2008.07.28 Lee A. Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee in his interview said that he could not believe how long he was at Tony's over 2 hours.

Concerning Casey’s phone calls, Instant Messages or Text Messages pulled from Lee A. Interview with LE on July 29, 2008

Page 58/1482 Lines 17-22
EE: I discussed with you that I was told by Ricardo that on May 31st that your sister and her daughter stayed overnight with him
LA: Uh-uhm
EE: But sometime during the night, your niece, Caylee was taken somewhere because when he woke up your sister was laying in bed next to him but with no more child.
[Are there records for PM May 31 or AM June 1 to determine who might have called Casey or who Casey called that would tell us maybe who would have had Caylee?]

Page 42/1466 Lines 19-21
LA: Was about a week prior to the time when the Sunfire ran out of Gas at the Amscot, about a week prior to that, uhm my sister had ran out of gas close to home. Called Tony to come and get her.
[LE believe this to be June 20th]

Page 44/1468 Lines 1-9 In reference to when GA ‘found’ the gas cans in Casey’s car.
EE: A week before the Amscot on the 27th
LA: Somewhere in between
EE: Somewhere in between the, Okay
LA: Somewhere between the 20th and the 27th
EE: Somewhere, Uh.
LA: And again the 20th is an approximated date of when she would have run out of gas.
EE: I’m just going on that because she.
LA: Not a problem
EE: text messages some friends that says, “what are the odds I ran out of gas two Fridays in a row”
[This may be June 24th]

Page 28/1452 Lines 10-14
LA: It just seems odd that she was saving these receipts and I have from the 20th (June) to the 15th (July) and if indeed there was another JC Penny transaction on the 27th why isn’t that receipt here? Did that one get lost? Was that one never saved? It’s just if you are saving the receipts than why not save them all?. It seems out of order.
[Was Casey at a JC Penny on June 27th ?]

On June 27th at 11:09 Casey called JC P’s credit card services number. 800-54x-0800. What location was the call made from.
If her car was at the Amscot building then who took her or what was she driving?

FYI: There are a lot of locations connected to JC Penny such as salon, optical, portrait, decorating, catalogue pickup as well as stores.
JC Penny have converted some of their cards into MasterCards back in 2004 according to a news article.

Page 40/Line 2-14
EE: Your sisters phone records, I asked you about statement that your sister made about (July ? not stated ) 15th and 16th about getting calls from Caylee around noon and you seem to think she called 411 and we saw it and shortly thereafter she called a New York State number. She also called a New York State number just prior to that and a 321 number here that’s local
[July 15th & 16th What numbers would these be?]

The cell service is from these areas and does not mean that the caller was at the time of the call.

July 15th
631-4xx-0891 Name Unknown Type: CP Provider: Nextel Location: Brentwood, NY
631-9xx-5443 Tony L. Type: CP Provider: New Cingular Location: Riverhead, NY
321-2xx-9971 William W. Type: CP Provider: Omnipoint Location: Orlando, FL

There are no records for the July 16th that I have found yet]

Phone numbers found
Ryans P. phone number 407-4xx-8191
Heather unknown last name 321-4xx-4997
Heather, a former co-worker or boss of Casey’s now Works at Blockbuster at Dr. Philips
7536 Dr Phillips Blvd Ste 300 Orlando, FL 32819 Phone: (407) 3xx- 4610

Noteworthy items pertaining to any computer forensics pulled from Lee A. Interview with LE on July 29, 2008

Lee Anthony Interview July 29
Page 56/1480 Lines 1-3 referencing Casey’s Yahoo mail account
LA: So everything pre-dating July 15th, nothing is in there. There’s no saved emails. There’s no spam. There’s no in-box messages. There’s no sent messages. There’s nothing pre-dating July 15th.

Page 56/1480 Lines 15-16 refereeing Casey’s Myspace account
LA: around the 4th of July up to dating back to April 24th there is a very large gap of comments that have been deleted.

Lee has been in the picture since the car and Casey showed up at the house on the 15th. He has put his self in the forefront of the whole situation. And to me he was at Tony's for a very long time.

Concerning Casey’s phone calls, Instant Messages or Text Messages pulled from Lee A. Interview with LE on July 29, 2008

Page 58/1482 Lines 17-22
EE: I discussed with you that I was told by Ricardo that on May 31st that your sister and her daughter stayed overnight with him
LA: Uh-uhm
EE: But sometime during the night, your niece, Caylee was taken somewhere because when he woke up your sister was laying in bed next to him but with no more child.
[Are there records for PM May 31 or AM June 1 to determine who might have called Casey or who Casey called that would tell us maybe who would have had Caylee?]

Page 42/1466 Lines 19-21
LA: Was about a week prior to the time when the Sunfire ran out of Gas at the Amscot, about a week prior to that, uhm my sister had ran out of gas close to home. Called Tony to come and get her.
[LE believe this to be June 20th]

Page 44/1468 Lines 1-9 In reference to when GA ‘found’ the gas cans in Casey’s car.
EE: A week before the Amscot on the 27th
LA: Somewhere in between
EE: Somewhere in between the, Okay
LA: Somewhere between the 20th and the 27th
EE: Somewhere, Uh.
LA: And again the 20th is an approximated date of when she would have run out of gas.
EE: I’m just going on that because she.
LA: Not a problem
EE: text messages some friends that says, “what are the odds I ran out of gas two Fridays in a row”
[This may be June 24th]

Page 28/1452 Lines 10-14
LA: It just seems odd that she was saving these receipts and I have from the 20th (June) to the 15th (July) and if indeed there was another JC Penny transaction on the 27th why isn’t that receipt here? Did that one get lost? Was that one never saved? It’s just if you are saving the receipts than why not save them all?. It seems out of order.
[Was Casey at a JC Penny on June 27th ?]

On June 27th at 11:09 Casey called JC P’s credit card services number. 800-54x-0800. What location was the call made from.
If her car was at the Amscot building then who took her or what was she driving?

FYI: There are a lot of locations connected to JC Penny such as salon, optical, portrait, decorating, catalogue pickup as well as stores.
JC Penny have converted some of their cards into MasterCards back in 2004 according to a news article.

Page 40/Line 2-14
EE: Your sisters phone records, I asked you about statement that your sister made about (July ? not stated ) 15th and 16th about getting calls from Caylee around noon and you seem to think she called 411 and we saw it and shortly thereafter she called a New York State number. She also called a New York State number just prior to that and a 321 number here that’s local
[July 15th & 16th What numbers would these be?]

The cell service is from these areas and does not mean that the caller was at the time of the call.

July 15th
631-4xx-0891 Name Unknown Type: CP Provider: Nextel Location: Brentwood, NY
631-9xx-5443 Tony L. Type: CP Provider: New Cingular Location: Riverhead, NY
321-2xx-9971 William W. Type: CP Provider: Omnipoint Location: Orlando, FL

There are no records for the July 16th that I have found yet]

Phone numbers found
Ryans P. phone number 407-4xx-8191
Heather unknown last name 321-4xx-4997
Heather, a former co-worker or boss of Casey’s now Works at Blockbuster at Dr. Philips
7536 Dr Phillips Blvd Ste 300 Orlando, FL 32819 Phone: (407) 3xx- 4610

Noteworthy items pertaining to any computer forensics pulled from Lee A. Interview with LE on July 29, 2008

Page 56/1480 Lines 1-3 referencing Casey’s Yahoo mail account
LA: So everything pre-dating July 15th, nothing is in there. There’s no saved emails. There’s no spam. There’s no in-box messages. There’s no sent messages. There’s nothing pre-dating July 15th.

Page 56/1480 Lines 15-16 refereeing Casey’s Myspace account
LA: around the 4th of July up to dating back to April 24th there is a very large gap of comments that have been deleted.

What do you gather from all of this? Have these parts of the LA interview led you to some conclusion? Please explain. Thanks!

Lee has been in the picture since the car and Casey showed up at the house on the 15th. He has put his self in the forefront of the whole situation. And to me he was at Tony's for a very long time.

thinking he did what he did (to the laptop), in his car and not in front of Tony??

What do you gather from all of this? Have these parts of the LA interview led you to some conclusion? Please explain. Thanks!

That Lee A. knows alot more than he is saying. He spent most of the interview pointing out how others may be involved but said very little about himself. He went to great lenghts to say that info is no longer available and that he thinks it had a virus which slowing changed into maybe someone did something on purpose and may have taken the time to delete stuff not just on her laptop but in her email account and her myspace and someone must have gone through Casey's things but he is general in his information. Nothing specific.
OK, When my computer does something weird and I have to call hubby to hep me with what I need to do I tell him exactly what the error message is or how it is acting. Lee didn't go into any detail. Why? Details give more information that can be challenged. Lee was leading LE to a conclusion that he wanted them to think.
He never came out and said, look maybe Tony or one of his roomates have something to hide, I don't know the guy, but these are the things that make me feel this way. That is honesty in an interview. You tell what you know, you tell what you think and why you think that way. And you tell what you did that led you to the belief that someone else may be responsible for something.

Where exactly does LA live? is it in the same nieghborhood as GA and CA? does KC have access to his house? What exactly does he do for a living? Is there apossibilty KC was staying there when he was out of town for work?

Wasn't it June 21, 2008 when Casey was at Fusian and Lee testified under oath that he thought Casey was out of town at the beach.

Guess he never figured this photo would surface. Notice the blue dress and DJ in background.

picture.php

Wasn't it June 21, 2008 when Casey was at Fusian and Lee testified under oath that he thought Casey was out of town at the beach.

Guess he never figured this photo would surface. Notice the blue dress and DJ in background.

picture.php

Is this Lee and Casey at Fusion?

picture.php

Are you saying that picture in the foreground is Casey and Lee? Because that man isn't Lee (some resemblance).

Sorry.

Whomever that is he does not look like LA, to me anyway. Although they do share similar eyebrows.

Some of LA's friend's have gone on a trip to - of all place - Puerto Rico. Anyone think that he may have joined them? Where is he? He's been MIA for over a week now. Very strange.

Doesn't he travel, on business, for days, though?

Maybe he's off by himself, too, because his niece was found dead, and he knows who did it.

I would be curled in a fetal position for weeks.

I think that Lee has the same relationship with Cindy that Casey has, Children flock to the Mother,and with Cindy being the bread winner she is the controlling force. I'm sure that she played a big part in the attitude that Casey and Lee have of their Father. From the start of this fiasco Cindy has been in control, and I can only imagine what that house has been like for 20 years.( my mother did the same thing with 5 kids, she loved having us on her side of the secret story) Cindy is the root of Casey's problems, she could never be what Cindy wanted. No excuse for what has happened.

We had a dominating, controlling, never-satisified parent in my family. We grew up and moved away. We were unhappy, at home, so we got out as soon as we could.

Lee in his interview said that he could not believe how long he was at Tony's over 2 hours.

He might have messed with the computer. On the other hand, he might have been trying to get information out of KCs friends.

Hello WS :)

July 29, 2008
Lee Anthony's Statement to LE

LA: So I said, ok, I met them outside in the driveway as they were pulling in. My, when my sister and my mother uh, get out of the vehicle, its very obvious to me they had been at least yelling back and forth with each other uhm, my sister conveyed something to the extent of uh, "you know you won't even listen to me and why do I bother?" Uhm, my mother uhm, when I'm trying to ask her what's going on she just say is, "your sister knows where Caylee is and she won't take her to me, or "she won't take me to see her," sorry. Uh, and then she continues to say, "I'm going to call the police and you need to talk to your sister," So Casey immediately went inside, sat on the bed, and I stood in her doorway and was trying to be mediator through, from my mother who is in the living room and my sister who was in her room...
(skip)
LA: Um, for what seemed to be a better part of 30 or 45 minutes I tried my best to stall my mom and get through to my sister that as she maintained, "I know where Caylee is. She's with the nanny and shes..."
LE: Have you ever seen this nanny?
LA: No sir
LE: Have you ever seen your sister field a phone call from the nanny, or make a phone call to the nanny?
LA: No sir
LE: Okay
LA: Uhm...
LE: And did she refer to her by any other name than the nanny?
LA: No
LE: Because I've heard Zanny the nanny and all kinds of, but I've never heard...
LA: I have never heard...
LE: ...a name.
LA: I have actually never heard the name Zenaida until when she told that to the first responding officer. (note: RG says he was told "Zanny's" full name)
LE: And that's the 1st time in your life you heard...
LA: That's the first time I ever heard...
LE: Zenaida?
LA: The name Zenaida
LA: And I don't blame her for that(chuckles)so I was trying to facilitate other options to my sister by saying, I will go. Tell me where I can go to, to see Caylee myself. I'll go for five minutes, I'll do it your way. I'll go and just make sure that she's okay. I even offered to have my roommate, a good friend of mine and a good friend of ours, go to verify that she's okay. And my sister maintained that you know, "mom won't allow it to happen." While my mother continued in the background to say, "That's unacceptable I want her here. I want her home..."(skip)So, I didn't really force that issue very much longer. Uhm...
LE: Yeah
LA: ...until my sister started saying things like, uhm because my mother would walk out of the room periodically every 10, 15 minutes it seemed like because she's just getting frustrated...(skip). So I know she wasn't calling at that point...going outside to clear her head.
(skip)
LA: So every time my mother would go outside I'd try to ask something to my sister that maybe she wouldn't feel comfortable saying in front of my mom. You know asking what's, you know, what's going on? You know, what's the deal? And, she still maintained everything, but she would say, uhm that's when she opened up to me and said, uhm, uhm, "mom has uhm, thrown it up to me that I'm an unfit mother and you know, maybe she's right and maybe I am." She offered up to me for the first time that uhm, my mother has referred, said to my sister that uhm, even through Caylee's been the best thing and the best mistake that she was indeed a mistake. That she was Casey's mistake.
(skip)
LE: Did it seem like an overall theme that she's...
LA: Yes
LE: ...carrying with her that her mother was disappointed in her...
LA: Right
LE: ...because of...
LA: Or maybe not feel like Casey is being the mother that she should be towards Caylee.
(skip)
LE: You said that your sister told you that uh, "Because I'm a spiteful *****?"
LA: Uh, hum
LE: And did she tell you where mom could hear?
LA: She didn't whisper it. She didn't also say it necessarily make it a point to say it as loud so my mom can hear it. However, I think she realized that even, that even my mom was listening. So even speaking at the level I'm currently speaking on, which is a normal level...
LE: Uh-hum
LA: That its going to be heard. So I know she didn't care that that was being conveyed to my mom.
LE: She...
LA: But she did mention yes, "well maybe I'm" uh, because when I asked her, why won't you , you know, allow us to see Caylee? And she said, "Well, maybe I'm a spiteful *****."
(skip)
LA: This, this seems, this doesn't make any sense to me. She's like, "well maybe this should have been done a long time ago, I've stolen money from mom, I've been a bad daughter. Uhm, you know I've been, she said. I've stolen money from you, you know I've been untrustworthy, you know." And she goes, "and maybe I have been a, a, a bad, mother, daughter and sister." And she said, uh, "you know so this should have been done a long time ago."
(skip)
LA: And my mother comes back in, loud enough so my sister will hear, talking, "The cops are on their way, she's going to have to prove it." Yada-yadda, my sister's still on um, her bed and I, and I come at her with a different approach.
(skip)
LA: I said, the officer is going to say, "Good evening Mrs. A. Uh, where is your daughter?" That's exactly what he is going to say, and what are you going to say? And she says, "She's with the nanny. She's sleeping." And then again playing the role of the police officer, I say to my sister, "Great Mrs. Anthony, I'm so happy to hear that. That's going to be a relief for everybody, so hop in the car. Your mom's going to follow let's go get her." And when I look at my sister for the response, she's, she's got this look on her face like...
LE: You just gave her a slap of reality?
LA: Exactly
LE: She's going to be held to task?
LA: Right
LE: By the, by the cops now.
LA: Yes
LE: Not just the family?
LA: Exactly
(skip)
LA: Uhm, and when I, so I gave probably a good ten, fifteen seconds to respond until I gave her, just kind of like shrugged shoulders look of you know, what's it going to be? What, what are you going to say? And then at that moment is when Casey began to breakdown and cry and she said, "Lee, do you want to know the truth? I haven't seen Caylee in 31 days." And then she repeated to herself, "I haven't seen my daughter for 31 days." And at this point her hands are in her face. She's sitting(inaudible) her hands are in her face and she's crying. And I take, her repeating herself actually gave me enough time to let that sink into me, and instead of getting completely worked up, just get, try to get the facts of, where have you been? Where is the last time you've seen her? And all these like type things.
LE: 31 days would be the 15th June?
(skip)
LA: Absolutely. So uhm, so she conveyed that to me. Uhm, pretty much as she was conveying that to me and uhm, crying. I was attempting to whisper to her, because my mother was back into the house at that point, or just coming back into the house. I was trying to whisper to her, because for whatever reason she hadn't opened up to my mother yet.
LE: Uh-hum
LA: And I felt like she was only willing to open up to me at this point now that I've gotten through to her. You know, when's the last, when, when, you know and all these questions. And, and that's when she goes, "she was kidnapped." And she wasn't speaking in details, she was speaking in generalities and as soon as that started happening my mother realized that I'm whispering to my sister, she gets you know, smart to the situation and realizes my sister is saying something and busts into the room. And again, the door wasn't shut or anything, but she comes into the room, sees that my sister was crying, and she said, and actually the first thing she asked her, she says, "What have you done?"
LE: Really?
LA: That's the first question my mom asks her.
(continued in next post)

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members