2008.06.09 vs 2008.06.16 Why the Discrepancy?

I believe this was discussed in a few other threads... The thought was ca came up with 6/9 ( whether by accident or not) and then KC ran with that date. I suppose she thought it might confuse the authorities or something. MOO

I have always believed, (and still do now, more than ever) that the June 9th date came from CA because she didn't want the "authorities" to visit or question her elderly parents. She said as much in one of her LE interviews with Yuri. Everyone else just followed along. Just as they have always done and continue to do...

MOO

Interesting to note is that although Casey came up with the June 9 date, her COUNT of 31 days lands squarely back on June 15th (notice NOT the 16th as per George's account of things) and does not mesh whatsoever with her "It has been 31 days since I have seen my daughter" statement.

I believe that Casey and Caylee actually DID leave the home and stay gone for the week of the 9th on, and then Casey returned Caylee for the one day visit and then it all blew up when they returned from Mt. Dora and that is the 2nd time she left with Caylee but this time she was never to return with poor Caylee ever again because she used her POISON and put her to sleep PERMANENTLY!

Working on something...here's a little tease...

IMHO a close look @ 6/9 reveals more to us 'bout what happened 6/15.

The first officer on the scene was a uniformed officer, he asked the question when did you see her last while getting preliminary info. Cindy answered the 9th and everyone else grasped on to that date. Not necessarily in a conspiracy sort of a way, but in a I'm not sure and she seems confident sort of a way. When the detectives arrived very shortly after the uniformed officer they seperated Casey from the others for questioning. Ideally all four of them would have been questioned by themselves and out of earshot of each other. That is how I think the whole 9th thing got cemented.

IIRC Cindy's coworkers state that Cindy took off the first week in June to bond with KC and Caylee, however KC was nowhere around....IMO when KC showed back up after being gone this was the first fight (June 9) CA most likely chewed her out for not taking care of Caylee and so KC took off with her. IMO this is what started the fast downward spiral. KC keeps Caylee away "bonding" according to CA from June 9-15th when she somehow shows back up to drop Caylee off for father's day. This is the night of the reported 2nd fight. I think there is so much confusion between these dates because they are so similar to each other. IMO KC knew exactly what day Caylee died, why she said the 9th I don't know, but I believe everyone else ran with this date b/c of those fights and the confusion.

IMHO a close look @ 6/9 reveals more to us 'bout what happened 6/15.

BJB -- you teaser you! I'm just compulsive enuf to go back and review
6/9. . .unless you provide a clue. Otherwise, I may never get up out of
my chair.

Thanks (I guess) for all your scrutiny re dates in question.

Interesting to note is that although Casey came up with the June 9 date, her COUNT of 31 days lands squarely back on June 15th (notice NOT the 16th as per George's account of things) and does not mesh whatsoever with her "It has been 31 days since I have seen my daughter" statement.

I believe that Casey and Caylee actually DID leave the home and stay gone for the week of the 9th on, and then Casey returned Caylee for the one day visit and then it all blew up when they returned from Mt. Dora and that is the 2nd time she left with Caylee but this time she was never to return with poor Caylee ever again because she used her POISON and put her to sleep PERMANENTLY!

I think you've nailed it .. :clap:

June 9th was a fairly publicized date here in Orlando and Casey knew this.
Nicole Ganguza was murdered while jogging in J Blanchard park.

Casey might have figured that she could claim later that well another murder happened June 9th, it's not unreasonable to think that her "nanny" near the same park with her daughter Caylee would be in danger. Maybe stupid sounding to us, but perfectly reasonable to someone like Casey.

Do you remember in the police audio interview how Casey told the police her mother did not want her going to that park and the police mentioned the jogger and she said ya, or something to that effect...I think you are absolutely right

IIRC Cindy's coworkers state that Cindy took off the first week in June to bond with KC and Caylee, however KC was nowhere around....IMO when KC showed back up after being gone this was the first fight (June 9) CA most likely chewed her out for not taking care of Caylee and so KC took off with her. IMO this is what started the fast downward spiral. KC keeps Caylee away "bonding" according to CA from June 9-15th when she somehow shows back up to drop Caylee off for father's day. This is the night of the reported 2nd fight. I think there is so much confusion between these dates because they are so similar to each other.
*snipped & bold by me*

I snipped off the little bit @ the end Seekjustice.

Excellent post!! :clap:

I'm still workin' on whether or not there was effort on Casey's part to go w/ 6/9...since distracting LE from the true date of death might've helped her case. My gut tells me that these two dates were so similar in terms of the Casey gone=>Casey back & fight =>Casey gone again... that it could have been as simple as it all blending together and just going w/ Cindy's recollection.

I'd like to organize it better than I have it right now so I can post something that might resemble a logical train of thought later, but...to continue the tease for those that enjoy it (and to the detriment of those that hate it)...and perhaps entice others into sleuthin' it and independently see what I'm seein'...IMHO, Casey had a pattern of doing things...the similarity of the events of 6/9 and 6/15 as I look @ them today may tell us more than I ever realized...

Oh...and a couple other things I'll toss out there 'jus for you to consider...and it may help you pull it together for things we're hearing from G&C and Casey...these helped me...

1) Check out Casey's original handwritten statement...she made a correction...ahhh...but you can still read what she wrote :thumb:

2) There maybe another clue in the handwritten statement that I've essentially ignored until it caught my eye last night looking at that handwritten correction. It's a bit of a stretch for me to make here just yet. I gotta check on some facts/testimony to see if it pans out. But it has me rethinking the exact process of bagging the body and the disposal on Suburban potentially being 6/19 vs. 6/20 - which I've long held to be the best candidate. When I followed out item 1 above and the pattern I saw it suggested to me a different time of death and bagging/disposal.

...off to organize things better....

Waiting on pins and needles, Bond!!

While we wait, can anyone link us to KC's written report?? TIA!

OK...I posted the whole enchilada on the theories thread:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3207622&postcount=215

A quick summary for this thread regarding the dates...6/9 & 6/15. As detailed in the linked post above, the events prior to, on, and following these two dates were VERY, VERY similar, with the obvious exception of Caylee's death 6/16...which was only known to Casey at the time.

IMHO, the account George has given of Casey & Caylee leaving the house describes his memory of 6/9. I'm sure it was very similar to what he observed 6/15...only, on 6/15 it was a little earlier than 12:50PM.

I don't think Casey had anything especially brilliant in mind by using 6/9. I think she just went w/ Cindy's date. Her own memory didn't cause a fuss because the events of the two days were so similar. That Casey eventually used "31 days" demonstrates that, at some point, she'd thought about the real date Caylee died relative to the current date. And, hey, a little mis-information just helped to confuse everyone too...In CaseyWorld the questions had always eventually stopped coming, regardless of whether or not a satisfactory answer had been provided....I like to call it, "The Fatigue Method"...wear'em down 'till they jus' stop askin'

IMHO, The account George gave of his last sighting of Caylee - the one we are all familiar with - including:
  • Clothes Caylee was wearing,
  • Plans Casey gave that they would be out for the evening,
  • Time Casey & Caylee left as ~12:50PM (based on what the Food Channel show that was on),
...was indeed from his memory of 6/9 not 6/16,

The following points support this conclusion:
  1. Clothes found with the remains not matching George's description
  2. Casey & Caylee's overnight stay w/ Ricardo 6/9
  3. Change in cell ping patterns support the time of day Casey & Caylee left G&C's in George's presence:
    Casey & Caylee left G&C's between 12:51PM & 12:55PM on 6/9
    Casey & Caylee left G&C's between 1:00PM & 1:26PM on 6/16

IMHO, The account George gave of his last sighting of Caylee - the one we are all familiar with - including:
  • Time Casey & Caylee left as ~12:50PM (based on what the Food Channel show that was on),

3. Change in cell ping patterns support the time of day Casey & Caylee left G&C's in George's presence:

Insightful conclusion as usual Bond.

Lil

can't wait to come home from work and dig into that BJB..thank you.

Man, you're good! Better that Jessica Fletcher on Murder She Wrote. You should have your own TV show!

Fuel for June 9 vs. June 16. Accidental or on purpose.

I have been re-reading and listening to interviews to see if I could attribute anything that that would support the idea of the Anthony’s getting June 9th mixed up with June 16th or to find something that could rule it out. There is no bombshell one way or the other but several things did stand out as possible reasons for a mix up. The main answer, what was the catalyst that set everything in motion, is something that I did not find …yet.
These are my thoughts with reference links. This is lengthy but I wanted to be a thorough as I could.

Starting in May.

I believe that the theft of money from Mr. & Mrs. P.’s account (Cindy’s parents) was sometime prior to mid month of May, most likely the mid part or even the early part May was when the A’s found out about the theft of funds from CA’s father’s account. CA’s mother received a bank statement that showed the account had fraudulent activity when paying any her monthly bills. Since there were no charges pressed we have not seen any paperwork on it so the only thing to go by is what Mrs. P. says in her statement about the theft.
Casey’s birthday is in March and she received a check. Later Casey used the routing numbers off of this check to access the P’s bank account. [1] I also believe that it was most likely right around the middle of May that the A’s found it was Casey who was responsible for this. This may have been the first fight. Then Cindy starts to dig a little into what Casey has been up to.
This is supported by Ryan P.’s statement to LE [2] that CA conversation with him she mentioned this theft and told him Casey was a sociopath. As per Ryan this conversation had been about 3 weeks before the date Caylee went missing which again puts the date about the middle of May. Actually May 19th if you use the original date of June 9th as when Caylee went missing. The A’s already knew Casey had stolen the money by May 19th and CA was gathering information about what else Casey had lied about. [3]
The use of sociopath by CA to Ryan P. and her warning to him to stay away from Casey would suggest that CA had already been trying to figure out what was wrong with Casey It is also rumored that Cindy may have sought out professional mental council [4] to help her determine what was wrong with Casey and that may be why she used the sociopath term to describe Casey’s behavior. Cindy was already thinking things were not normal prior to May 19th.

I cannot see Cindy waiting almost a month until June 15th to confront Casey about taking money from the grandparents. I strongly believe that this incident had to have been addressed prior. I would hazard a guess that some rules were starting to be laid down and Casey was not making to much effort to abide by them. It is difficult in following any kind of accurate timeline. Cindy has made some conflicting statements [5a] about the times that Casey had supposedly been away ‘staying with friends’, on ‘vacation’ or ‘working’ so I have a hard time in referencing solid dates but I think Casey was ticked about being caught stealing money yet again and yelled out and this is why Casey was not at home that first week of June. [5] She took off and left Caylee with George and Cindy not returning until the weekend of June 7 & 8 causing a major blowup. [6] This is why the mix up on the dates of June 9th to the 15th. In the bond hearing Cindy goes into this long explanation of why she mixed up the dates stating Casey was away on vacation Jeff Hopkins & Caylee and she had just returned from work from being on vacation. [7] In Shirley P. statement to LE she states how Cindy was worried about Casey. [8]

There is some support of this is in Lee's statement to LE about the last time he saw Caylee was June 5th, Cindy's birthday. [9] He saw Caylee at the A's house but Casey was not there. Again another indication that Casey was not around during this time. All was not well in Anthony Land.

Now fast forward to June 15th. The ‘rumor’ [10] now has some merit since it does show in the documents is that Cindy had a stranglehold on Casey and this may have contributed to what caused Casey to kill her.
There has to be something that happens other than the checks from Mrs. P. bank account. Is there a possibility that the fight on June 15th may have been over other newly found thefts of checks or credit cards? Cindy has not been forthcoming in her information about Casey’s prior acts of taking funds. After having already having Casey steel from her before as well as the grandparents that might have been something that pushed Cindy until physically going after Casey for. At this time I have just not been able to find anything that has been documented.

Now for George

As far as George is concerned he was not at home on June 15th until after 11:00PM so he may not have not known anything about a fight with Cindy. He states [11] that he assumed Casey was home because he believes her car was parked in the driveway lending to the fact that what he saying in his LE interviews is based more on what Cindy has told him and not by directly seeing it himself. I think this comment [11b] says a lot about why George may not really know everything that happened within the household. If this is Cindy’s reaction to him whenever he does know something than it would stand to reason that Cindy would not share very much information that she would know about Casey with George.
His description of what Casey and Caylee were wearing when leaving on the afternoon of June 16th [12] actually may be what he remembers from the previous incident.** For all intents and purposes I believe that for several weekends there has been one conflict after another with Casey and details from one are overlapping into other. If George has been kept out of the loop on a lot of the fighting between Cindy and Casey he may not have really known how serve these fights where. Casey making a big show of acting normal and leaving for work on Monday morning with the backpacks and the ‘I’ll be working late so I will be staying at the nanny’s’ routine may have very well been the Monday of June 9. George is in fact remembering what is the last time he actually saw Caylee wear when Casey and his granddaughter leave under normal circumstance. [Well as close to normal as it gets for the A’s.]

The gray pants in the car

The fact that Casey, who is seeing Tony goes to Ricardo’s with Caylee [13] and stays at his apartment makes me think that there was a major fight with George and Cindy that weekend which precipitated her packing some of her things and leaving the morning of June 9th. That may also be why the gray pin-stripped pants where in the back of Casey’s car. That was the last time she needed to ‘get dressed for work’ since she was no longer at home and needed to go to those lengths to continues her sham.

There may be other information that LE has that either confirms this line of thinking or debunks. As information comes out I will attempt to continue to see if this June 9 vs. 16 holds up.

References:
Birthday check March 17. 2008 cashed March 19, 2008
Page 2537
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155477.pdf

SP: Casey had stolen money from her, the first time was on Caylee 2n’d birthday August 9, 2007. Mrs. P. had noticed a check missing and had been used by Casey at the local Publick for $54.00. That was in 2007. Then you have another theft. This one is for the $354.00. Mrs. P. states “About 3-4 months ago” [backing up from 8/21/08 of the statement date makes this occurrence date to be between April & May of 2008] she noticed $354.00 missing from her account. Mrs. P. confronted Casey about this herself.
Page 2312 Shirley P. portions of statements to OCSO & FBI taken August 21, 2008
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf

# 2.
Ryan P. Interview with LE July 30, 2008 Page 164 Lines 21 & Page 165 Lines 1-14
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile... 151-263.pdf

If you use the revised date of June 15th then the A’s already knew about the money theft by May 26th. But at the time Ryan was speaking to Cindy the date had not yet been changed to June 15th. That date change, due to the discovery of the Father’s Day video, from June 8th to June 15th did not happen until the evening prior to the bond hearing on July 22nd.

SP: Casey had stolen money from her, the first time was on Caylee 2n’d birthday August 9, 2007. Mrs. P. had noticed a check missing and had been used by Casey at the local Publick for $54.00. About 3-4 months ago [backing up from 8/21 makes this occurrence date to be between April & May of 2008] she noticed $354.00 missing from her account. Mrs. P. confronted Casey about this herself.
Page 2312 Shirley P. portions of statements to OCSO & FBI taken August 21, 2008

Cindy was planning to force Casey out of the home
http://www.wftv.com/news/17421473/detail.html

RP: So I know, I know several times Cindy has threatened Casey, this is through my mom, that is Casey behave and straighten up she would throw her out on the street and file for custody
Page 2309 Rick P. portions of statement to OCSO & FBI taken August 21, 2008

Bond Hearing July 22, 2008
Cindy states at this bond hearing that:
Last day of her vacation was June 8th
She never tried to find Caylee.
She has 5 weeks of vacation time left.
She has mixed up June 8 with June 15 and June 9 with June 16 as being the last time she saw Caylee.
She had contact with Casey every day by calling, voice message & text message from June 16th through July 15th.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039126&version=1&locale=EN-US
The other testimony of George, Lee & Det. Melich at this hearing are here
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2523902&postcount=9

#5a
Casey told Cindy [start at 5:00] that she was staying in Jacksonville with Jeff Hopkins on July 3rd
FBI interview July 30, 2008
Part 10 - http://www.wftv.com/video/18052101/index.html

LE: Okay on the 3rd you visited Universal Studios.
CA: Uh Uh (affirmative)
LE: ..in an effort to pick up the child. Caylee not there and you spoke to Casey on the phone that day.?
Page 2068 Lines 15 Cindy A. Interview with LE on August 4, 2008
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/761185

Shirley P. Interview with LE July 22, 2008
SP: Well she took a weeks vacation. She didn’t go anywhere .She was suppose to go down and see her mothering-law and spend a couple of days down there and go to the beach and stuff. She ended up staying home because every day Casey would say her and Caylee were coming the next day. And then there was a week or two went by, a week or so went by and she took another week off and she was hoping then. She never went anywhere that week. That when she was working in the yard all the time.
LE: Do you know when that was? Was it, that was after Father’s Day, that she was, took this vacation?
SP: Yeah (Affirmative)
LE: or was it recently?
SP: It was the time she was suppose to be with Casey, and Casey is suppose to be with friends, or wherever she was going to be going.
Page 665 Lines 20-25, Page 666 Lines 7-25 & Page 667 Lines 1-7
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

Casey was on vacation for the last couple of weeks prior to July 15th with Jeff Hopkins in Jacksonville Fl.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039126&version=1&locale=EN-US

Cindy didn’t go to Ft. Myers but she didn’t say why. June 5th
Page 2908 [see her comment to LE under reference #6]
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155446.pdf

Lee A. Interview with LE July 29, 2008
LA: It was my mom’s birthday, so naturally go over there and wish her a happy birthday (laughs). And I didn’t spend a whole lot of time with her. I had some prior obligations, that you know, I was go to also. But trying to stop over. But I will confirm and, and make sure that’s the right one. But right now at least I can tell you that under my current understanding that was the last time I seen Caylee.
LE: And Caylee
LA: So
LE: … was there.
LA: Yes
LE: But your sister was not?
LA: No, Casey, Casey was not there.
Page 1465 Lines 7-18
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/la092308.pdf

LE: Uhm, did you ever hear that of, of any uh, umh, uh, problems between Casey or Cindy the day before uhm, she turned up missing?
Rev. G: The only thing I heard of from Jesse from Lee
LE: And
Rev. G: And at that point we didn’t know if he was telling us the truth
LE: What did Lee
Rev. G: (inaudible)
LE: what did, what did, what did Lee tell Jesse?
Rev. G: What Lee had told Jesse uhm, was the fight the night before had escalated to the point that uh, Cindy had wrapped her hands around Casey throat and was trying to strangle her.
LE: Okay, Lee told this to Jesse?
Rev. G: Jesse right
Page 2315 Rev. G. portions of statement to OCSO taken September 5, 2008

JG: Uh, Lee, shortly after my second interview with Orange County, [sic July 31, 2008] confided in me that uhm, the reason that he thought, Cindy confided in him that the they had she felt that Casey ran off that there was a big fight between the two of them and fight concerned Casey not being home a lot, and umh, and not bringing Caylee by. Uhm it got into a very heated argument, which turned physical, and Cindy started choking Casey.
LE: Was there anyone else in the house when this happen?
JG: Uh, he didn’t actually expand on that. As far as I understood, from what he told me, it was just Cindy and Casey.
Page 2317 JG. Portions of statement to OCSO & FBI taken September 9, 2008

JC - Neighbor that talked about two very loud arguments between KC and CA
Pages bottom 54 - 55
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...1-2400 f.pdf

There were 2 arguments between Casey and her mother in May & June taking place on weekends.
Page 2324, 2325 Jean C. statement portions with OCSO September 15. 2008
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155401.pdf

LE: the night of the 15th…..
LE: seeing the baby put to bed that night or were you working?
GA: I was working
LE: Okay
GA: I was working 3-11
LE: Okay when you came home who was at the house at the time, doing, you remember actually seeing…?
GA: Well I, I’m almost positive that uh, Casey car was in the driveway and I would be lead to believe then that they were both there, Casey and Caylee. I know my wife was home because I got home shortly after 11:00PM and the next morning.
Page 2013 Line 12-23 George A. Interview with LE August 4, 2008
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfile...nthoneyOne.WMA

#11b
George tells FBI [start at 2:00] that the reason he did not do anything about why Casey was not being honest about what she has been doing or where she was or where Caylee was because Cindy always told him to calm down.
Part 4 - http://www.wftv.com/video/18033932/index.html

Details of what Casey & Caylee had on
Page 2013 Lines 23-25 & Page 2014, 2015 Lines 1-25 George A. Interview with LE August 4, 2008

June 8 Casey and Caylee were at Ricardo M.’s until mid-morning
Page 1289 Lines 16-24 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/rm092308.pdf
June 8 Ricardo M. has Sundays off so he was home the whole day and he spoke to Casey later on she was at home.
Page 1289 Lines 3-6 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
June 9 Casey & Caylee at Ricardo M.’s came over sometime in the evening stayed overnight.
Page 1289 Lines 10-25 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
June 10 Casey and Caylee were still there when Ricardo M. left for work. Last time he saw Caylee.
Page 1290 Lines 1-9 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

** Alternate theory to confused memory between June 9th and June 16th
There is also a possibility that GA saw Casey and Caylee leaving the home but in reality it was just a few minuets after they had returned to the house at 12:50PM on June 16th.
They may in fact not have been at home all morning and had arrived shortly before GA got up and he had no idea that they had already been out of the house and stopped back for a short period of time before leaving again. If he had no idea about any fight between Cindy & Casey the prior evening and did not know that they where not at home all morning he may have believed that they were just leaving ‘just like any other normal day”

LE: Was there anyone else in the house when this happen, she felt that Casey ran off that there was a big fight between the two of them and fight concerned Casey not being home a lot, and umh, and not bringing Caylee by. Uhm it got into a very heated argument, which turned physical, and Cindy started choking Casey.
JG: Uh, he didn’t actually expand on that. As far as I understood, from what he told me, it was just Cindy and Casey.
Page 2317 JG. portions of statement to OCSO & FBI taken September 9, 2008

And some information on Cindy's vacations

Information about when Cindy was and wasn’t home on ‘Vacation’

Cindy is not working June 2nd-June 6th
LE: …you guys may have gone to the beach?
GA: Cindy & I did and we
LE: just the two of you?
GA: Yeah it might have been Memorial Day weekend, I, we just went to Coco Beach for the day, like 3 or 4 hours, 4 hours something like that, maybe 5 hours.
LE: she wrote that through the 31st and the 1st because she knew that was the beginning of her of her week off.
GA: Right, yeah that was her week of her birthday is the 5th of a matter of fact. We did not, matter of fact we watched Caylee quit a bit during that week. Cause matter of fact Cindy was originally wanting to go down to and see my parents who live in Fort Myers. She wanted to take a couple of days, cause she hasn’t seen my parents that often so matter of fact she originally wanted to go and se my parents that Monday and Tuesday, she was going to take Caylee along with her. That was our thoughts.
LE: It didn’t happen she just knows that she had her that week. Spent a long of time in the backyard uh, playing with the baby, you work, work most of, work most of that week.
GA: Yeah, I worked that Sunday through Thursday. As a matter of fact I can go back through my paycheck and be specific on days
Page 2009 Lines 13-25 & Page 2010 Line 1-6 George A. Interview with LE August 4, 2008

Shirley P. comments on email. Cindy didn’t go to Ft. Myers didn’t say why. June 5th
Page 2908
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155446.pdf

Cindy is working the June 23rd-June 27th
Cindy states in her LE interview that Casey is with Zanny & Company June 22, supposing coming back the morning of June 23, accident happens, Casey calls Cindy after she left work and tells her about the accident and they were going to stay overnight. Still there on the 24, now staying over until the 25. Casey is driving back home on the 25th for insurance papers that is the same day Casey saw George. I think it was the 25th it was the same day the report was made to the Sheriffs office [which is June 24th]. Then Casey is coming home on June 27 and then now Jeff is in the picture and she Casey stays through the 30.
Cindy A. Interview with LE August 1, 2008 Part 1
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_C_AnthonyPt1_080108.htm

Cindy is not working June 30th –July 4th
CA: and the 30th she said (sic Casey) Jennifer, Zanny roommate is watching …and that was part of my frustration because I was off that week
Page Lines 2-5; Cindy A. Interview with LE August 4, 2008
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_C_Anthony080408.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500