17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully believe that there is one constant that "both" sides can agree on, and that's that the media has been doing a less than thorough job of divulging information they have.

Not just the media. :whistle:

if it's true that zimmerman reached for his cell phone, maybe tm saw the gun and said ohhhhhhhhhhhhh no,,, i'm not going down without fighting...I know i would have fought for my life if somebody was stalking me for no reason and then i see a gun....dang right, I would have been slamming his head on the ground and doing anything else i could do...just a thought...jmo jmo and all that jazz

Why would TM confront Zimmerman in the first place? Zimmerman didn't know where TM was for at least two minutes that we know of. Why didn't TM just go the short distance home and call LE if he was so frightened. Maybe TM was not frightened, maybe TM was spoiling for a fight after being suspended from school and separated 5 hours from his girlfriend. He probably never imagined GZ would have a gun. Maybe he sees GZ get out of his truck and thinks to himself, I can take this short, fat, <modsnip>. How do we know TM wasn't thinking about robbing GZ when he was done beating the carp out of him?

Just my opinion.

Throwing out the race card works both ways and 17 yr. old "children" kill all the time, they kill their classmates, they kill each other, they kill people just because of their race, and it works both ways. 17 yr. old "children" rape, they assault, they molest children, they sell drugs. There's reality and there's the inside of one's backside. Reality is, this thing has gotten completely out of hand. Shamefully out of hand.

Just my opinion.

I fully believe that there is one constant that "both" sides can agree on, and that's that the media has been doing a less than thorough job of divulging information they have.

There might be one other thing...

How would you feel about Mr. Zimmerman sporting a badge in your community?

That's not true. I am a dual board certified criminal defense attorney, and until I wrote my blog the other night, I was unsure of the in and outs of the Stand Your Ground law. Especially since there are very few articles on what exactly t means.

Honestly, listening to many people here, it seems opinions are based on pure speculation so that they can continue to paint GZ as the bad guy.

After reading the information released by Sanford PD, I think GZ was completely within his rights to react the way he did.

What facts do you have to base that assumption on?

Where is the evidence that GZ laid a hand on TM?

You're kidding, right?

He did a bit more than just "lay a hand" on him.

Until privy to all the details of the autopsy report, we don't know for certain what other, if any, injuries TM may have sustained.

There might be one other thing...

How would you feel about Mr. Zimmerman sporting a badge in your community?
What does that have to do with anything? Before Martin's event, it seems like he was a fairly good neighbor that actively cared about his community. I personally don't know the guy, I can't really comment beyond that.

What facts do you have to base that assumption on?

Everything is pure speculation. We don't have evidence that GZ's nose was, in fact, broken. We are just now hearing about a bloody lip.

All we know for sure is that Trayvon was shot and killed after being followed by GZ.

What does that have to do with anything? Before Martin's event, it seems like he was a fairly good neighbor that actively cared about his community. I personally don't know the guy, I can't really comment beyond that.

If you disregard the reporting that indicates neighbors had previously complained about his aggressive tactics...:twocents: :moo:

BBM

Mr Zimmerman's story I assume. The only person who can give the other side was killed by the person who gave that version. I take it with a great big grain of salt.

I believe Mr Zimmerman's story about as much as I believe Casey Anthony!!

Not just the media. :whistle:
That both sides can agree on. The police have put out plenty that the media ignores or cherry-picks from. If I were their PIO, I'd stop giving the media things, too.

If you disregard the reporting that indicates neighbors had previously complained about his aggressive tactics...:twocents: :moo:

BBM
Because members of the HOA have claimed they never received any of these reports.

Why would TM confront Zimmerman in the first place? Zimmerman didn't know where TM was for at least two minutes that we know of. Why didn't TM just go the short distance home and call LE if he was so frightened. Maybe TM was not frightened, maybe TM was spoiling for a fight after being suspended from school and separated 5 hours from his girlfriend. He probably never imagined GZ would have a gun. Maybe he sees GZ get out of his truck and thinks to himself, I can take this short, fat, whitey. How do we know TM wasn't thinking about robbing GZ when he was done beating the carp out of him?

Just my opinion.

Throwing out the race card works both ways and 17 yr. old "children" kill all the time, they kill their classmates, they kill each other, they kill people just because of their race, and it works both ways. 17 yr. old "children" rape, they assault, they molest children, they sell drugs. There's reality and there's the inside of one's backside. Reality is, this thing has gotten completely out of hand. Shamefully out of hand.

Just my opinion.

BBM

What was that Mr. Hornsby was saying? About some of us coming up with anything to paint GZ as the bad guy?

Sure looks like that goes both ways.

IMO.

BBM

What was that Mr. Hornsby was saying? About some of us coming up with anything to paint GZ as the bad guy?

Sure looks like that goes both ways.

IMO.
So it's fair for one side, but not for the other? JMO

That both sides can agree on. The police have put out plenty that the media ignores or cherry-picks from. If I were their PIO, I'd stop giving the media things, too.

If I were their PIO, I'd go work for a police deparment that wasn't such a PITA.

You actually don't have evidence that Trayvon laid a hand on GZ either. :twocents: :moo:

Actually, whether you believe it or not, GZ's account is evidence.

You cannot possibly know for a fact that TM wasn't defending himself from GZ's attack.

I doubt a 240 lb GZ chased down and started a fight with 140 lb athlete TM. But I wasn't there, I'm relying on eyewitness and police reports and I don't think the police covered for GZ. The fact that TM was seen on top of GZ pummeling him suggests he had the upper hand.imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl