2009.04.08 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokingly, I said, "Well, that would explain alot!" Then I paused. This is a serious allegation and could have a chilling effect. I have no doubt RG was talking about the top two or three forums.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? :confused:

When they said they had Cobra on the case I was attempting a joke by calling Jose Baez a :snake:

Who asked if there were only a few lawyers in Florida? I want to add there are only three private investigators...good grief! When I heard Staubs...THUD~

Who asked if there were only a few lawyers in Florida? I want to add there are only three private investigators...good grief! When I heard Staubs...THUD~

When I heard it, I laughed so hard I scared the dog and my husband thought I lost it. Un-freakin-believable.

Me too, still attempting to pickup my jaw ....................??!!!!!

why does NG have to start her program with the same paragraph
every single night? NG if you read here, please change it alittle, please......I have it memorized LOL

Bombshell! Tot mom is eating filet mignon and clipping her toenails!?

DO NOT call 911 if you find a body................JB
hiding and continue a crime.........NG

RR: doesn't see anything odd about Casey's reaction to hearing of Caylee's remains being found.

BC: she had to be on meds and can't judge what a person's reaction would be. Also doesn't even know if the Judge has made a Bar complaint against JB.

(Nancy is getting nowhere with BC (obviously a defense attorney) about the Bar complaints against JB!!)

Nancy's point is hiding the body is the continuation of the crime.

I hope RG releases these documents. As Barney says, "Nip it in the Bug, Ange."

Marc Klaas: moral and ethical duty to call LE immediately when a body is found.

RR: doesn't see anything odd about Casey's reaction to hearing of Caylee's remains being found.

BC: she had to be on meds and can't judge what a person's reaction would be. Also doesn't even know if the Judge has made a Bar complaint against JB.

(Nancy is getting nowhere with BC (obviously a defense attorney) about the Bar complaints against JB!!)

Nancy's point is hiding the body is the continuation of the crime.

I can't wait to hear the ruling!

Finally she's talking about Strickland filing the complaint!

You know, even after all this time, every day I say: It can't get any weirder.

Maybe I should stop saying that. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member