2009.04.14 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me that can't get over her fussing at her clothes, hair, etc. when watching that video? I know it's been mentioned before, but I've never seen it before. It's constant!

WTH is she doing? I swear that's more than a nervous habit.

In the past prettying up and flirting has gotten her out of a lot of scrapes and It's just instinct now. :cow:

Jose...."There are forces out to get Casey"

Nancy...."This is about Justice,,,,Not about some dark forces swirling around to get your client"

Dark forces swirling around ONLY in the heads of the Anthonys.

Anyone looking to see the "dark side" all they have to do is watch that family.

Halleleuia!! Thank you psychologist Lady! "They are responsible for the denial and not doing something....."

Did I hear that right?? "Casey's lied to me in the past and she always tells me the truth" YIKES! I think my head is spinning!

In "Antonese" this really means that KC evolves her lies and gets to a point where CA can accept it as the truth or wears her down.

IMHO KC NEVER tells the truth. She just tells a better or new lie.

CA accepts the new lie and moves on.

Is it just me that can't get over her fussing at her clothes, hair, etc. when watching that video? I know it's been mentioned before, but I've never seen it before. It's constant!

WTH is she doing? I swear that's more than a nervous habit.
She was also doing it during hearings in court when she gets to wear street clothes. And on that subject, watching CA during the depo is interesting too. The neckline on the sweater is shifting around and she has to keep fussing with it so her bra straps won't show. :D

I thought so too, but I also thought I heard JB say today he wasn't taking a second chair in this case.

Good luck with that JB..........I guess the narcissistic blabbering has penetrated him through osmosis from KC and that family.

I noticed in the depo videos that Cindy kept covering her mouth. In body language, that indicates secrecy. Almost as if she's holding words in.

Anyone else notice that?

Yes. A bill when Caylee was born. I have trouble with that statement, to and hope someone follows up on it.

Go to the link Amerika posted to read CA's myspace of July 3. I am pretty sure she mentions paying medical bills, providing food, clothing, etc. POST #35 in this thread.

LP said that when he was inside the Anthony home, Cindy told him Casey was beginning to talk. Casey then came down the hallway and began to tell the whole ZG story.
I thought LP originally said that Cindy and Casey were sitting with him in the kitchen and that is when she told him the story about ZG. :confused:

LP said that when he was inside the Anthony home, Cindy told him Casey was beginning to talk. Casey then came down the hallway and began to tell the whole ZG story.
I thought LP originally said that Cindy and Casey were sitting with him in the kitchen and that is when she told him the story about ZG. :confused:
Perhaps she strolled to the kitchen to finish her story?

He also said that GA and CA were acting like it was a new story they had never heard before. :rolleyes: They never cease to amaze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther