2009.02 Document Release: What will the bombshells be?

What will the next doc dump bombshells be?

• Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape

Votes: 44 13.7%
  • lack of Nanny's fingerprints on the duct tape

Votes: 22 6.8%
  • Casey's DNA

Votes: 40 12.4%
  • Caylee's lip prints

Votes: 15 4.7%
  • scrapbooking supplies/stickers/toys that match

Votes: 40 12.4%
  • bedding from the A's household- Winnie the Pooh, pink camo

Votes: 49 15.2%
  • More than one of the above

Votes: 263 81.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will have found DNA from KC in the form of her hair, skin flakes, (can't spell epitheilias) and hopefully some form of evidence of a possible drugging of Caylee......this is such a sad case it almost seems cruel to want to find evidence of KC's cruelity to this poor child!

Bold is mine. I completely understand how you feel and sometimes stop and feel guilty, but very briefly. Then I remember to separate myself and that there is nothing any of us can do to save Caylee now. Evidence is the only thing that will bring her justice. And I hope there is a huge pile of it!

Great poll! I voted more than one of the above, I'm thinking FP's and DNA, and Caylee's bedding.

ETA: pinch poke you owe me a coke...................and rum :wink:
Is that like Jinx, you owe me a coke? Join Facebook and I'll send you a Mojito!

I voted "more than one of the above".

Okay...I have a question. If KC's lip prints were on there, then LE would have to go in Orange County jail to take a lip print, right? If that happened (and we don't know that it did) but... LOL....My mental vision and fantasy of that and KC's reaction to it while putting two and two together was priceless!

Hubby and I were just discussing this. I would hope that they wouldn't need a lip print from her. I would hope that with duct tape taking off nail polish, it might take enough skin cells for DNA. Please just let it be something that conclusive.:praying:

I voted scrapbook supplies/stickers/toys that match. IMO it will be something that points to Casey but is still not a slam-dunk by itself. I still think it will be the totality of evidence, not any one absolute smoking gun item, that closes the case. I would love to be wrong and for something absolutely incontrovertible to point to the perp (whom I think is Casey) but am afraid that after all the evidence has been lying out in the heat and rain for so long it may not be possible.

I voted All; "more than one of the above". I see we will get to read what JH had to say about the video tape. I wonder if this is why BC had to prepare the Anthony's as well today?

One of those statements is from private investigator Jim Hoover
about the videotape he shot of the Anthony's' private investigator Dominic Casey poking around at the crime scene a month before Caylee's remains were found there.

Eyewitness News has learned the new evidence builds a stronger case against the one who should have been Caylee's fiercest protector, her mother. http://www.wftv.com/news/18734025/detail.html

I voted more than one of the above, specifically I think that the documents may contain information about the heart sticker and connecting it to the A's home, in addition to matching bedding and verification of a toy or toys that were once in the A's home. My thoughts on the fingerprints on the duct tape issue is this;
IF the duct tape DOES NOT have KC's actual fingerprints on it then it's very possible that gloves were worn. I have a sister who is an RN and she always had a box of those thin purple latex or latex-free gloves around. Possibly CA had similar gloves in the home as well. If KC used those to apply the duct tape, its possible that a piece of the gloves could have torn off and adhered to the tape. I can recall a few years ago helping my sister do some painting at her home - we both wore those gloves to keep our hands "paint free" and attempted to apply masking tape, what a pain in the arse! We ended up taking them off to do the masking. If there was a piece of latex/latex-free gloves left on the tape and LE can match it to, say a box of them that CA has in the home, that would be almost as good as a fingerprint - IMO

I'm hoping DNA-

Caylee- Speak up angel- we are all listening !

I'm wondering what won't be in the doc dump. What will they hold for trial?

IMO, the comparison results from the FBI of Lee vs Caylee's DNA - holding for trial - guaranteed (I think) :crazy:

Other stuff I know of but haven't seen released and can't talk about (so don't ask) but I know it's there somewhere!!!

Sorry to tease - but there is more stuff... :blowkiss:

I don't think there will be fingerprints on the duct tape.. but there might be one of Casey's hairs or something on the blanket or Casey's fingerprints on something else that was found at the crime scene. It's said that our hair falls out all the time and perhaps some of Casey's fell out while she was burying the body.

Has anyone considered that perhaps there would be one of Lee's? I still wonder if he helped her.

~*Jai Yen

Well, I am hoping there is some more evidence of (can anyone guess?) chloroform.
Is this being released tomorrow? I worked really hard today so I would have free time.
Lanie

I am guessing some sort of incriminating computer records.

Ok my votes were Caylee's mouth impression, as I don't believe the duct tape was postmortem. I can't even type that without gagging.
KC's DNA, but probably no fingerprints...darn it!
No one elses fingerprints or DNA.
bedding and sticker match.
Not quite a smoking gun, but at least a warm barrel with gunpowder residue...close enough for me!

IMO, the comparison results from the FBI of Lee vs Caylee's DNA - holding for trial - guaranteed (I think) :crazy:

Other stuff I know of but haven't seen released and can't talk about (so don't ask) but I know it's there somewhere!!!

What about the stain from the trunk of KC's car? I remember Mark F talked about this on GVS, saying that the results were probably being held by lab so that it did not have to be released for discovery in the last doc dump.

I voted for a few things...match on sticker, match to blanket, and no nanny prints.

I'm actually looking forward to reading the as yet unreleased four hour Lee interview. IMO he is either helping LE or helping KC (not to the degree of helping dispose of body). I want to see for myself which girl he is fighting for.

Will the doc dump also reveil the phone records of Dominic Casey and whomever he may have been on the phone with?

I think it is possible that the "rag" may have been the doll clothes, as they were missing and they would have been accessible...and they WERE looking for doll clothes in one of the search warrants...so...

Come on cocoamom! You ABSOLUTELY cannot throw that out there and then ask us NOT to ask. That is just too cruel. Can you at least tell us how you know there is other stuff? and what category the other stuff might fit into: ie: physical evidence, or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname