2009.06.11 ISSUES: w/JVM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we do know Ron hit the back door, not doing landscaping, or hit his car, Misty picked HaLeigh at bu stop, and slapped her nephew up side the head, oh yes and she was talking about how they got ahold of some bad drugs... I think I summed it up, did I miss anything else that JVM and Art was talking about on JVM show...

Did they talk about that on the show stormy? Did any of her guests weigh in? What were JVM thoughts? tia

No guest weighed in but JVM still says Misty is the key, and she welcomes MC and RC to come on the show..

Thank you badme...as I said I am tv-less, so I don't know if there is ANYTHING we can discuss. :(

Maybe it's just time to call it a night....<sigh>
------------------------
But, but , but, pondering minds want to know, right? Hang in there, we will steer you in the right direction. :D

well I watched the show and I saw AH on it so at least he showed on to talk.....btw JVM did offer ron and misty the platform.......so far I guess they are interviewed out.....stressed out.....too bad

Well we do know Ron hit the back door, not doing landscaping, or hit his car, Misty picked HaLeigh at bu stop, and slapped her nephew up side the head, oh yes and she was talking about how they got ahold of some bad drugs... I think I summed it up, did I miss anything else that JVM and Art was talking about on JVM show...
-------------
Stormy, you forgot "that sh** was bad and shes not going to buy from that dealer again. :D

No guest weighed in but JVM still says Misty is the key, and she welcomes MC and RC to come on the show..

ain't gonna happen imo. :snooty: Glad she as least had a small segment on HaLeigh...I know there are many other missing children that need the national attention as well, but confirmed facts are so few and far between in this case after 4 months.... Sooo..we take what we can get and use our own common sense, rather than believing blindly what anyone says and TRY and piece together what happened to this baby girl. :(

Did they talk about that on the show stormy? Did any of her guests weigh in? What were JVM thoughts? tia
-----------------
JVM kinda just dropped a little of the bomb by letting Art talk and when it started getting interesting, she brought it to a screeching halt and went to a break.............No one weighed in and got to discuss it. You are reading posts from very frustrated posters here.:banghead:

Bumping for Atherella. Since it looks like you watched JVM and are following what can and cannot be discussed on this thread, I would really like to know which part of Art's statement on JVM you do or don't believe. TIA :)

Sorry to disappoint you, badme, I didn't watch the show. I tivo'd it to watch later. I don't like commercials and am watching something else right now.

I got the gist of what was said on the show by reading this thread. It's not that hard to put together.

I have read the article on his site, which we aren't allowed to discuss. That said, it sounds as if what he said on the show is what he wrote about on his blog.

For now, that's my thought on JVM.

I'll say this - I think with anything, we should be smart enough to decide for ourselves what makes sense and what does not. Not simply because it "fits our theory", but because we have brains and should use them. I don't blindly take anything that ANYONE tells me as gospel - no matter who that person may be. I am smart enough to decide on my own what to believe. I have a brain and choose to use it. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea