2009.02.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photo of Caylee in shorts similar to ones found with her remains. Double bags of two plastic bags similar to ones in house; plus laundry bag. 500+ pages of crime scene photos released. Casey hyperventilated & asked for meds when she was told remains were found.

NG is talking about the diary, but do we know that this wasn't from "03", which is written on the inside cover of the diary?

backing of what?
The cardboard the stickers are originally attached to. A sticker has been removed from this "sheet" and sticker from duct tape would seem to fit in the cutout. Hope that makes sense!

Have they confirmed that the June 21st entry was written in 08...????

Rory O'Neil - double bags, two garbage bags placed inside the laundry bag that matches the laundry bag in the home.

Natisha Lance.......talking about the diary entry, hopes she made the right decision, has met new friends, and hopes the end justifies the means.

Talking about the June 21 diary entry. Nancy is "stunned" ...apparently assuming this entry was 2008

Susan Moss...........diary entry written 5 days after Caylee last found - it sounds like a confession (which is what I thought too).

If KC did in write that on June 21st 08 then there is no sense even having a trial....

It's premeditated murder...Case closed

backing of what?

Sticker backing. The one that was cut out with funky scissors or w/e. They've been posted in other threads. Personally, the one with the backing come out looks like holographic type stickers with square reflective designs. The one on the cardboard or duct tape looks like a jelly 3d sticker.

Just my 2 cents.

Entire NG staff fails to mention the "'03". What happened to journalistic standards?

If LE can positively prove that the diary was written in 2008, then sounds like a confession to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike