2009.02.25 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZG's Lawyer

You almost have to be in a coma to avoid giving testimony

IMO KC CA GA and LA (as it stands today with LA, might change opinion after Friday) are all full of nothing but "mis-truths" and don't care about innocent people - no one -- I truly think that they would knowingly let an innocent person take the rap for KC --- I am tired of all of them

NG used to treat CA and GA with kid gloves, but it seems like she's getting a little harder on them now. She said she can't understand why they wouldn't be running to the courthouse to tell the truth.
I noticed that too tonight and all I can say is, it's about time !

ZG's Lawyer

There's not another ZG on the planet that had anything to do with Sawgrass

Cindy A. has been talking to the media on KC's behalf so she is a party in this lawsuit
I'd also think whoever gave Casey the information about this ZG should be a party. She would've had to get it from somebody at the apt. complex I'd think. :confused:

I'm not sure how I felt about ZG's lawsuit in the first place, but trying to circumvent the law is just plain wrong!

IMO KC CA GA and LA (as it stands today with LA, might change opinion after Friday) are all full of nothing but "mis-truths" and don't care about innocent people - no one -- I truly think that they would knowingly let an innocent person take the rap for KC --- I am tired of all of them

I agree......

If JG was ever charged with this crime not one of them would have stood up & said anything.

The interview that Cindy gave with LE made me sick.....She kept trying to steer them toward Jessie

She actually said that she thought ZG was either Amy or Jessie

Marc Klaas on now. What about the grandparents avoiding testimony? Right now their lawyer is villifying ZG; she's the most innocent of Casey's victims who is still living.

Now showing video clip of Caylee "gone too soon".

commercial break

I heard something about LA, apparently his lawyer said if there is any media there Friday during his deposition he will have his client leave ? I didn't know they had that option !

I'd also think whoever gave Casey the information about this ZG should be a party. She would've had to get it from somebody at the apt. complex I'd think. :confused:
That's always bothered me. I always got the feeling Casey was looking to steal someone's identity. Her money "well" pretty much dried up. I don't think we'll ever hear how she came by that name. IMO Baez would be a fool to even mention Zanny in court.

Well Stated

I'm still not sure how she got her name.

I don't think anyone at the complex 'Intentionally" gave her the info.

Casey's very "Slick" when it comes to this kind of thing

Caller just went off topic :) and asked about GA searching for Haleigh; also why isn't Casey in general population.

I'm not sure how I felt about ZG's lawsuit in the first place, but trying to circumvent the law is just plain wrong!

I think it's great. If she really isn't doing it for money damn great!! If she is I hope her judgment is large enough that KC will never see a dime of anything she sells about this. :snooty:

That's always bothered me. I always got the feeling Casey was looking to steal someone's identity. Her money "well" pretty much dried up. I don't think we'll ever hear how she came by that name. IMO Baez would be a fool to even mention Zanny in court.
His only defense is going to have to be SODDI, but I agree, specifically mentioning her name wouldn't be a good thing. However, the prosecution might play the interview tapes for the jury so it'll be brought up anyway. MOO

I heard something about LA, apparently his lawyer said if there is any media there Friday during his deposition he will have his client leave ? I didn't know they had that option !

I don't think he has the option either.

NG reported that depositions in FLA are open to the public unless a Judge orders them closed.

I'm still not sure how she got her name.

I don't think anyone at the complex 'Intentionally" gave her the info.

Casey's very "Slick" when it comes to this kind of thing
I'd still like to know though. :)

Interesting that LA is going ahead with his deposition while parents can wait 20 days. :waitasec:

Nancy speculating that shoes found inside a bag in the car could have decomp on them or something specifically linking Casey to the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther