2009.04.13 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Williams...............letter of intent from SA citing mitigating circumstances, for killing a child under 12-years-old.

Can JB continue as lead attorney?

NO, he can't under Florida law. He can assist.

Since DP is on the table again JB may not be able to try the case. Good news for KC, in a way. :loser:

Kathi B listing the aggravating factors that support the DP.

NG said shoes show soil similar to the soil at the scene ????? Did I hear that right ?

Mark Williams: JB will have to have some "heavy guns" with him, can't try a DP case. Thinks the DP is because Caylee was under age 12.

Kathi Belich: Heinious, cruel, atrocious, etc. are qualifications for DP. Other evidence found at the scene, that shows premeditation, cruely.

NG mentioning the soil samples found on Casey's shoes. Aggravated child abuse underlying felony which made state seek DP? Such as chloroform?

Ellie Jostad.............aggravating circumstances could be the soil sample analysis. Possible use of chloroform, and other thing that haven't been released by LE or prosecution.

Aggravating factors....

"Heinous, Cold, Premeditated Cruelty, Aggravated Child Abuse"

"Duct Tape, Heart Sticker."

"Possible use of Chloroform"

"Soil Samples found in shoes or car may be linked to body site"

"You'll get no protection from the injection."

The rhyming lawyer on NG.

Attorney - with the death penalty on the table, make a plea that looks better than the DP to Casey.

Could the DP being put back on the table be to turn the screws on GA and CA to cooperate with the investigation more? JMO

Susan Moss should go into advertising for lawyers on TV - I bet she spends half the day thinking up her one liners haha. NG should have a Haiku special

Attorney - with the death penalty on the table, make a plea that looks better than the DP to Casey.
I think that could be part of the reason why it was put back on the table, to get her to confess and spare her life.

Wow............playing video of GA and CA last summer when protestors were at their house and showing the worst of the Anthonys

The 'highly technical' tests are the part I expect JB, CA and team to start in on tomorrow. "More junk science" they'll say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500