2009.02.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if NG is live? If so, does she have conversations with a pre-recorded Natisha?

I just noticed... wherever Natisha is... the sun is still shining.

No one on this show has indicated there is any question as to the year of the diary. That's a little misleading imo.

Sticker backing. The one that was cut out with funky scissors or w/e. They've been posted in other threads. Personally, the one with the backing come out looks like holographic type stickers with square reflective designs. The one on the cardboard or duct tape looks like a jelly 3d sticker.

Just my 2 cents.

I think you are right. If you look at pic 51 you can see the wavy cutout that matches the sticker backing and those stickers are not even remotely similar to that 3d looking sticker.

Yes, NG said that.

How did she confirm that...??

The book clearly has 03 written on the inside cover.

Also, CNN said that LE would test the ink to find out when it was written

I personally think it was infact written in 08 but I don't know how Nancy has confirmed it when other stations are asking wether it was written in 03

Sometimes NG is live and sometimes it is taped. I didn't notice if it said "live" on the top of the screen tonight or not? But that's how you can tell.

Anyone know if NG is live? If so, does she have conversations with a pre-recorded Natisha?

I just noticed... wherever Natisha is... the sun is still shining.

It's not always live. I think it depends on the day and how much news is out there. Slow news days are live & they take lots of collars.

Right now I don't think it's live.

I don't get it! As much as I WISH it said '08, it says '03 -- and that is cut out of every photo on NG! And NO ONE is mentioning it! I got to tell you, if someone doesn't mention that soon, I will NEVER trust anything I hear on air again. I really didn't expect this of NG. As opinionated as she is, I thought she reported all the info -- both sides. I'm truly disappointed in her.

No one on this show has indicated there is any question as to the year of the diary. That's a little misleading imo.

I agree. It's been bugging me all day and honestly I thought Nancy and the lawyers would speculate on the actual date. Oh well..guess it's more scintillating to talk as if it was written 5 days after the crime.

Entire NG staff fails to mention the "'03". What happened to journalistic standards?

I agree........WTH..????

KC may have dated the book 03 when she first purchaced or ws given the book & may not have used it until June 21st 08...

Also....It looked to me like a few pages may have been torn out

George and Cindy have often tried to get custody of Caylee on more than one occaision - from Annie

Cindy was acting like mom on Caylee's birthday. Casey was upset.

Until I have proof from the FBI lab confirming that the 3D sticker on the duct tape was a match for the one in the doc drop...I'm just not going to believe it. That's not the kind of backing that comes with a puffy sticker.

oooohhhhh marc thinks they will pursue the dp and not offer a plea!

I agree........WTH..????

KC may have dated the book 03 when she first purchaced or ws given the book & may not have used it until June 21st 08...

Also....It looked to me like a few pages may have been torn out

Regardless of when it was written, all the facts should be mentioned.

I agree. It's been bugging me all day and honestly I thought Nancy and the lawyers would speculate on the actual date. Oh well..guess it's more scintillating to talk as if it was written 5 days after the crime.

well KC did mention "new friends" in the diary. so i assumed, it was after AL which implies after june 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon