2009.04.14 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing I could think of was that she was taking drugs and lived out some strange fantasy for real or, she was a former victim herself.

I am not even going to tell you what I am thinking. jmo

Cindy...."Casey's lied to me in the past & when she's lied she's always told me the truth"

Huh...???

She means that KC has always lied but eventually cracked and then told her the truth after being confronted.:cow:

Nancy is ripping after JB's comment about the 'dark forces out to get Casey' saying this is about a 2 y/o little girl who was murdered, etc. asking "don't they get it???"

Marc Klaas: the reality is that Casey has lied to everybody about everything since day 1, ready to blame anyone, now even mom & dad are acting hostile against this poor woman, ZG, who gets dragged into it. Not much of a prayer of anything less than LWOP but hopefully in his opinion, the DP.

:)clap: :clap: for Marc!)

I can't get over JB's "forces are out to get her."

I think Kathi B. needs to tell him that he can't raise an insanity defense, his client needs to. No one cares if HE hears voices :waitasec:

The states decision to seek the death penalty may have a lot to do with the jury selection process

A possible benefit to the prosecution is that there will now be a "Death Certified" jury.

In other words they will be able to ask potential jurors wether or not they would be morally capable of handing down a death sentence to Casey if she were to be found guilty.

The benefit to the state is that "Death Penalty Proponents" tend to be much more conservative than "Death Penalty Opponents" & in my opinion "Conservatives" are exactly the types of Jurors the prosecution will be looking for.

She means that KC has always lied but eventually cracked and then told her the truth after being confronted.:cow:

Ok...I get it now..!

I have a hard time thinking Casey would ever tell her the truth though.

Casey strikes me as the type that if caught in a lie she would just cover that up with another lie.

LP says that Casey never shed a tear for Caylee, she was like a cruise guide.

Caller commenting about Casey's courtroom demeanor, not showing any emotion or remorse. Hasn't JB talked to her about this?

LP: Casey didn't show any emotion, never shed a tear for Caylee when he was around her. A's lied in the deposition; know more than they're letting on.

Is it just me that can't get over her fussing at her clothes, hair, etc. when watching that video? I know it's been mentioned before, but I've never seen it before. It's constant!

WTH is she doing? I swear that's more than a nervous habit.

NG asked LP if the Grandparents know more than they are telling...LP, "yes they do know more than they are telling". I agree with that one.

Did I hear that right?? "Casey's lied to me in the past and she always tells me the truth" YIKES! I think my head is spinning!

Now reconcile that with this:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads… distraughtShe came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

My head is spinning as well. So when did she tell the truth? :tipsy:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads… distraughtShe came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Yeah, Cindy explained away the My Space letter saying that she was trying to be Casey's "friend"...that clears everything up doesn't it ?

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing

Didn't Cindy say in her deposition that she had only paid one medical bill for Caylee?

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing

SO RIGHT! Cindy talks out of both sides of her mouth! No wonder I feel like my head is spinning. :confused::confused: Thanks Amerika.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels