‘Kate Plus 8 Series Finale: Kate Gosselin Says “This Is Not Goodbye”

Wow really? $150 a week?
I need you to give me some pointers.
I spend more than that for the 3 of us. That includes lunch for my DD but not the 2 adults.

Also remember, Kate buys all organic foods. They do tend to be a bit higher.

I paid $7.00 for 1 gallon of organic milk today, that's double what the regular whole milk went for, fruit is the same and Kate also buys hormone free meat...I can't imagine feeding 8 growing kids at those prices.

Buying a two seater sports car seems like an indulgence when you have 8 kids and tell your twitter fans you haven't put them in gymnastics because it costs a lot of money.

She says her kids tell her daily they want her to get them a new daddy. Maybe a dating show will be her next reality TV project.

What's next for Kate Gosselin? I don't see her going back to her nursing career. She's mentioned wanting to host a talk show, doesn't really have that kind of personality imo, but you never know I guess?

I hope she saved a bunch of money to tide her over in the meantime
icon12.gif

She's hooking up with Elaine from the Seinfeld show and they'll open a dance studio.

I guess being a plain ole nurse is out. Unless she can make that a reality show :idea: Nurse Kate :genie: A camera could follow her around tending to the sick and comforting the needy. :innocent:
She'd get to keep the hair extensions,right ?:waitasec:

That's actually opposite of what happened.

She couldn't have babies on her own. She had fertility treatments. That's why she had twins then the six.

You never know how many babies you will have with those treatments. She got pregnant with 6.
They did not believe in selective abortion. So they had them.

Thank God that is available for those who struggle with fertility. As someone who did, I know what that feels like.

She didn't "pop out" a bunch of babies to get a show.

ETA: IMO the baby milling comment is very offensive. Unless you struggle with fertility, you have no idea.
That's true. It can be devastating to want something so badly ,but it just doesn't happen naturally. For some women it's as though their own body has betrayed them.They FEEL like a mother ,even if they have not been able to get pregnant.
Thank goodness many can turn to the medical field to help them .
I know some people think it's not natural ,especially when it can result in such high multiple births (after Octo-Mom , some even thought it should be illegal !) but the family that is created is what matters .
Can't have too much love in the world :loveyou:

He worked.
He worked full time and he supported the family. The show and the book sales paid for the country McMansion ,the nannies and luxury vacation every month. They moved up in social ranking ,that's all. JMO
And it was Kate who insisted they try for "just one more".

The show, when it started, was about the kids. Kate turned it into a show about her. She isn't likeable IMO - but that doesn't mean she won't get a show.

The show, when it started was about the FAMILY.
It still was about the family when it was cancelled.

I've watched every episode since it started.

Sure, Kate has changed over the years. As we all do.

But, she is still a very dedicated mother. Love her or hate her, she's taking care of her children.

His check never fully supported the family of 10.
If you watch the first season, you will see him admit that.

<snip>

Then it was pretty selfish and irresponsible of Kate to insist on 'just one more'.

IMO

Then it was pretty selfish and irresponsible of Kate to insist on 'just one more'.

IMO

Insist on just one more what?
Child?

They had twins.

THEY did treatments to have one more. Turned out to be 6.
THEY decided against selective abortion.

THEY.

Insist on just one more what?
Child?

They had twins.

THEY did treatments to have one more. Turned out to be 6.
THEY decided against selective abortion.

THEY.

I've seen enough of the show to know that 'THEY' means Kate. IMO and all that.

If they couldn't afford twins, they couldn't afford even ONE MORE child.

Nobody said they couldn't afford twins.
Or more.
Where is that coming from?

In my post you quoted, I said he never fully supported a family of 10 on his IT paycheck.

Nobody said they couldn't afford twins.
Or more.
Where is that coming from?

In my post you quoted, I said he never fully supported a family of 10 on his IT paycheck.

So?

And you are the one that said he didn't support them when it was just them and the twins.

His check never fully supported the family of 10.

If you watch the first season, you will see him admit that.

This is what you snipped from my post.
Nowhere in it says anything about then not being able to afford twins.

I was discussing the family of 10.

They did not know, when they tried for one more, it would end up being 6.

I guess most would do the selective reduction/abortion thing. They do not believe in that.
I admire them for keeping all 6.
How scary and dangerous that must have been.

No. I never said that.
Jon never supported the entire family with his IT job.

When they just had the twins, Jon worked full time and Kate worked part time as a nurse

You are just as entitled to your opinion as anyone else, but don't forget it's just that, an opinion.

:seeya:

You are just as entitled to your opinion as anyone else, but don't forget it's just that, an opinion.

:seeya:

No problem.
Just please don't say I said something when I didn't.

ETA: Facts are not opinions.

I linked the article/info to back up my statement

So?

And you are the one that said he didn't support them when it was just them and the twins.

This is incorrect, as I never said he didn't support them when it was just them and the twins.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl
Back