2009.02 Document Release: What will the bombshells be?

What will the next doc dump bombshells be?

• Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape

Votes: 44 13.7%
  • lack of Nanny's fingerprints on the duct tape

Votes: 22 6.8%
  • Casey's DNA

Votes: 40 12.4%
  • Caylee's lip prints

Votes: 15 4.7%
  • scrapbooking supplies/stickers/toys that match

Votes: 40 12.4%
  • bedding from the A's household- Winnie the Pooh, pink camo

Votes: 49 15.2%
  • More than one of the above

Votes: 263 81.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am counting on seeing some info on what items they found at the crime scene that can be tied back to Casey or the Anthony home. Garbage bag, laundry bag, blanket, heart sticker, toy horse, iron-on letters - all things that might have been found in the search of the A's home.

I am also hoping to hear whether or not anything else was found near the body - specifically the yellow book, photographs, clothing, other toys, etc. After studying the crime scene photos, there were an awful lot of flags marking items of interest. I am sure many were for bones...but there were flags of different colors - which I assume means something other than bones were also examined in those spots. They might not be related to Caylee at all - but it would be nice to know if they were.

IMO, the comparison results from the FBI of Lee vs Caylee's DNA - holding for trial - guaranteed (I think) :crazy:

Other stuff I know of but haven't seen released and can't talk about (so don't ask) but I know it's there somewhere!!!

Sorry to tease - but there is more stuff... :blowkiss:

So, in other words, you have "inside information" that nobody else here has?

Your post is eluding to you either being a key player or you are close to a key player involved in the investigation??

:waitasec::waitasec:

If you are so sorry to tease, then just don't.

I wonder how BC gets his copy of documents? Does he make his own request or does he have to wait for public dump or is he treated like JB and handed a copy?

I wonder how BC gets his copy of documents? Does he make his own request or does he have to wait for public dump or is he treated like JB and handed a copy?

My guess is that he gets it at the same time we do. Unless the state or Jose agree to give him a copy ahead of time, just to help prepare the family. But I doubt they are legally required to do so - nor does he have legal standing to demand it...he is not part of the defense team.

I voted for alot of them. I wonder if anything of Casey's things were also found with Caylee,maybe a clover.

The Mysteriously 'lost' Black Jack Phone?

Ok, a person can hope, can't they? :crazy:

I didn't vote. I'll think on it awhile more.
I don't know that any info about DNA will be released in theses D.D.s as much as I think information about other, smaller things that were with the body will now be known to all of us. Again..I can hope!

Dog and Cat hair from the A's home, sunglasses accidentally dropped into the bag while securing it, hair from all members of family in the A home...after all, they did live there so it wouldn't surprise me to hear all the A's hair was somehow still stuck to the duct tape or inside the laundry bag. An accidentally dropped contact lense into one of the bags?

Most likely, tiny little pieces of colored lint, in the very deep creases of the cloth laundry bag will probably be matched to clothing piled in Casey's closet....proving those clothes had at one time been in the bag for the next laundry day but dumped out so that the laundry bag could be used for, sadly, something else.

I voted alot of them (hopefully). And I suspect this site will be slow or down in the morning when the dump comes :)
I cant wait to read it all!

The duct tape on the skull will match the tape on the gas can and perhaps the tear pattern (if not cut with scissors or knife) will match up?

I won't be surprised if fingerprints are not on scene. The body was in water for a LONG time. I can't see how ANY Anthony household items will implicate the mother since we ALL bring things from our home to the sitter's house.

I am hoping they have some really good forensics, but at this point? I think the prosecution has a GREAT substantial evidence case. THAT is how most cases are solved and convicted! Again, I say....I HOPE this case goes to trial AND ON T.V.!! I will find it fascinating! I want to know what KC was doing for two years! I wanna KNOW ALL the stuff the Pros has against her! I wanna hear from ALL her friends!!

Call me a drama queen and addicted to reality t.v./ I WANT this to go to trial. Please KC....DON'T plea out!!

Anyone have an idea on what time this doc dump will happen? I'm trying to plan out my day and wonder if I should get up at like 5am so I can be home in time.

What will be in the doc dump....

1. Any and all polygraphs taken per motion filed on January 7th.

2. Any and all DNA reports for George, Cindy and Lee Anthony per motion filed on January 7th.

3. Select crime scene digital photos, videos and schematics or drawings of discovery site per motion filed on January 7th. (motion states released in due course of discovery)
(a) BC has to prepare Cindy and George
(b) more intense than the first ones.. like pics of the bags, toy, tape,clothing, THE LETTERS.. but not remains.

4.Fingerprint evidence and forensics on George, Cindy and Lee motion filed on January 7. (IMO, Baez wants to find these prints on something at the crime scene so he can throw them under the bus)

5. Investigative reports on Zenaida Gonalez per motion filed on January including any and all interrogations or interviews by police.

6. Inventory of items seized on December 11 and Dec 20th from Anthony home per motion filed on January 7th. (Note the warrant information from this motion has already been released.) Here we may see more pics.. and forensic testing of items found like well a matching heart sticker.

7. Any and all communications between Texas Equasearch and Law enforcement regarding previous search of crime scene. Per motion filed on Jan 7.

8. Information regarding video tape of the PI's. (this would be generous of the SA as it was not requested.)

We also may get AD interview (unless it is a KEY piece of evidence)
We hope to get any and all FORENSIC testing on crime scene items like the tape.

As in the past, if you want to see what we will get generally in a document dump just look at the motions filed by Baez. Read and remove items that we have seen. What is left is what we should expect. The SA is not going to give him what he doesn't ask for. What he asks for we get to see. :)

Link to the motion documents are at:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

What is bad here for the defense? The heart sticker MATCHES to a sheet found in the house. The blanket matches. The duct tape tears and all matches.
SA will hold on to the forensic testing of the duct tape for fingerprints because Baez has not specifically made a motion for any and all forensic or dna evidence found at the discovery site. I think because he knows Casey did it and the later that comes out (like the trial) the better chance he gets for a jury pool.

I voted alot of them (hopefully). And I suspect this site will be slow or down in the morning when the dump comes :)
I cant wait to read it all!

This will test the new server that's for sure!

I don't know about fingerprints but I think we are going to learn something big tomorrow that is going to put KC away forever. I can't wait!

I'd put some money on Casey writing a note to Caylee......maybe it survived!:eek:

Wow all these ideas. Just out of curiousity: If there was say a note to Caylee or something very damning would the prosecution be forced to show this in a publicly released document dump?

I find it strange that Baez has not specifically ASKED for A.D.'s interview/'s. He was very specific asking for Ricardo's computer forensics and interviews-so why does he never come out and ask for this specific interview? Does it contain something that he KNOWS is extremely incriminating because Casey TOLD him, OR did he do his own interview with her and under NO circumstances wants what she told him to come out in a public document dump? It is just so GLARING that she was Casey's BFF and NONE of her interviews are anywhere to be found and he has never once asked for them specifically. To me that is a flag that she knows something KEY and he does not want it to come out any sooner than it has to.

Wow all these ideas. Just out of curiousity: If there was say a note to Caylee or something very damning would the prosecution be forced to show this in a publicly released document dump?

They only have to include it in a document dump IF they are finished investigating it. If they are still working with it, then they do not have to release it...so if there was a note, then they likely would say they were still doing forensics on it and NOT release it. :)

No. LE can hold back anything they feel is important to keep secret for purposes of their ongoing investigation.

However, they do have to release the information to Baez. All defendents have a right to know what is being used against them.

I find it strange that Baez has not specifically ASKED for A.D.'s interview/'s. He was very specific asking for Ricardo's computer forensics and interviews-so why does he never come out and ask for this specific interview? Does it contain something that he KNOWS is extremely incriminating because Casey TOLD him, OR did he do his own interview with her and under NO circumstances wants what she told him to come out in a public document dump? It is just so GLARING that she was Casey's BFF and NONE of her interviews are anywhere to be found and he has never once asked for them specifically. To me that is a flag that she knows something KEY and he does not want it to come out any sooner than it has to.

Pfft! The way Baez just sits back and waits for doc dumps w/o doing much legwork in getting info about the case, it wouldn't surprise me that he doesn't even know who Annie is! :eek:

Pfft! The way Baez just sits back and waits for doc dumps w/o doing much legwork in getting info about the case, it wouldn't surprise me that he doesn't even know who Annie is! :eek:

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member