17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep....GZ had the perfect opportunity to introduce himself and ask TM a question when on the 911 call and did not do it....WHY? jmo

I was editing my DD's sociology paper for her and I think that is a national trend. One of the main points in her paper was that nationally that was a major statistic, that a very low percentage of Death Row inmates are there for killing blacks, even though over half of the murder victims in the US are black. IIRC

Statistics show that most victims and their killers are of the same race.

Wow...just wow.

In Wolfinger's defense, he is not alone. Black murderers with white victims receive the death penalty (and harsher punishments) more often than any combo (white murderer-white victim, black murderer-black victim,etc). It happens all throughout the US.

That's not just a Wolfinger problem, that's a criminal justice system problem. America's problem...:moo::twocents:

How would you interpret Wolfinger's statement when he stepped down citing "to avoid the appearance of a conflict of interest"?

I just find that a very odd thing to say.

I don't know. I would need more information. It may not be anything sinister imo.

MY VIEW EXACTLY.
MOST homes - he would have to be in the books, not on the street,
or going to the movies, or watching ball games. :nono:

Why are you discussing the victim's parents in a negative way?

I know my first thought when I read that was that he knew GZ's family somehow. I still think that's what it is.

We know that RZ is a Vietnam vet...well so is Wolfinger (according to his website). That's the only link I can find...:twocents::moo:

But, inquiring minds want to know!

I don't know. I would need more information. It may not be anything sinister imo.
Thank you - I didn't say anything about sinister - I just think it is a very very odd thing to say - especially in such a high profile case.

JMHO

Also, he is talking about quality of the tape. Well quality of the 911 tape might be good but there are very few words screamed.Zimmerman's scored at 48 %. Trayvon's voice didn't score at all since he didn't have Trayvon's voice to compare. What would he claim if Trayvon's voice scored as low?
THAT IS CORRECT they need about 10 words to get a good analysis.

Oh Lord - Taffe is back on NG

In Wolfinger's defense, he is not alone. Black murderers with white victims receive the death penalty (and harsher punishments) more often than any combo (white murderer-white victim, black murderer-black victim,etc). It happens all throughout the US.

That's not just a Wolfinger problem, that's a criminal justice system problem. America's problem...:moo::twocents:

Question, did Wolfinger travel from home to Sanford the night of the incident?

Question, did Wolfinger travel from home to Sanford the night of the incident?

That's the whole issue right now. He is denying that report. You'll need to go back in this thread to get the particulars.

Maybe they know each other from the Viet Nam Vets community somehow, or because of the dad's magistrate position.

But I really have to wonder two main things.
1] IF they were going to get together in a nefarious way to do something shady, then why would they all meet at the station?

2] And if they did meet at the station, then why would Wolfinger make such a blatant and public denial? I cannot think of a place with more video surveillance than a police station.

Wonder how hard it would be to remove the video evidence?

That's the whole issue right now. He is denying that report. You'll need to go back in this thread to get the particulars.

Bet he had a cell phone on him. Feds could get ping information! That would be a hoot!

Is Wolfinger implying that the LE officer that wanted to charge GZ is lying?

Interestingly, even if you accept GZ's statement as the absolute truth, zero errors, he is still guilty by his own admission of at least manslaughter if not murder two. By his own admissionhe stalked this kid, at night, in the rain, even after the kid attempted to run away. The actions he admitted to would cause ANY reasonable person to fear for their life.
]
<snip>
George Zimmerman never said he "stalked" Trayvon.
The kid didn't attempt to run away, he ran away. GZ lost sight of him.

SANFORD — State prosecutors have decided not to charge City Commissioner Lon Howell with a felony for buying $20 worth of crack cocaine.

It was in 1991,Where does it say that Wolfinger was involved?

Did you even read the story?IMO Taken out of context.

Wolfinger lacks ethics and I would think it is safe to say credibility!

I don't know but let me guess...."Wolfie, we need you to step down cause we don't want those dadgummit Feds comin down here snoopin around." jmo

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members