2009.07.28 / 2009.07.29 Deposition Cindy Anthony Transcript parts 1 and 2

I found it quite telling that when they start to question her about who baby sat for Caylee she quickly starts telling them names, and adds after a couple of names that she did not have phone numbers to reach them- warming them up to the idea that when they ask her about Zanny, it will sound perfectly normal that she doesn't know how to reach her by phone.
Later in the interview she claims that she had Zanny's phone number on a sticky attached to her phone book and she handed it to 'the black gentlemen' -one of the officers who were in the home on the first evening... yet she did not try to call her before handing it over?

Bold mine

Funny, how they always say "it was a black man". GAWD! I hate these people!

CA part 2 wftv
Page 275
Line 10 (referring to morning of June 16th)
Q: All right. Had you also heard Caylee and Casey in the room --
CA: On the --
Q: --the morning of the 16th?
CA: No. That morning I didn't. I actually left probably
a half hour or 45 minutes earlier than normal and I didn't
want to go in and disturb them

Isn't this the morning that in her original statement, she says she heard them breathing?

WOW, did anybody make it to the end? Starting about page 493 of Part 2, they get into the stuff that Cindy gave Baez and Baez finally tells Cindy to ZIP IT????!!!! Stops the proceedings???? Confers with Andrea privately????

Also, while Casey was out she found several hairs of Caylees????

I started reading backwards, looking at the pictures that are exhibits at the end of the depo, and saw this.

There is actually alot of very interesting stuff buried in that depo. Things we did not know or realize previously. The "batphones" prepaid disposable phones being used between the family while KC was out on bail are one element. Surely LE has records of those by now. The extent and history of KC's check stealing is also rather striking. And while Cindy's dposition here will not be used as direct evidence for the murder trial, anyone want to bet that this and Georges depo is the reason behind the motion to surpress prior bad acts in the check fraud case? Also of note is that Cindy was apparently texting KC between June 15 and July 15. So you know LE has to have a copy of those.

Overall alot of stuff we had not seen or heard before, which is a strong indication that LE still has alot unrevealed.

Are the batphones really untraceable? I think the fact that the family felt the need to use something like this means they have something to hide?

What kind of phone calls would they be making that they don't want LE to know about?

WOW, did anybody make it to the end? Starting about page 493 of Part 2, they get into the stuff that Cindy gave Baez and Baez finally tells Cindy to ZIP IT????!!!! Stops the proceedings???? Confers with Andrea privately????

Also, while Casey was out she found several hairs of Caylees????

I started reading backwards, looking at the pictures that are exhibits at the end of the depo, and saw this.

That whole Casey making Cindy play CSI Tech was weird!

omygoodness - Cindy states that in June, when Casey was 30 weeks preggo, she had a little belly "no bigger than mine was when I had my period." I saw the pix of Casey's belly when she was at Rick's wedding and it was anything but 'little.'

If Cindy has a "little belly" like Casey did in those pics from the wedding.... well that kind of PMS would explain a lot about Cindy ;)

On the list that says "Caylee's hair samples" at the end of the second transscript, it says "Umbilical cord". Didn't they find Caylee's umbilical cord with the body or am I remembering it incorrectly?

These people put the nails in their daughter's coffin with these obvious lies. Subconsciously they may be doing it on purpose. Many a night is Casey going to have to ponder just that over the years. :snooty: Someone said on another thread that they wish she could be tried in Texas, to which I chimed in the good old boys here would not mince words, they would hear all this nonsense from the parents and hear how she lied and lied and took the police on wild goose chases, look at the partying photos, the photos of her wrapped in Tony's arms at Blockbuster THE DAY THE BABY 'GOES MISSING', the duct tape around the baby's mouth and and say, "Get a rope!"

I think I'd like Texas! :innocent:

Bold mine

Funny, how they always say "it was a black man". GAWD! I hate these people!

Yes, and she tries to be casual when she states that all she knows about the black guy in the photo is that he is incarcerated for manslaughter. She is so clumsy when she tries to discreetly implicate other people..

On the list that says "Caylee's hair samples" at the end of the second transscript, it says "Umbilical cord". Didn't they find Caylee's umbilical cord with the body or am I remembering it incorrectly?

The umbilical cord came from the A home.

Umbilical cord???? WTH would an umbilical cord being doing with the body/remains? Or am I misreading this?

Just started reading CA's depo. paraphrasing

CA didn't discipline her children because they didn't need it. Did not ground or spank.

Did not think KC needed to see a psychiatrist but thought LA might have. So CA saw no problem with KC lying or stealing. What did LA do that warranted psychiatric help?

Yes, can you believe that? When she found out KC had forged Lee's checks that should have been the moment to seek outside professional help, either a Psychologist or Police. Instead it is just glossed over, like "they sorted it out themselves". They have certainly asked for all that has befallen them.

I'm just now opening the docs to read them. Why do I have that feeling I have when I go to the dentists office? Ugh, I really don't want to do this. lol.

I'm diving in now, feeling the exact same.

*sigh*

Ok, just finished the first half of CA's depo...

She has got to be the most clueless parent on the face of the earth.

What I read between the lines is that as long as the kids made no waves in CA's little world...They could do whatever they wanted, when they wanted.

Good Grief!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I can't take any more of this depo right now! LOL! This has gone way beyond denial and has entered the delusional. Surely they don't really expect people to go along with these wild explanations, rationalizations, and fabrications?

Poor Caylee!

Ok, just finished the first half of CA's depo...

She has got to be the most clueless parent on the face of the earth.

What I read between the lines is that as long as the kids made no waves in CA's little world...They could do whatever they wanted, when they wanted.

Good Grief!

What's a little harmless lying, thieving, forging checks, dropping out of HS between friends?

OMG CA said that Caylee got up and got her own breakfast. Put her movies in herself and watched them in the morning. At two yrs old! The "worlds best mom" must have been in the habit of sleeping in. What about GA? He said in his depo that he got up at 7 every morning and got Caylee's breakfast.

My boys still give me grief because I stopped cooking breakfast and making their lunch for school when they got old enough to drive to school.

Ok, just started part two, why is it in this family, when they don't have a number it's the phones fault???

You would think the details of that last day would be etched into their brains, but GA says CA saw Caylee before she went to work that day- in CA's depo she says she went in early to work and didn't see her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back