was no duct tape involved in this one....:rocker:

RR0004 - I'm gassin' up the car... I've gone to this expo 3 years in a row - met lots of authors, and took hiome hundreds of free books.

http://www.bookexpoamerica.com/Show-Info/

Its in NYC...and I guessing he might be here to promote it - if so, maybe I'll walk up right up to him with my copy of Imperfect Justice and ask if this is the Jeff Ashton signing.

...... :silly:
OMG - Will you really?? Willya please please huh? Willya??? I'd pay big money for that one...:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

RR0004 - I'm gassin' up the car... I've gone to this expo 3 years in a row - met lots of authors, and took hiome hundreds of free books.

Its in NYC...and I guessing he might be here to promote it - if so, maybe I'll walk up right up to him with my copy of Imperfect Justice and ask if this is the Jeff Ashton signing.

BRAVO!

Have a camcorder ready at the helm if possible. That would be the ultimate, devine slap of slaps-I'd love to see his expression:rocker:

I completely blew pretty much of a whole day, laughing myself crazy in here.

A good time was had by all :)

btw. Book isn't even out yet and there's an already steady stream of negative opinions on Amazon-and that's the way it is!

Forgive me if this has been pointed out or answered...but if Jose repeats his allegations towards George outside the courtroom, doesn't that constitute slander/libel?

I think I even read somewhere he goes into detail regarding his "shocking opening statement".

There must be something really wrong with me. I thought the sadness and betrayal I felt at the injustice of Caylee's murder and trial was subsiding. But after reading Jose's bio (http://www.garsonwrightpublicrelations.com/josebaez.html) my jaw is tight again, fists are clenched, gut twisted and I believe that's steam coming out of my ears that's clouding my vision ~ cuz I don't want to admit that it's tears.

When, oh when, are the immoral bastards ever going to stop surfing the waves of evil created by Casey and the Anthony family?

Obviously the judicial system can't stop them, the Florida bar approves, the Cross Church condoned and had no effect, broadcasting companies were delighted to pay for an obscene defense, and now Jose has managed to find a publisher who is willing to gamble his reputation and company to ride this tsunami into riches too. Public opinion has borne no consequence for any of the players yet and I'm disappointed. Will it ever?

I am angry and sick to my stomach about all of it. Sorry to be such a bummer ~ will go soak in a bubble bath, refresh and probably be embarrassed about my rant when I return in a few.

Forgive me if this has been pointed out or answered...but if Jose repeats his allegations towards George outside the courtroom, doesn't that constitute slander/libel?

I think I even read somewhere he goes into detail regarding his "shocking opening statement".

I would love to see GA push a lawsuit on him.

There must be something really wrong with me. I thought the sadness and betrayal I felt at the injustice of Caylee's murder and trial was subsiding. But after reading Jose's bio (http://www.garsonwrightpublicrelations.com/josebaez.html) my jaw is tight again, fists are clenched, gut twisted and I believe that's steam coming out of my ears that's clouding my vision ~ cuz I don't want to admit that it's tears.

When, oh when, are the immoral bastards ever going to stop surfing the waves of evil created by Casey and the Anthony family?

Obviously the judicial system can't stop them, the Florida bar approves, the Cross Church condoned and had no effect, broadcasting companies were delighted to pay for an obscene defense, and now Jose has managed to find a publisher who is willing to gamble his reputation and company to ride this tsunami into riches too. Public opinion has borne no consequence for any of the players yet and I'm disappointed. Will it ever?

I am angry and sick to my stomach about all of it. Sorry to be such a bummer ~ will go soak in a bubble bath, refresh and probably be embarrassed about my rant when I return in a few.

I think your post was spot on. And your description of an "obscene defense" was perfect.

RR0004 - I'm gassin' up the car... I've gone to this expo 3 years in a row - met lots of authors, and took home hundreds of free books.

Its in NYC...and I guessing he might be there to promote it - if so, maybe I'll walk up right up to him with my copy of Imperfect Justice and ask if this is the Jeff Ashton signing.

---------------
YES!!!!! go for it.:rocker:

Sooo much better now!

kossa4-badar.bmp

:blush: :blush: :blush:​

SOTS....have really missed your posts. Just look at some of the old gang showing up to poke fun at the clown!!

I know! Isn't great? And I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

I dont know if my Disscussion will remain on Amazon. I really let it out. I said I may pull out of Amazon for their selling the book. Thats no lie, I have bought plenty from Amazon..:what::woohoo: PS. I asked if "she" was in on it!

I check in often but post rarely these days. I opened a new business in November and am so busy.

I miss all my WS friends....and you all ARE IN FACT friends!!

Oh, congradulation sots.
:congrats:

It's listed for pre-order on Amazon. Can't wait to see the reviews roll in once it's released.

I can't wait to see how many millions of 1 or 2 persons orders it.

i looked up garson and wright-only because garson sounded too darn close to garrison-remember him? Anyways, mr. Wright won the

( are y'all sitting down now? Drinks out of the way of tipping over? Ok )

p.t. Barnum award in 2007. Nothing more needs to be said:woohoo:

omg. Lmao.

I looked up Garson and Wright-Only because Garson sounded too darn close to Garrison-remember him? Anyways, Mr. Wright won the

( are y'all sitting down now? drinks out of the way of tipping over? ok )

P.T. Barnum award in 2007. Nothing more needs to be said:woohoo:
...and the circus continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads