2009.06.11 ISSUES: w/JVM

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm its tough to get the story right on short notice.....right?

Yes, Art was on JVM tonight and he put up the same information on his website for those that missed that show.

TY...I thought so, but wasn't sure since we can't really discuss AH on the JVM thread. :confused:

jvm show.....right.....like that misty was the one who picked up Haleigh....that makes ron and TN both liars.....or just very confused since at different times that took credit for getting her.....odd....very odd

Oh yes, it was so sad yesterday when nothing was made about the 4 month anniversary. She's too sweet of a little girl to let her story just fade away - IMO.

I know...it makes me feel as though she is just being forgotten. :( not here, but...you know..very disheartening...

I heard about Misty slapping someones child at bus stop, so it was her nephew, she sure likes to slap lil kids up side there head.. that is a shame...

I heard about Misty slapping someones child at bus stop, so it was her nephew, she sure likes to slap lil kids up side there head.. that is a shame...

Slapping kids around all over the place is very common in some families. DCF had to show RC how to spank and discipline Haleigh - so I assume the worst in that statement he made. Not sure if DCF had showed Misty how to properly accomplish this. I do not recall hearing that CS slaps her kids around all over the place or that DCF had to intervene to show her how to discipline them. Have not heard anything like this about CS.

I find this to begin to be troubling. I have not truly believed Misty hurt Haleigh before now, just that she was being used to cover up/mislead/confound or all of these things. But when the supposedly eyewitness reports about her hitting JR and the nephew come from first a restaurant, then the medical clinic, now the bus stop with ALL of them coming from different witnesses, a pattern begins to be evident. When that is added to the relative who witnessed the incident at Christmas time. Well.....:(

I find this to begin to be troubling. I have not truly believed Misty hurt Haleigh before now, just that she was being used to cover up/mislead/confound or all of these things. But when the supposedly eyewitness reports about her hitting JR and the nephew come from first a restaurant, then the medical clinic, now the bus stop with ALL of them coming from different witnesses, a pattern begins to be evident. When that is added to the relative who witnessed the incident at Christmas time. Well.....:(

and if she would do that in front of people AND after HaLeigh disappeared, what would/could she do behind closed doors? I shudder to think about that. :sick:

from the very beginning of this case we knew that Ron could quote the DCS rules on corporal punishment and many of you found that acceptable, when in truth it should have raised a VERY BIG RED FLAG about his personality flaws in child care

from the very beginning of this case we knew that Ron could quote the DCS rules on corporal punishment and many of you found that acceptable, when in truth it should have raised a VERY BIG RED FLAG about his personality flaws in child care

VERY GOOD point, I might add! just by the simple fact that he had reason to know and recite in detail what corporal punishment is acceptable by DCF standards.

I like JVM's show, but do question the rumours that always come up. I don't believe most, and think they're so hurtful to the families

VERY GOOD point, I might add! just by the simple fact that he had reason to know and recite in detail what corporal punishment is acceptable by DCF standards.

again normal parents dont have the need for that knowledge......also let me share this with you......see my avatar....well thats my baby.....you know how many times I have hit him to train him......ZERO......if you train proery hitting isn't a normal option......just sayin.....IMO

I like JVM's show, but do question the rumours that always come up. I don't believe most, and think they're so hurtful to the families

I dont think anyone was hurt from this show....seems to me the reputations are already in question by their own deeds.....IMO

Flossie - you adamantly believe Haleigh is alive and well with family, taken by Crystal or her family due to custody issues. You have been consistent in your opinion. Which LE facts, evidence or tips, etc.. lead you to believe that... or is that your gut feeling about the case. I hope Haleigh is alive for sure.

Flossie - you adamantly believe Haleigh is alive and well with family, taken by Crystal or her family due to custody issues. You have been consistent in your opinion. Which LE facts, evidence or tips, etc.. lead you to believe that... or is that your gut feeling about the case. I hope Haleigh is alive for sure.

this is what I mean......some theories dont deserve any consideration......you wad it up and toss it in the can......boink.......no disrespect but there needs to be a certain amount of logic in the formulation......a little thought process

And that goes for both families Flossie, not only your family.

IMO, this just adds more inconsistencies to both Ron and Misty's past stories. How frustrated LE must be in trying to find this precious child and having the so-called care givers lying at every turn.

I, too, am beginning to believe Misty is more involved in this than I previously thought.

I have to say that this environment is not healthy for any children whether they were involved in Haleigh's disappearance or not. Punching doors and/or cars, hitting children. What is wrong with this picture? What a shame.

I wish Jane had not cut Art off so soon... she gave it all of about 3 minutes then went to a break and on to another story... but spent at least 20 minutes on the other little Haylee that went missing in Ohio or wherever it was. Or she could have let her panel talk about this Misty in the blue van stuff a little bit.
Anyway, I guess we have to be grateful Haleigh gets mentioned at all nowadays, in the media. We can't give up... Haleigh needs to be found!

It was also stated that Misty went back to RC on Sunday night...
------------------------
I thought he was trying to say that she went HOME Sunday night? I think her brother's house. But then, I'm sitting here tonight with flu systoms and being paranoid that I have Swine Flu............go figure.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde