2008.10.02 Jesse on Today Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd much rather hear it from him directly too, his impression of it, since he's probably one of the people who was closest. Earth shattering? No, probably not, but he needed to be the one to say it in person.

exacly!

In their defense, the reason they're so "out there" is because Cindy accused Jesse of "taking" Caylee. That's why Jesse and his dad are "out there" so much. Don't know if you guys realize that or not, but I'd be out there defending myself too if someone was accusing me of kidnapping someone's child...

You said it Tate - JG should be out there defending himself from CA's ridiculous stories about kidnapping Caylee - not his father. JG is cleared from anyone who is important (LE) to this case. No one believes anything CA has to say anyway as we all see that CA cant tell the truth either.

Hunnydoll, thanks so much for the transcript!!
I don't think any of these people seek out the media... I think its the other way around. The media like to get anyone close to the case to speak out, it draws in more viewers. Who knows? Maybe someone that was once close to Casey just might get through to her, and it might sink in that she needs to open up and talk and admit the truth.
Interesting that Jesse says she started to change when she got closer to her mother. I think Cindy did not like Jesse only because Casey seemed to be in love with him. Cindy did not want anyone taking Casey and Caylee away from her. I can relate to that because I went through the same thing with my mother years ago. No one was good enough for my kids... wasn't me she was worried about, she didn't want to lose her grandkids.
Seems like just about all of Casey's friends have said the same thing... Casey changed from the nice girl she was in school, as well as the doting mother, and turned into the good-time party girl. Wonder who or what had that influence on her?

Thank you for posting the transcripts of the interview.
I noticed a while back in some older pics of Casey that it almost appeared she was trying to be like her mom, or take on a similiar identity of her mom, the way Cindy described them being best friends and in those particular pics, Casey has her hair died blonde and cut short in an almost exact style as Cindy.
Does anyone know who Casey was seeing during the end of hers and Jesse's relationship? Who is it that she was cheating with?

Based what I have read about RG, from his myspace website, and his other websites, I personally think he is trying to gain from all this exposure. He is a former actor who hasn't had a part in years who seems to have this cult like following on myspace (have any of you ever seen some of those friends?). And he stated on more than one occasion that he knows the truth, etc., although he has never ever said anything new, nor anything earth shattering so to speak. For someone that states he is a Reverend, he is very un-reverend like in my opinion. I have never questioned anything JG has said or done. He has cooperated, he has taken a lie detector test, he will be a witness when this finally gets to trial.

So, did he make the "I know the truth" statement tonight?

So, did he make the "I know the truth" statement tonight?

RG stated on his myspace that he would have earth shattering insight on the truth. When he was on NG the other night, he did not have anything new to say. That is why in my opinion RG is trying to keep his name out in the limelight.

I don't think any of these people seek out the media... I think its the other way around.

RG was the one who contacted the Geraldo show back in late August, not the other way around. I am sure some of these media outlets did get a hold of some of these folks, but sorry - I still question RG's motives. My opinion only - others have different ones.

I don't think any of these people seek out the media... I think its the other way around. The media like to get anyone close to the case to speak out, it draws in more viewers. Who knows? Maybe someone that was once close to Casey just might get through to her, and it might sink in that she needs to open up and talk and admit the truth.
Interesting that Jesse says she started to change when she got closer to her mother. I think Cindy did not like Jesse only because Casey seemed to be in love with him. Cindy did not want anyone taking Casey and Caylee away from her. I can relate to that because I went through the same thing with my mother years ago. No one was good enough for my kids... wasn't me she was worried about, she didn't want to lose her grandkids.
Seems like just about all of Casey's friends have said the same thing... Casey changed from the nice girl she was in school, as well as the doting mother, and turned into the good-time party girl. Wonder who or what had that influence on her?

I think there's some BIG truth in that statement, for sure...

I think maybe the reason Casey got closer to her mom at that time was she was going to have a baby and/or just had a baby. Having a baby does brings most women closer to their mothers. If for no other reason than, hey I have no idea how to do this mother thing and she's done it before. I've seen it happen even when the mother/daughter relationship was strained prior to the child entering the picture. Maybe she did even try to emulate Cindy at that time. What happened after that is anyone's guess. But quite frankly I don't think it's strange at all that Casey changed right around the time she had a baby. Hormones are running wild and she was young and clueless. It's the what came next? that is puzzling.

I dont think its hostility - its just that many of us are getting tired of seeing them on so many different media outlets - saying the same thing, over and over. None of the others are out there in front of the cameras as much as RG is. I am happy that it was Jesse being interviewed today but what did he say that was new? Nothing. He took the lie detector test, LE cleared him then wait until the trial already. I dont question JG's motives, I question his fathers.

:clap::clap::clap:

This is exactly how I feel as well, Aleve N Fla.

Enough is enough, tho. Jesse will be an important witness at trial and I do not think such witnesses should be all over the media as some of them are, but that is just me. I honestly do not think that ANY witnesses should be on TV talking about the case, or even posting on message boards. I do not want anything to go wrong when it goes to trial. This just gives Baez fodder for stating that Casey cannot get a fair trial.

IMO.

RG was the one who contacted the Geraldo show back in late August, not the other way around. I am sure some of these media outlets did get a hold of some of these folks, but sorry - I still question RG's motives. My opinion only - others have different ones.

I share you opinion 100%, Aleve. FWIW.

In their defense, the reason they're so "out there" is because Cindy accused Jesse of "taking" Caylee. That's why Jesse and his dad are "out there" so much. Don't know if you guys realize that or not, but I'd be out there defending myself too if someone was accusing me of kidnapping someone's child...

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I would be telling anyone who would listen that I was innocent.

I am not surprised by this at all really, and it would not shock me to find out that Cindy saw a relationship and possible marriage to Jesse as interfering with access to her granddaughter. I do think that having primary access to Caylee was very important to Cindy the details of the will and not naming a father to Caylee after the paternity test lend credence to this. If Casey was out of her house Caylee would be out of her house, finding out Jesse was not the father would have provided the right pretense for Cindy to enable the bad behavior of her daughter knowing that it might facilitate the end of their relationship. I could see Cindy suggesting that Casey focus on herself, enjoy being young, offer to take care of Caylee etc, etc. My opinion only of course.

See the only part of this is that many times you hear folks in statements and such saying "Her Mom called her and told her to come home to be with Caylee" or "Her Mom could not watch Caylee". I think CA was trying to put the responsibility of Caylee on Casey to keep her from going buck wild. And instead of it working, it backfired on her. I can't see why if CA really offered to take Caylee and care for her why KC would not have said "ok". We are missing something.

When you are innocent, you have nothing to hide. When you are guilty, you refuse to talk.
It will be very difficult for KC to get a fair trial-based on her constant lying and her nonchalant attitude about her "missing" daughter. The people involved who are talking to the media are not going to influence a potential jury-KC's actions before, during and after Caylee's disappearance will. MOO.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I would be telling anyone who would listen that I was innocent.

Thanks, hon... You seem to be the only one on this thread who understands where I'm coming from... :)

IMO ~~~ this is AMERICA and TRUTH has a RIGHT ! ! !
Many ~~~ Many ~ ~ ~ M ~ A ~ N ~ Y .... lies have been told....
I know that I have enough time to listen to the TRUTH !!!!
It seems very refreshing to see TRUTH & HONESTY take
a S T A N D !!!!! " The Truth shall set you F R E E ! ! !"
I was brought up to listen.... and to judge others.... until I had
* A * L * L * ~~~ the facts ! ! ! and Not to judge Others....
until I had walked a MILE in their shoes !!! I try to practice this in
my daily life ! ! ! I know that I would like to be treated in this way!!!
This little Angel "CAYLEE" is certainly the Center of my prayers !!!
The people who have been DRAGGED into this "SAD ~~~SAD STORY"
are also in my prayers!!! I would NOT like to be in their shoes!!!
and
KC....... only she herself & God Almighty can CHANGE her.....
My prayer...... " that ALL E V I L will be EXPOSED and the WRONG DOERS
Brought to QUICK JUSTICE ! ! !"
IMO
JJGRAM
sad ~~~ but very Blessed !!!

Thanks, hon... You seem to be the only one on this thread who understands where I'm coming from... :)

Nope count me in I totally understand where your coming from and agree :blowkiss:

Anyone remember how back during Spector's trial they tried to discredit any witnesses that had been paid for interviews?

Hope all these interviews will not ruin their creditability. I thought LE had asked them not to talk to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven