2009.04.17 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy's talking about the particular episode of One Tree Hill that Casey googled and the description of her Zanny being the same as the show's character nanny, and actress Torrey DeVitto who played the nanny. :eek:

Wow............the nanny in the episode of One Tree Hill match's Casey's description of Zanny, even down to saying "she's a 10"

Anyone know where we can watch that episode of One Tree Hill? Is it online?
Probably so, and maybe even a link here somewhere way back when the computer search information was first released. I know people were talking about it. :)

My computer is acting up. My last post posted twice and I had to delete one. Sigh.

Just a little 'hiccup' in the system folks, but I deleted some of the duplicate posts.

Where did you get the Fernandez? Where did you get the Fernandez? Oh, shut up CA! UGH! Morgan says to BC, Come on, this is outrageous. LOL!

Yes, we knew that. I can't remember where from now though.

As usual, it looks like WS's are way ahead. I could be wrong, but it seems like I remember reading a discussion about that show and another one on here way back in late summer or the fall.

Defense plans on charging the taxpayers with their defense. (didn't elaborate but I'd imagine Casey is going to claim to be indigent when it comes to having "experts" testify).

And why would taxpayer have to pay for HER defense? Do indigent folks all now get these high priced lawyers and we as taxpayers pay them? No WAY! Outrageous!!!

Why because she's an Anthony? Are you kidding me?

Family raking in over a quarter-million dollars. ABC paid for their stay at the Ritz, and now Oprah

There are several places to watch the episode ... I am about to give Emma a bath so I can't link ... but the episode is 5.12 (5th season 12th episode) the name of the episode is "Hundred." I found it and watched it night before last ... I think on fancast.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA