2009.04.17 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why would taxpayer have to pay for HER defense? Do indigent folks all now get these high priced lawyers and we as taxpayers pay them? No WAY! Outrageous!!!

Why because she's an Anthony? Are you kidding me?
With the state seeking the DP, the defense costs more and JB has to bring in a death qualified attorney, plus other experts they'll need. (Kind of like SP's trial, where eventually his money ran out too). MOO

Defense plans on charging the taxpayers with their defense. (didn't elaborate but I'd imagine Casey is going to claim to be indigent when it comes to having "experts" testify).

Don't think JB is going to go there because he will have to reveal all of his funding in order to qualify for that and declare KC bankrupt and follow the State rules on it.

He won't go there AND the secret financiers will fund this. No worries.

And why would taxpayer have to pay for HER defense? Do indigent folks all now get these high priced lawyers and we as taxpayers pay them? No WAY! Outrageous!!!

Why because she's an Anthony? Are you kidding me?
I don't understand this either, she didn't choose a public defender so how is it the state pays for her defense ? :confused:

Tot mom circled around the Amscot before dumping it ? So much for that ran out of gas story !

Nancy talking about the map that LE put together from Casey's cell records on 6/27 showing Casey circling the area near Amscot and finally leaving the car there in Amscot parking lot.

JB bringing in another death qualified attorney from Calif., but he's got his own problems, also being investigated by state bar. :eek:

OMG------that map is fantastic. LE/FBI did such a great job. Just gotta lub them guys.:blowkiss:

Casey circled Amscot before leaving it there. Defense has brought in a new death qualified attorney. Macaluso is under investigation.

Nikki Pierce..............the sign is down on the memorial site, but the agent won't say anything.

Tot mom circled around the Amscot before dumping it ? So much for that ran out of gas story !
I never believed that story either, especially the "two guys" who pushed her car into the parking lot. But I do think the car was probably very low on gas (from all the circling around)!

talking about the sale of the lot where Caylee was found. The real estate agent refuses to give out any details.

If we're having to pay for Casey's defense then I'm soooo happy DH went to our Florida town's tea party yesterday!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther