17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have to call up SPD and ask them. I'm not their spokesperson. That's just what the call logs shows, and a possible inference from those logs.

Yea, they'd probably just lie about it the same as with everything else on this case.

~jmo~

So TM's father didn't find out about the shooting till the next day?

Quote:
“I had gone out for dinner,” dad Tracy Martin told People magazine. “And when I got home, Trayvon wasn’t there. I tried calling his cellphone several times, and it went straight to voice mail.
“I figured that they had gone to the movies,” he said of Trayvon and his nephew. “So I laid down, thinking they would show up later.”
But Trayvon never did. The next morning, Tracy “started getting worried” when the nephew said he hadn’t seen Trayvon.

That is correct.

Yea, they'd probably just lie about it the same as with everything else on this case.

~jmo~

Do you have a source for where SPD has lied about anything regarding the case?

Call some of the contacts on his phone? There was a call to TM's phone from the SPD. I don't recall the times, though. And I can't look up the links at the moment so... IMO

Perhaps the phone needed a passcode to unlock it for use?

There have been interviews with the son in which he says he was home. That's enough for me.

Then I guess there is no reason to further discuss it since it has been confirmed and TM did not need a key. jmo

Would they have needed a warrant to go through TM's phone or is it part of routine CSI to check the victim's phone?

Then I guess there is no reason to further discuss it since it has been confirmed and TM did not need a key. jmo

I've let it go. That hasn't stopped others from responding, though.

Perhaps the phone needed a passcode to unlock it for use?

Early on it was reported that the phone was locked and LE needed the password to get into the phone. Could the carrier provide that to him? I'm thinking how would the parents know what his password was? jmo

And if the phone was locked? It looks like SPD dialed 911 from the phone to get the number (implying it was locked), and then verified the number by calling it. This was on or around March 2, iirc. It might have been an effort to get a subpoena for the records. That night, I'm not sure there was much they could have done about it.

They could have done the same thing you're saying they did on March 2, yeah?

People who like sports...like sports. They watch the pre-game, they may flip over to additional ESPN channels, catch more coverage/analysis, come back at tip off....enjoy the game, enjoy the post-game and so on.

It's not like watching The local TV news that comes on at promptly at 6:00pm everyday, and is done and over at 6:30pm sharp. :wink:

~jmo~

I do not understand why we are to think that all these people are lying to cover up for GZ. Why would they care? Nobody knows what happened in the last minutes, so to assume that there is only one victim in this case is pointless to me. All we have right now is speculation.

They could have done the same thing you're saying they did on March 2, yeah?

What would the phone number have gleaned on a Sunday night? They would have had to at least wait until the next day to submit a subpoena to T-Mobile to get records of/determine the owner.

Do you have a source for where SPD has lied about anything regarding the case?

I think all of the documents regarding Trayvon have been removed from their website. But SPD would be the source...

:floorlaugh:

JMO MOO IMO

I do not understand why we are to think that all these people are lying to cover up for GZ. Why would they care? Nobody knows what happened in the last minutes, so to assume that there is only one victim in this case is pointless to me. All we have right now is speculation.
Well one would think the VICTIM is the one that was SHOT DEAD....not the one who SHOT himwhen he did not deserve to be shot.....IMHO JMHO and all that

Would they have needed a warrant to go through TM's phone or is it part of routine CSI to check the victim's phone?

I don't think a warrant would be necessary, any more than a warrant would have been necessary to look in his pockets/wallet for an ID...

That's JMO though, it's not clear to me. If they did need a warrant, I don't see any reason why they could not have gotten one that night or early the next morning.

I think all of the documents regarding Trayvon have been removed from their website. But SPD would be the source...

:floorlaugh:

JMO MOO IMO

What documents regarding Trayvon? The police report? I don't remember anything specifically about him other than the FAQ and the police report from that night being posted. Perhaps you can specifically illustrate what you're talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member