2008.06.09 vs 2008.06.16 Why the Discrepancy?

IIRC, Cindy said Casey left to bond with Caylee, and I believe this was on or about June 9th. The odd thing though is there was never any conversation on how Cindy was able to get Caylee on June 15th to bring Caylee to the nursing home on Father's Day. :waitasec:

When this thing began, CA, KC and LE all were working off the mistaken date of June 9. Then it was changed because of the videotape of Caylee at the nursing home. My question is, have we ever seen questioning by LE of ANYONE concerned about that mistaken week? I.E., if KC was in fact away from the home then, or did she actually leave for good on the 16th (the morning GA purportedly saw her leaving with Caylee *just like any other day*).

It was a bold faced LIE.

Please show me another case where they just happened to get the date totally wrong when a child went missing and where they stuck to it for days until LE had to uncover the truth then "confront" them? If it has happened...we can probably also see the people involved with the wrong date were involved in the child going missing.

Especially considering the day the child went missing was a Father's Day. You mean to tell me no one in that household celebrated Father's Day? No card for George, no present, nothing on Father's Day from Cindy, Casey or George? They act like Father's day was just another day, hence why the dates got mixed up.

I do not buy it either SS. They remembered and were covering up.

My question is, have we ever seen questioning by LE of ANYONE concerned about that mistaken week? I.E., if KC was in fact away from the home then, or did she actually leave for good on the 16th (the morning GA purportedly saw her leaving with Caylee *just like any other day*).

That is still a mystery yet to be solved.

Why would they use the 9th as the day they last saw Caylee if they knew witnesses (CA's mother, nursing home staff, sign in sheet, friends of KC's) could vouch for them seeing her after the ninth? If this was such a carefully considered lie/plan they would have known it wouldn't fly. They just thought that the 9th was the day after the nursing home visit/fight and KC said she took her to ZG the day after, hence the 9th. They didn't question this or feel they had trouble remembering so they wouldn't feel the need to consult a calendar. It wasn't an issue to them; other things had to be taken care of like laundry, ZG story, pc crashes, etc. Just my take on it.

June 9th was a fairly publicized date here in Orlando and Casey knew this.
Nicole Ganguza was murdered while jogging in J Blanchard park.

Casey might have figured that she could claim later that well another murder happened June 9th, it's not unreasonable to think that her "nanny" near the same park with her daughter Caylee would be in danger. Maybe stupid sounding to us, but perfectly reasonable to someone like Casey.

However, we aren't talking about remembering the last time the family was together for a big dinner. We are talking about the most important time in Caylee's little life...the day she was last seen by anyone alive. I would think if they were having that much trouble remembering the date...they would have been pulling up a calendar online to find out.

I don't buy it at all! This was a time where guessing wasn't acceptable and Cindy darn well knew it. She also knew when she last saw Caylee without a calendar, imo. It wasn't a "forgetful" mistake. It was a bold faced LIE.

Please show me another case where they just happened to get the date totally wrong when a child went missing and where they stuck to it for days until LE had to uncover the truth then "confront" them? If it has happened...we can probably also see the people involved with the wrong date were involved in the child going missing.
All I am saying is, if I knew the last time I saw my granddaughter was say on Father's Day, it doesn't mean I remember the exact date Father's Day was. I might be off a week too. I just don't remember specific "dates". I might remember "days", but not "dates". If I was panicked, it would make it twice as hard for me to remember also.
Of course I cannot produce another case where this has happened. I do not have the time or inclination to research it.

Especially considering the day the child went missing was a Father's Day. You mean to tell me no one in that household celebrated Father's Day? No card for George, no present, nothing on Father's Day from Cindy, Casey or George? They act like Father's day was just another day, hence why the dates got mixed up.

I do not buy it either SS. They remembered and were covering up.

I celebrated Mother's Day with my family and got gifts. I cannot tell you what the "date" was. I know it was the 2nd Sunday in May, but without looking at a calendar, I have no idea what that date would be. Dates just do not stick in my head, not "normal" dates anyway. And before anyone says it wasn't a "normal" date, it was at that point (the day CA found out Caylee was actually missing).

I have to agree with those of you that think there is something fishy about the date mishap.

I mean if you knew you last saw her Father's Day would you not say you last saw her Fathers Day, perhaps even adding that you don't know the specific date, but do know it was Father's Day?

This has bothered me from day 1 with this story, granted it has continued to get stranger and stranger but from the start this family was confused about something that should have been the one easiest thing for them to all remember....

However, we aren't talking about remembering the last time the family was together for a big dinner. We are talking about the most important time in Caylee's little life...the day she was last seen by anyone alive. I would think if they were having that much trouble remembering the date...they would have been pulling up a calendar online to find out.

I don't buy it at all! This was a time where guessing wasn't acceptable and Cindy darn well knew it. She also knew when she last saw Caylee without a calendar, imo. It wasn't a "forgetful" mistake. It was a bold faced LIE.

This is also something Yuri and Cindy 'got into it' about. Yuri wanted to know NOW if it could have been the 15th, and Cindy just felt like this was something that could be put off. :confused: A week's difference, I just don't get it.
Lanie

I have to agree with those of you that think there is something fishy about the date mishap.

I mean if you knew you last saw her Father's Day would you not say you last saw her Fathers Day, perhaps even adding that you don't know the specific date, but do know it was Father's Day?

This has bothered me from day 1 with this story, granted it has continued to get stranger and stranger but from the start this family was confused about something that should have been the one easiest thing for them to all remember....

That I will give you. I would say, it was Father's Day, or last Wed or something of that nature.

Also, June 8th was the last day of Cindy's week vacation.
Lanie

That I will give you. I would say, it was Father's Day, or last Wed or something of that nature.

But that is because we all speak normal English.....the A's have their own language. They almost NEVER say things that other people would say normally.....:crazy:

I celebrated Mother's Day with my family and got gifts. I cannot tell you what the "date" was. I know it was the 2nd Sunday in May, but without looking at a calendar, I have no idea what that date would be. Dates just do not stick in my head, not "normal" dates anyway. And before anyone says it wasn't a "normal" date, it was at that point (the day CA found out Caylee was actually missing).

Right but if you were going over with the police you would have reviewed the entire day and said Mothers Day. So and so came over etc.

They act like it was just another day. You mean to tell me Casey or Lee didn't come over on that day also to wish George a happy father's day. That's my point it wasn't just another day it was fathers day. The police had the point out the card on the nursing home video and check the log in date to realize it was father's day.

Did a pretty extensive analysis on this in the sticky forum. See the "6/10-6/14" thread.

*Week of 6/9 was a big transition week for Casey
*Casey had been called home in the wee hours of the mornings BOTH on 6/7 and 6/14 by G&C when she was partying @ Fusian & Tony's all night, likely leaving Caylee @ G&C's in their care.
*Neighbor (Jean, IIRC) mentions at least two fights.
*Statistical analysis of the cell pings comparing 6/10-6/14 vs. 6/3-6 for only the night time hours proves w/ 99.99% certainty Casey was calling from a location just NE of G&C's on 6/10-6/14 (speculate @ Lee's w/ Lee perhaps being out of town), hence, Caylee was not w/ G&C most of the week, except, perhaps on 6/14PM.

Soooo....from G&C's perspective, 6/9 is when Casey's behavior to G&C took a dramatic change and Caylee went "missing" for more than a night or two.

Details in the sticky forum.

Did a pretty extensive analysis on this in the sticky forum. See the "6/10-6/14" thread.

*Week of 6/9 was a big transition week for Casey
*Casey had been called home in the wee hours of the mornings BOTH on 6/7 and 6/14 by G&C when she was partying @ Fusian & Tony's all night, likely leaving Caylee @ G&C's in their care.
*Neighbor (Jean, IIRC) mentions at least two fights.
*Statistical analysis of the cell pings comparing 6/10-6/14 vs. 6/3-6 for only the night time hours proves w/ 99.99% certainty Casey was calling from a location just NE of G&C's on 6/10-6/14 (speculate @ Lee's w/ Lee perhaps being out of town), hence, Caylee was not w/ G&C most of the week, except, perhaps on 6/14PM.

Soooo....from G&C's perspective, 6/9 is when Casey's behavior to G&C took a dramatic change and Caylee went "missing" for more than a night or two.

Details in the sticky forum.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70811

On NG last night I heard a police interview where Cindy said the last time she saw Caylee was on June 7th. Now I had first heard her say the 9th was the last time she saw her. We know they have video of Caylee on the 15th so why does Cindy say the 7th? Has Casey ever explained why she said the last time she saw her daughter was on the 9th? Was this all to throw the cops off?

Isn't june 9th the day Casey moved out with Caylee for some mother and daughter bonding? Then Casey "allowed" cindy to have Caylee for father's day. Cindy may have gotten the dates mixed up, and Casey may have made up the wrong date, not realizing that Cindy had videotaped Caylee on the 15th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back