VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never ever heard that in reference to weed and I'd consider myself a scholar lol.

If she were referring to getting blazed or blazing, dunno why she'd change it to blazen rather than blazin (even though kids are pretty stupid, I'm guessing it's some kind of inside joke or phrase)

I admit i have smoked and still smoke on occasion. Think about it, there are bongs called hookahs. so blazenbambooka sounds right to me.

I've never ever heard that in reference to weed and I'd consider myself a scholar lol.

If she were referring to getting blazed or blazing, dunno why she'd change it to blazen rather than blazin (even though kids are pretty stupid, I'm guessing it's some kind of inside joke or phrase)

Actually she spelled guitarist "guitarest", so maybe she was talking about getting high lol

These kids can't spell for ****. It's what keeps me in business. :rolleyes:

Okay I stand corrected, after reading the rest of that screenshot, she just didn't have much care for the English language :(

Okay I stand corrected, after reading the rest of that screenshot, she just didn't have much care for the English language :(

It seems all of them get a kick out of misspelling words, not sure why, maybe thats all part of the scene. Who knows...

Really, two things are going on with the spelling: first, they intentionally misspell some sounds and words quite regularly, in particular, k is used in place of c a lot. It's thought to be underground-sounding, alternative. Z for s, likewise; second, like I said, most of them can't spell for ****, so they unintentionally misspell words, too. To "outsiders," they appear semi-literate at best.

Come to think of it, there's another thing I can think of: texting has influenced spelling, for example U for you.

(I'm a linguist. Can you tell?)

Really, two things are going on with the spelling: first, they intentionally misspell some sounds and words quite regularly, in particular, k is used in place of c a lot. It's thought to be underground-sounding, alternative. Z for s, likewise; second, like I said, most of them can't spell for ****, so they unintentionally misspell words, too. To "outsiders," they appear semi-literate at best.

Come to think of it, there's another thing I can think of: texting has influenced spelling, for example U for you.

(I'm a linguist. Can you tell?)

haha! Now the only thing I don't know is why the sad face if she was going to get high? Shouldn't there have been a happy face?
Come to think of it, ain't a DAMN thing about this case logical.......haha!
logically, teens don't smoke weed at their parents house
logically, 16 yo kids don't have 20 yos stay over with parents consent
logically, most parents don't take their kids to satanic events esp if you're a pastor
logically, people don't murder 4 people cuz a girl dumped them
logically, if you do murder someone you don't hang out with them for 3 to 4 days
logically, you don't call police after you murder people
logically, 20 yos don't travel half way across country to stay with 16yos and their parents
logically, people care about how they spell
wow, shall i go on?

maybe... she was too high to think to change her face? maybe smoking made her down. it does some.

Also a lot of times, depending on how slow myspace is or which method you use to change your status, she coulda just left an older status' smilie.

Or the frown could be eluding to the company with which she's about to get "blazen" with.. if there was a rift between her and samwise.

Also a lot of times, depending on how slow myspace is or which method you use to change your status, she coulda just left an older status' smilie.

Or the frown could be eluding to the company with which she's about to get "blazen" with.. if there was a rift between her and samwise.

Didn't someone translate this before to mean something more like "totally screwed in the *advertiser censored*"? That would explain the frowny face too.

I have no idea what it actually means.

Omigod, I looked, like you said, and all of a sudden the computer screen started spinning in a circle and I could hear demonic screaming.

Hah hah.

I am just saying that this is one of the images he chose to represent himself. Try and imagine what he is thinking there behind that mask.

He's become his own avatar.

Didn't someone translate this before to mean something more like "totally screwed in the *advertiser censored*"? That would explain the frowny face too.

I have no idea what it actually means.

I think on the original thread someone looked up the three words separately on urbandictionary and surmised that.

But, UD often times isn't reliable, slang changes by region, and the three words could mean something entirely different alone than they do together, or depending on context.

I think on the original thread someone looked up the three words separately on urbandictionary and surmised that.

But, UD often times isn't reliable, slang changes by region, and the three words could mean something entirely different alone than they do together, or depending on context.

Sure.

Or maybe her weed was ****ty.

OMG that's some crazy stuff.

Maybe she was in a bad mood, a little perturbed and smoked to calm down or to get in a better mood.
Perhaps she was pizzed (sorry Tapu) because even though she was totally over him, he was still a "lingerer" at her house and she was stuck with him and had to share her weed with him.

I agree texting has led to even more derioration of the ability to spell.
It's like shorthand, anyone remember that?

its ez 2 do whn u txt alot, kwim?

So, yeah, not much about this makes sense. It doesn't make sense that he flew all the way to VA and then at the concert they didn't even hang out together and nobody is gossiping about it or neither one of them is upset about that?

And then, after "breaking up" he doesn't just fly home early, he stays and then supposedly he's upset at finding a text and becomes jealous.

And then, after killing them, he doesn't just split and fly home early, he hangs out and kills the Dad.

And then...we are dying for some more details here because when something makes absolutely no sense it drives your mind crazy trying to fit the pieces together even though the parts aren't all there.

One local mentioned that Sam robbed the pastor. We don't know if this is true, but the pastor's arrival may have given Sam the means (cash and car) that he needed to get out of town.

Maybe, but why did he still have to go to the ATM machine?

And when he did go to the ATM, why didn't he just overdraft his account to get the money for rebooking?

If I just murdered someone, I'm not going to be that concerned with a 15$ overdraft fee when fleeing the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa