2009.04.09 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinday Anthony contradicted herself with the address book phone number thing. She said she has phone numbers then JM asks her if they were at home. Cindy says she doesn't know where they were at that either in a address book somewhere or in one of Casey's.

Wouldn't you think that Zanny's phone # would have been the first thing they turned over to LE?

I don't think they were hard on the A's until it became clear that they wanted to spar not answer, the attys had no choice but to get firm IMO.

All I can say is that I hope the Anthony's behave that way when they're questioned by the Prosecutor at Casey's trial

Don't get your hopes up. They are "entitled." They put the "diss" in dysfunctional. After all.. how DARE anyone accuse their princess!

I can say if the atty had his middle finger up, which I feel sure he did not, I wouldn't blame him a bit !

These people are useless to the defense as witnesses. jmo

Cindy is asking the Attorney to "Answer her questions"

CA saying she didn't believe Caylee Marie was missing on 7/3. She didn't think she was missing until 7/15. JM showing her her myspace posting of 7/3. :clap: Then she still denies that she thought Caylee was missing. Now she's saying, "let him go ahead and make an *advertiser censored** of himself" (meaning JM).

JM - we got to see CA's true colors - very controlling and combative.

OMG, Cindy went off on ZG, telling her that she never lost a job, etc...What a WITCH !

HOLY. KITTENS.

I'm just getting wind of all of this. Been packing/cleaning.

Wow.

Can you imagine being ZFG and sittin there today------watchin the A's BLOW UP. WOW!

JM: CA blew up at ZG, telling her she'd never lost a job, etc. Got to see her true colors, "coming at you like this", combative, etc.

Nancy saying CA's behavior will hurt the defense case.

JM understands their "survival mode" to protect their own daughter. JM saying GA was very gracious toward ZG there in the depo room, the total opposite of CA.

I had a little sympathy for these people...thinking they were still between a rock and a hard place....No more sympathy from me...NOPE...ZERO....ZILCH.

These people are intolerable. God bless that poor child. I will NEVER again justify the behavior of these fools by saying I feel for them because they lost their grandchild. I'm done with these idiots. Throw the whole lot of them UNDER the jail! They DO NOT deserve to procreate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500