2009.05.06 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did NG say who reported that KC said she was going to dedicate her life to finding missing children?

More of Lt. Unser's description of Casey's reaction along with clips of Casey blowing up during her parents' jail visit. More of Sgt. Richardson's interview.

More from T. Unser about Casey's reaction to the news remains found. Now Sgt. Richardson.

Nancy talking to Dr. Glass about Casey's reactions. Dr. Glass: The body doesn't lie. Autonomic nervous system takes over ~ agitation, stomach pain, bent over, etc. She knew she had gotten caught. :clap:

Lillian Glass...........the body doesn't lie......she was reacting to having been caught.

WOW..............the picture of Stacy Barker along side Casey's is incredibly alike!

Nancy talking about Casey wanting to dedicate her life to finding missing children. Still don't know where this information came from though except supposedly "Casey says". :waitasec:

I recently posted on another thread regarding her reaction that day. Just weird, ok, I'm hyperventilating, ok my stomach and btw what's the score. Hmm. Of course she doesn't want that to be released, it's not good for her image, image is everything in the Anthony family. UGH

Caller.........why did Casey react to the remains being found, when the remains weren't identified yet as Caylee's.

Nancy talking to Jean Casares about plans to sue the jail if the video of Casey's reaction in jail is released. Jean talking about a hearing at the end of May.

Caller is mentioning that Caylee's body hadn't been identified when Casey was having this reaction.

Renee Rockwell: not sure this (her behavior) is any evidence of guilt. You don't know how individuals will react.

Alan Ripka: whether right to privacy was violated when video was shot and if it's more probative or prejudicial at trial. (hello ~ it's standard jail surveillance video!! MOO) :behindbar

I recently posted on another thread regarding her reaction that day. Just weird, ok, I'm hyperventilating, ok my stomach and btw what's the score. Hmm. Of course she doesn't want that to be released, it's not good for her image, image is everything in the Anthony family. UGH
I believe that's exactly why the defense is so upset. MOO

They are talking about her reaction to grief, Give me a break already. Remember she was grieving back in June to December for a daughter that was according to her, still alive. OK< so how do we grieve, sex, clubs, drinks, ok, that's fine. But why are you grieving? OK, fast forward, now we grieve because remains are found that my be your daughter, so what do we do? Cry a tad, hyperventilate and ask for the darn score. OK, is it me?

Nancy now talking about the 3 y/o kidnapped boy in Calif.

I have to agree archenemy. I used to admire NG so much and followed her for many years but I get so upset :furious: with her put-down behavior toward her guests and reporters. I just don't understand why so many people "just love" her. I can't figure it out. :waitasec: Anyway, at least she keeps these missing children in front of the public eye - for that, I still admire her.

She has to be trying to infuriate as many people as possible on purpose

She can't be that "Clueless"......Can she?

She sees herself as the victim, she's the victim here, not Caylee.
Plus she did such a bang up job checking out nightclubs for Zanny the Nanny she must think she's highly qualified :banghead:

I have to agree archenemy. I used to admire NG so much and followed her for many years but I get so upset :furious: with her put-down behavior toward her guests and reporters. I just don't understand why so many people "just love" her. I can't figure it out. :waitasec: Anyway, at least she keeps these missing children in front of the public eye - for that, I still admire her.

I don't think she putting the down, she is making her argument. Yes, she gets under my skin as well, but this is what she does and most likely makes her a good lawyer. Create doubt!

sorry for the typos, getting used to my new lap top. UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member