2009.04.08 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Grund said his PI was WILLIAM STAUB!!!!!!! Did I hear correctly!

OMG OMG OMG -- RG now talking about KC coming to Jesse's to take a shower and how odd that was......

I SAID MONTHS AGO THAT I THOUGHT SHE DID THAT TO PLANT EVIDENCE OR GET SOMETHING TO PLANT AT THE SITE TO IMPLICATE JG

yup. Me, too. She was too avid to be back in touch with JG even though she was in love with TL at the time.

OMG OMG OMG -- RG now talking about KC coming to Jesse's to take a shower and how odd that was......

I SAID MONTHS AGO THAT I THOUGHT SHE DID THAT TO PLANT EVIDENCE OR GET SOMETHING TO PLANT AT THE SITE TO IMPLICATE JG

KC was up to no good the day she asked JG if she could come over to take a shower. I bet she took something of his.

COBRA?!!! I heard COBRA!!!

WTF is up with FL??!!

Playing tapes of interviews where they're trying to implicate JG.

JG's father live.

RG: the burden hasn't ended, the effort to implicate his family hasn't ended. It's an ongoing personal investigation. He has a PI. He found the incident where Casey stopped by JG's apt. on 7/1 to use the shower very bizarre. She told JG Caylee was with the nanny. RG thinks she might have been there to plant something, or take something from the bathroom. RG believes at trial the defense may try to blame JG, or himself or his wife.

He thinks they are using these tactics against the family to plant reasonable doubt.

RG said that a group of people are posting on different forums to try and plant reasonable doubt?

Caller asking if maybe Caylee got in the middle of the fight between CA & Casey on 6/15?

Grund says there's a network of individuals sent to go to blogs and websites to create reasonable doubt...

I think I've seen a couple of those myself....

KC was up to no good the day she asked JG if she could come over to take a shower. I bet she took something of his.

Agreed. There was no reason for her not to take a shower where she was staying at Amy & Ricardo's.

Baby Caylee got in middle of fight that night?
Well, that would be why all the cover up?
Family togetherness?
Family knowing where Caylee laid?
They all murdered her?
CA guilt? and "don't worry I didn't tell them anything' kc to CA...............
Just speculating out loud.......sorry

RG said that a group of people are posting on different forums to try and plant reasonable doubt?

Jokingly, I said, "Well, that would explain alot!" Then I paused. This is a serious allegation and could have a chilling effect. I have no doubt RG was talking about the top two or three forums.

why does NG have to start her program with the same paragraph
every single night? NG if you read here, please change it alittle, please......I have it memorized LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona