17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the black activists who are screaming about this killing are exploiting the death of Trayvon. Jessie Jackson and Rev Sharp are screaming about there being a WAR on black males. Well, if they were going to be honest about it, imo, they would talk about WHO it was that was hunting them down. It is the black males that are killing the blacks, by 93% to 8%.

So why don't these thousands of protestors discuss the FACTS about who is doing the MAJORITY of killing?

It is a tragedy that Trayvon was killed for being out at night wearing a hoodie. But there are reasons that it happened, and racism by whites is not the only reason. It is also because there are too many blacks in hoodies that are out at night burglarizing and shooting other blacks. That is why the watch captain was suspicious.

I don't see Sharpton complaining about those killings. And they make up 93% of the total deaths of black males.

http:///columnists/larryelder/2012/03/29/creators_oped

But nationally, according to the Department of Justice, 53 percent of known homicide suspects in 2010 were identified as black -- although blacks comprise only 13 percent of the population. And in murders involving a single black victim and a single offender,
...90 percent of the time it is a black perpetrator who murders the black victim. Similarly, 83 percent of whites are murdered by other whites.

What happened in Sanford, Fla. -- a white person killing a black person -- is extremely infrequent, occurring in 8 percent of black homicides. In saying "blacks are under attack," Jackson paints a picture of whites targeting and hunting down black males.

Look at the 2010 stats for New York City. While blacks comprise about 25 percent of the city's population, blacks accounted for two-thirds of murder victims. For black homicide suspects arrested, 85 percent of their victims were also black

"Blacks in hoodies out at night......" Speechless. Really .

It's so hard for me to copy/paste on this phone. Let's see if this works....

Robert J. Zimmerman served as a full-time magistrate from 2000-2006. Please be advised that in Virginia magistrates are judicial officers, but they are not considered judges and do not possess trial jurisdiction. More detailed information on the role of the magistrate in Virginia is available on Virginia's Judicial System Website

So Robert wasn't really a Judge and George wasn't really a Captain.

Imagine that....

So Robert wasn't really a Judge and George wasn't really a Captain.

Imagine that....
Well, it would certainly blow a hole in the theory that he somehow got Zimmerman out of all of his problems, wouldn't it?

What twitter account is still there?

Whichever HSHood was referring to - apparently it had a lot of hate messages or was advocating violence. That was pages and pages ago!

I can't read fast enough to keep up with the messages, even when I skip blocks of pages at a time!

BBM

:waitasec:

Sorry to say that, but there are far too many black teens killing each other.
Statistically, black men, especially young ones, stand a much greater chance of being murdered than white males. But almost all murders involve a victim and a killer of the same race. Over 90% of the killers are black, and usually it is black on black crime.

So all of these activists wear these hoodies in protest and make like it is such a stretch to understand why a security guard would be suspicious. Meanwhile if you look at the stats, there is a valid reason to be suspicious.

The McClains have demonstrated pure grace and class, IMHO. Good for them!

I hope Spike Lee's career and reputation are destroyed. I know I won't put a single penny into his pocket.

Me neither!

OK, my thoughts after reading all of this is the girlfriend (TM) is the key. If there was a creepy guy following him and TM was basically jumped by him while he was on the phone with her and he didnt pick up his phone for the rest of the night, why did she not call 911? I would have been FREAKING OUT if I were her. If she didn't call, why didn't she? Maybe because he told her he was going to teach him a lesson? I think this may be a big clue.

THE ONLY RECORD THERE IS OF THE CALL TM had with his GF.
is that there was a calll made and how long it lasted.
there is no record of what was said or if she is telling the truth.
She may be tlling it like it is - but only she would know for sure.

Sorry to say that, but there are far too many black teens killing each other.
Statistically, black men, especially young ones, stand a much greater chance of being murdered than white males. But almost all murders involve a victim and a killer of the same race. Over 90% of the killers are black, and usually it is black on black crime.

So all of these activists wear these hoodies in protest and make like it is such a stretch to understand why a security guard would be suspicious. Meanwhile if you look at the stats, there is a valid reason to be suspicious.

He was not a SECURITY GUARD, and just ugh. This is exactly what got GZ in trouble that night. Exactly.

"Blacks in hoodies out at night......" Speechless. Really .

Both of my kids are half black. I am not a racist. But I am a realist. And there ARE far too many young black kids who are into the ' life,' imo.

Look at the stats. It is not my opinion. It may not be politically correct, but it is a fact. The murder rate for young blacks killing each other is 5 times more.

And she has signed a sworn affidavit under the penalty of perjury, for what it's worth.

He was not a SECURITY GUARD, and just ugh. This is exactly what got GZ in trouble that night. Exactly.

There ARE far too many black teens killing each other. It is a statistical FACT. That is not racism, that is for real.

PRECISELY! So what you're saying is that you think he was expecting to follow TM, in direct contradiction to the police.
I did not say that at all you just put words in my mouth.
also the 911 oporator told hem "WE do not need you to do that"
NO ORDER FROM NO POLICE.....He can still follow him if he feel he should, not against any law.
Probably not a good decision but that is it.
I never said what you say I said :nono:

Okay,

On HLN Vinnie P just said that Oliver told him that GZ claims that the Cops cleaned him up at the scene. Just reporting what was said.

So Oliver has talked to GZ since the video came out last night? Or did GZ anticipate this question would come up and mentioned it to Oliver and Oliver just didn't bring it up until now? :waitasec:

Out of pure speculation, I understand that it may not be the culture to call the police. However, if she really thought her boyfriend got jumped, why didnt she call a family member, mom, dad, cousin that night? I would think she would be pacing by her phone if it just went suddenly dead after her description of the incident. Are you telling me that she did not call his mother or home number after that? I don't think she is telling the truth. Her phone and text records need to be pulled IMO. If she is not telling the truth, and TM was boasting he was going to deck the weird guy, and teach him a lesson, she wouldn't think much of it, and would have gone about her business that night, thinking all was ok. What did she do right afterward?

Both of my kids are half black. I am not a racist. But I am a realist. And there ARE far too many young black kids who are into the ' life,' imo.

Look at the stats. It is not my opinion. It may not be politically correct, but it is a fact. The murder rate for young blacks killing each other is 5 times more.

You are right. It's not a PC thing to say. But you can't argue with numbers.

It's so sad. It really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member