2009.06.11 ISSUES: w/JVM

Status
Not open for further replies.
------------------------
I thought he was trying to say that she went HOME Sunday night? I think her brother's house. But then, I'm sitting here tonight with flu systoms and being paranoid that I have Swine Flu............go figure.....

I have the flu too so I could of heard wrong...

VERY GOOD point, I might add! just by the simple fact that he had reason to know and recite in detail what corporal punishment is acceptable by DCF standards.
---------------
I agree, just the fact that he had to be told what he was allowed to do in order to "discipline" Haleigh is a red flag that he "had" to be instructed on how to properly 'discipline' Haleigh. From the stories which are out, it seems Misty has no problem with "disciplining" children............all it takes is a beating or at least a slap or two..............

I wish Jane had not cut Art off so soon... she gave it all of about 3 minutes then went to a break and on to another story... but spent at least 20 minutes on the other little Haylee that went missing in Ohio or wherever it was. Or she could have let her panel talk about this Misty in the blue van stuff a little bit.
Anyway, I guess we have to be grateful Haleigh gets mentioned at all nowadays, in the media. We can't give up... Haleigh needs to be found!
-----------------
Yeah, just when I started "really" listening to some new news, she cut him off in mid-sentence. :banghead:

---------------
I agree, just the fact that he had to be told what he was allowed to do in order to "discipline" Haleigh is a red flag that he "had" to be instructed on how to properly 'discipline' Haleigh. From the stories which are out, it seems Misty has no problem with "disciplining" children............all it takes is a beating or at least a slap or two..............

that mentality is precisely the reason Ron and Misty are not cleared as suspects.....there own actions, not someones theory make them plausible.......let the cycle end now......that thought process of stopping just short of breaking the law is BS and anyone who condones it needs their heads examined.....I'm appalled that .......nevermind....enough said

from the very beginning of this case we knew that Ron could quote the DCS rules on corporal punishment and many of you found that acceptable, when in truth it should have raised a VERY BIG RED FLAG about his personality flaws in child care
-----------------------
You are so right. I was not admiring Ron's ability to recall DCF's instructions, I was actually wondering just what DCF knew about Ron's ability to inappropriately "discipline" his small children. I'm so curious about what brought on DCF's concern that he was being over zealous with his disciplinary measures. I do believe that there is much to learn about Ron and how he interacts with the children....

So, let me get this straight -

Art Harris make a statement that is negative about Ron (or Misty) and it is taken as gospel. (For example - Misty smacked a child at a bus stop - which sounds like a rumor to me -- never been confirmed by LE. No police report. That is a rumor, IMO, yet people here are eating it up as a fact).

Art Harris makes a statement that is positive about Ron, and it is dismissed as nothing. (For example, Ron was at work all night - cell phone pings prove it. Art Harris also stated that he was NOT seen at a convenience store until AFTER his shift ended at 3am. Everyone dismisses these things.).

Are we allowed to pick and choose?

I thought Art Harris was little more than a BLOGGER? (Former investigative journalist).

I am willing to believe that the incident when Misty was 13 happened, that she told the truth and that it was most likely very traumatic. But that being agreed upon, the implications which is has on her own anger issues, impatience & irratability, a desperate need to feel and exert control and power over others....all of these are normal responses to such an incident. When combining that with a teenager placed into a position of 24/7 stress and responsibilities....the outcome is just not likely to be good in any case.

Hi atherella...this is the JVM thread where appparently HaLeigh was finally given a few minutes air time with JVM and Art Harris and we are discussing it. That's All, K?

Art Harris make a statement that is negative about Ron (or Misty) and it is taken as gospel. (For example - Misty smacked a child at a bus stop - which sounds like a rumor to me -- never been confirmed by LE. No police report. That is a rumor, IMO, yet people here are eating it up as a fact).

Art Harris makes a statement that is positive about Ron, and it is dismissed as nothing. (For example, Ron was at work all night - cell phone pings prove it. Art Harris also stated that he was NOT seen at a convenience store until AFTER his shift ended at 3am. Everyone dismisses these things.).

I thought Art Harris was little more than a BLOGGER? (Former investigative journalist).

OK, so I guess you believe both, then?? If you dismiss them both, then Ron wasn't at work...If you believe them both, then Misty did smack too many children.
Pick your poison.

More gospel then a family or friend of the Cummings, especially since Misty has been heard of slapping a child more then couple times for one and Misty can't tell LE what happened that night, and yes , RC still has not went to talk to LE.... HMMMM....

and your point is what? I look at it all, good he was at work, he should work, well now move on......misty hitting a child is important, it shows she does hit children.....look at it all......those blinders are annoying..... I try to steer clear of these issues doing the right thing, but this whining is annoying....I feel baited....enough...IMO

artherella ... you make a good point here. Maybe we should ask for absolutes about posting here, if absolutes are to be required. That way people do not waste emotion, time, etc in a pointless pursuit... trying to figure this out. The sands are shifty and I would like it one way or the other.

by the way it also makes one of three people a liar.....take ur pick

that mentality is precisely the reason Ron and Misty are not cleared as suspects.....there own actions, not someones theory make them plausible.......let the cycle end now......that thought process of stopping just short of breaking the law is BS and anyone who condones it needs their heads examined.....I'm appalled that .......nevermind....enough said
---------------
ITA, Ron and Misty do not need someone to analyze the bits of facts in order to come up with a theory for their behavior. They are their own enemy. Their actions speak for themselves. :D

Please keep in mind, many things AH reports come from his sources/hearsay and have not been substantiated by LE.

IF, some of his allegations are true we'll be hearing from LE if it has anything to do with the disappearance of Haleigh.

ETA: This thread is to discuss JVM's show and what was said on her show, not what is at AH's blog site.
Bump!

I'll go see if I can find the transcript of JVM tonight. It might be out by now. Be right back. :)

I thought I was...its not fair for users to complain about whats stated if its on topic right?

Thank you badme...as I said I am tv-less, so I don't know if there is ANYTHING we can discuss. :(

Maybe it's just time to call it a night....<sigh>

Well we do know Ron hit the back door, not doing landscaping, or hit his car, Misty picked HaLeigh at bu stop, and slapped her nephew up side the head, oh yes and she was talking about how they got ahold of some bad drugs... I think I summed it up, did I miss anything else that JVM and Art was talking about on JVM show...

OK, so I guess you believe both, then?? If you dismiss them both, then Ron wasn't at work...If you believe them both, then Misty did smack too many children.
Pick your poison.

Bumping for Atherella. Since it looks like you watched JVM and are following what can and cannot be discussed on this thread, I would really like to know which part of Art's statement on JVM you do or don't believe. TIA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member