2009.04.13 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller commenting on Nancy's twins then asking if CA needs a psychologist (after seeing her behavior during the deposition).

Caller questioning CA's depo anger. Dr. Janet Taylor.......Anthonys feeling a lot of emotional angst, depression. Projecting a lot of anger.

Caller wants to know if Cindy needs a psychiatrist because of all the Anger & hostility she displayed during the deposition

Could the other evidence found that shows premeditation include results on the syringe and gatorade bottle?

Electric Chair is still available in FLA - The condemned has the choice between the "Chair" & Lethal Injection

Caller commenting on Nancy's twins then asking if CA needs a psychologist (after seeing her behavior during the deposition).

After seeing her behavior at the deposition?? I've thought so long before then.

Caller..........why didn't JB ask that the judge be recused? Susan Moss says there's not enough to have a judge recuse, because Judge Strickland filed a brief.

Oh boy LP...

they want her to plea..according to LP

Guest mentioning Ol' Sparkey is still available if the inmate chooses... :D

Leonard on now. Talking about the state wanting to plead Casey out as the reason for the DP.

LP................what if there's a situation that the state would like to have a plea before something get's found out (????)

LP suggesting the DP might have been brought back to get a plea, I don't think so.

LP is saying that the State is putting the Death penalty back on the table in hopes that Casey pleads out.

I think he was hinting that the state doesn't want something "Found Out" & they want Casey to take a Plea deal before whatever it is ...is "Found Out"

LP is saying that the State is putting the Death penalty back on the table in hopes that Casey pleads out.

I think he was hinting that the state doesn't want something "Found Out" & they want Casey to take a Plea deal before whatever it is ...is "Found Out"

What the hades is that all about?? :waitasec:

I think LP is back on his "Daisy Chain" theory again.

In my opinion I think he's saying that the State wants Casey to "Plead Out" before it's found out that there is a connection to Mr Kronk & the Jail

Soil?? Its true?? Did NG really scoop US?

They probably read the DP thread on here. All of that has been mentioned in that thread as well. Quick....someone post something about aliens and see if NG starts the next break out with **Bombshell -aliens helped Tot Mom**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500