2009.04.09 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may have been trying to look like the victims, but that's not what they looked like at all. I could have never imagined, before this case, being so angry at the Grandparents of a missing and murdered child !

Check out the caption on the screen ~ what CA called the attorney!! :eek: GA asked attorney about attorney wanting 15 minutes of fame.

Kathi Belich: I've never seen anything like this.

John Morgan: the most surprising thing today was no activity going on in the A's house looking for a ZG ~ the person blamed for taking Caylee.

Jean Casares: GA said he never heard of Caylee being taken from Blanchard Park. Anthonys trust their daughter, never asked about a Zanny or ZG.

CA said under oath today that she had phone numbers for Zanny. Also said in depo today that the ZG (plaintiff) isn't as pretty as the ZG who Casey described to them. :eek:

Cindy said under oath that she had the Phone Number & address for ZFG

She also saiid the ZFG that took Caylee is much prettier than "THIS" ZFG

The gum...... please......the gum... ugh!

Drew.........confirmed that the A's said that they had phone numbers and addresses for ZFG.

Cindy lying.........saying she had phone number and addresses but doesn't have then now.

Cindy said the woman JM represents is not the one that KC described - the one KC describes is prettier.

There she goes....chewing that gum like a barnyard animal!!! Ugh!! Cindy - spit that freaking gum out once and for all!

CA sounds like a full blown mad woman from the little clips I've seen. Wow, just wow. :cow:

That combative attitude isn't going to fly in the court room. No ma'am.

It's obvious they are trying to be evasive and GA is saying he's upset because it's absurd for him to be there.

CA don't take things out of context just because it's said doesn't mean it means anything!! :eek:

OMG!!!!! This is nuts, they are nuts. Can you imagine them on the stand?

GA arguing with JM over the pronunciation of Zanny. Tells JM he's upset about having to be there today.

CA telling JM that Casey had been told Zanny would return Caylee by her birthday. She's also very combative with JM.

Nancy: very clear to me they believe this story (that Casey told about what happened to Caylee).

JM: they were difficult and combative all day.

Cinday Anthony contradicted herself with the address book phone number thing. She said she has phone numbers then JM asks her if they were at home. Cindy says she doesn't know where they were at that either in a address book somewhere or in one of Casey's.

NG said JM was tough on the Anthonys. She asked if that was called for.

JM - both were difficult all day, they were combative and it was tough to get answers from them

All I can say is that I hope the Anthony's behave that way when they're questioned by the Prosecutor at Casey's trial

And she has those "evil" eye brows going too. Geesh, someone needs to give her a "soften her up" make over. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny