2009.02.25 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG used to treat CA and GA with kid gloves, but it seems like she's getting a little harder on them now. She said she can't understand why they wouldn't be running to the courthouse to tell the truth.

The As better be hiding out inside their home...seeing that they're so fragile.

NG used to treat CA and GA with kid gloves, but it seems like she's getting a little harder on them now. She said she can't understand why they wouldn't be running to the courthouse to tell the truth.
You're right. She's REALLY angry!

According to the docs, the car contained a pair of shoes and a pair of boots.

Nancy seems to be appalled that the Anthony's don't have to give depositions yet. Nancy says they should have to testify whether or not there's ever been a ZG nanny, like if she even exists. Kathi Belich: they just don't want to.

Did the Judge ask the Anthony's to produce medical records to show that they're to emotionally fragile to testify in court or was NG just saying that he can?

Did the Judge ask the Anthony's to produce medical records to show that they're to emotionally fragile to testify in court or was NG just saying that he can?
He did...to help "guide" him.

Those baby pics of Caylee tear my heart out.

He did...to help "guide" him.

Thanks..

George was just released from "Observation" so I can understand the Judge giving him some time but I'm not so sure about Cindy.

ZG's Lawyer

There's not another ZG on the planet that had anything to do with Sawgrass

Cindy A. has been talking to the media on KC's behalf so she is a party in this lawsuit

Maybe if they are allowed to bring the hammer and waterhose they won't feel so fragile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member