2009.05.06 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm positive Casey talked about dedicating her life to finding missing children in that interview with CPS way back. I don't know where the docs are but maybe someone else that has them can look? I remember my reaction to that. What idiot would believe that? She was just saying what she thought at the time would sound good but she doesn't have a clue does she? I have chalked her off entirely as a head case. Possibly it's being brought back up to the forefront for some reason or she has said this multiple times. Gonna bite her in the butt.

No NG bashing, if you don't like her fine, just don't bash.

Thanks!

MY humblest apologies - I can usually keep it under control but my emotions just got the best of me. As I stated, I do admire the way she keeps missing or murdered children in the public eye.

Funny thing though no matter who the "copycat" is, they're stupid, in my opinion. Casey's in jail ~ charged with murder 1 ~ and could get the DP. :waitasec:

Got to incorporate the intelligence of anyone who would consider being a KC copycat as being around ZERO, and the extreme narcissism of those, like KC, who think they'll get away with it. They just see the dollar signs, $$$, GA and CA retired with a better lifestyle than they ever had while working, all from Caylee's murder and the notoriety they mistake for celebrity. "Don't you know who I am??" RC reportedly said to a restaurant worker who suggested he pay for his meal...

Never underestimate the narcissism of a criminal. They always think they're smarter than the police, the public and way smarter than all of the other criminals sitting behind bars.

I can easily see it happening and have written this fear numerous times here and in emails. I certainly hope the legislature can too and will prevent the media from encouraging future similar endeavors by preventing the media from funding the culprits and their nearest and dearest. Yes, it can be done by framing it as related to an ongoing investigation, rather than waiting until after a conviction.

It thoroughly disgusts me that the media would pay for pics and videos anyway of a supposedly missing child. That would be my first clue that the kid isn't missing --- if the family charges for pics.

Is it the defense that's trying to refute this claim? Wouldn't anyone (guilty or not) freak out upon hearing they might get the DP? If it's true, it may be the first normal reaction she's ever had.

Freak out? Probably. But, if true, this story seems to indicate she was very angry rather than very scared, like a normal person would be. It's quite a contradiction all around: If she's innocent and believes she'll walk, why get so upset? If she believes she'll be convicted, then why doesn't she do something about it? And so on. Hope you get where I'm going with this. :)

:banghead::banghead::eek:

Maybe casey sees that mom and dad are cashing in with kid finding...so she wants a piece of that!:banghead:

I will have to watch Nancy at ten sounds like it was pretty good.:eek:

Maybe she wants to take a spin in the little fishing boat .. ;)

Honestly I think this is all more defense spin to gain sympathy and make it look like she isn't guilty. If she was so interested in finding missing children she would've reported Caylee missing ~ that is if she didn't kill her. MOO

Casey diden't report Caylee missing....duh.... Caylee was never missing. She was dead, as Casey well knew.

FWIW, I remember someone, the A's or JB saying that Casey wanted to dedicate her life to finding missing kids. It's probably on a video somewhere.

I'm positive Casey talked about dedicating her life to finding missing children in that interview with CPS way back. I don't know where the docs are but maybe someone else that has them can look? I remember my reaction to that. What idiot would believe that? She was just saying what she thought at the time would sound good but she doesn't have a clue does she? I have chalked her off entirely as a head case. Possibly it's being brought back up to the forefront for some reason or she has said this multiple times. Gonna bite her in the butt.

Sorry, I made my post before reading yours. You could be right about it being in the CPS interview. I also remember my reaction to that. Which is probably why I'm still remembering it today.

KC pursuing a kid-finding career would make about as much sense as OJ becoming an advocate for battered women.
:yes:

:clap: :clap: :clap:
:waitasec:
:banghead:
:furious:

jmo
:rolleyes:
God Bless
jjgram

I was responding to how C R A Z Y = KC helping to
find missing children !!!

C R A Z Y :no::no::no::crosseyed:
:run::run:
:detective::liar: I don't Think a Liar = Detective

JMO

God Bless !
jjgram

* * * TIP: Experience helps.... try L@@King for your own
child 1st & finding her....

Take advise from : Marc Klass / Tim Miller/ John Walsh etc....

not : cause harm to your own child then say to
other parents........." Here ... let me help you....
1st tip from KC NEVER DIAL 911 someone might get hurt" DUMB DUMB DUMB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sometimes... think I have heard it all.... :confused:
:banghead:
from this group of people....
JB ~ KC ~ CA ~ GA ~ LA ~~~ but now for true...

them.... HELPING FIND OTHER PEOPLE'S LOST CHILDREN !!!!

Give us all a ~ b r e a k ~ Just D O N ' T even GO THERE .period :furious::furious::furious:

Casey diden't report Caylee missing....duh.... Caylee was never missing. She was dead, as Casey well knew.

E X A C T A L L Y !
Caylee was never missing !
Caylee was Murdered !

Dang ! these people really make me :confused: :crazy: :furious: :eek::eek::eek:

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

Maybe she wants to take a spin in the little fishing boat .. ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Forget the little fishing boat....

I hope it is worse than Gilligains 3 hour tour ! !! ! !

I hope it is a 3 life time Sentence of D P ! ! ! E T C ! ! !

Sorry....
ticks me off !!!
wants to help find missing children....

I wish she would go missing !

JMO
:furious:
jjgram

KC pursuing a kid-finding career would make about as much sense as OJ becoming an advocate for battered women.
:yes:

And here we have it, folks......the post of the week.

Let's give a big hand to Betty Boop!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Maybe it was something JB suggested to her, after he gets her an acquittal on not only the murder but economic crimes. :crazy:

Maybe she is hoping to join her parents in finding missing children. Casey could investigate...look what a good job she did in finding Caylee during those 31 days! If the parents or parent of the missing child was lying Casey could pick up on that right away as she is so good at it. She could put on her bikini and sit up on the front of the boat when they go out searching the water for a missing child. She would certainly be as asset to Kid Finders.

Sorry, I made my post before reading yours. You could be right about it being in the CPS interview. I also remember my reaction to that. Which is probably why I'm still remembering it today.

it was the CPS interview....

Hello All.....

Did I hear that right...??

Casey wants to dedicate her life to finding Missing Children...??

omg..kc and george has found their true calling in life...if only kc wouldve cared just as much for her own daugher:behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph