2009.07.28 / 2009.07.29 Deposition Cindy Anthony Transcript parts 1 and 2

Is baez allowed to interrupt the SA's deposition? I don't understand how he had any say on the questions they asked cindy

Pg 481 (part II) Cindy finally admits they received money for Caylee's picture(s):

Q Did you get money for selling any pictures of Caylee?

A I did not receive any money until last Friday, I received a check for the first time.

Q From whom?

A From 48 Hours, CBS

Q For what?

A For $10,000

Q Which?

A I'm not getting that much, 3,000 goes to Brad and then I have to pay taxes on it. So roughly, $5,000 for some pictures and video.

Q That was provided to them a while back?

A No. It was just recently provided...

Q Oh, recently.

A ...to them

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cindy, that's blood money!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

If you keep reading you'll see she got the first 10,000. There is another 10,000 coming..and who knows how much more after that?

If you keep reading you'll see she got the first 10,000. There is another 10,000 coming..and who knows how much more after that?

One of those Anthony family half-truths again?

-- emphasis mine

CA confirmed that she instructed DC to check-out the guys in the Fusion pic. He reported back that they were 'affiliated' with 'Society Entertainment'. He followed up and reported that 'Society Entertainment' has a corporate acct. at Sawgrass leasing 2-3 apartments. I haven't seen any further confirmation.

The thing I found so hilarious is when LDB asked CA whether she asked Casey about them when she was out on bond:

LDB: Did you ask her about those people?

CA: Actually, no.

LDB: Why not?

CA: I didn't.

LDB: Okay.

WHAT?!? Let me get this straight.. :waitasec: ...you'll hire a private investigator to find out who these people are in the Fusion photos, but you won't ask your daughter who these people are she is sitting next to in the pic??? :banghead:

Right . . . When you live in the Anthony "parallel Universe" none of this shady stuff ever happens. so my question after reading George & Cindy's depos is if they really knew she didn't work, had no $$, stole from them, lied about everything and they just turned their heads, or she conned them about a lot of it , and they were dumb enough to not call her on it. Or both I guess is closer to the truth1

George knew she was freeloading. That's why he went to the Sports Authority, but when Cindy blew up at him for checking up on Casey, instead of calling Casey on it, we see the sick dynamic in this bizarre situation. So, George knew she didn't work at Universal too, but no way he was going to call either of them on that. Not if he wanted to stay in the
" sick system" in peace

It takes a con to recognize a con and they're seeing it big time in their daughter . . . Whoever is saying here that thing about Karma . . . Oh Well

Quoting my own post b/c I just got this response from WFTV:

1st response: We were not given them in our stack of docs yesterday. Kathi Belich is trying to find out if there is a reason and go from there. Of course, if/when we get them we'll post them.

2nd response: Latest word from Kathi is she got the extra pages -- not sure why they weren't given to us yesterday. Unfortunately, we won't get our hands on them in the WEB department till maybe 6:30p. Assuming we're still staffed for that task, we'll be adding them to Cindy Part 2 at that time.

3rd response: Just cross your fingers for tonight :) I think we'll find a way to get it done.

Nice. Wish they'd put up just the missing pages for those of us that already downloaded... I did want to go down and see if those Exhibit Page pictures were in color and if a better copy could be had. If anybody finds any other missing pages from any of the depos let me know.

I am interested in hearing the audio of this depo. I keep imagining how Cindy sounded during the Morgan depo so I am very curious what her tone was like with the prosecutors.

I am just starting to read and at the very beggining it says this:

Whatever you say to us today cannot be used against you except if you purjure yourself.

Does that mean if they find out she or GA did lie they can use their testimony against them? Wonder if thats why they want the Grand Jury testimony?

I am interested in hearing the audio of this depo. I keep imagining how Cindy sounded during the Morgan depo so I am very curious what her tone was like with the prosecutors.

Me too, and I'd LOVE to see video if they did it! Facial expressions can say SO MUCH... heh

Love how kC waited all the way until graduation day to tell them she was not graduating. Read a little more. If she was getting zero's that means she was doing nothing in the class. Now if she was getting 30 and 40s she was failing but making an effort, a zero means you did nothing.

Right . . . When you live in the Anthony "parallel Universe" none of this shady stuff ever happens. so my question after reading George & Cindy's depos is if they really knew she didn't work, had no $$, stole from them, lied about everything and they just turned their heads, or she conned them about a lot of it , and they were dumb enough to not call her on it. Or both I guess is closer to the truth1

George knew she was freeloading. That's why he went to the Sports Authority, but when Cindy blew up at him for checking up on Casey, instead of calling Casey on it, we see the sick dynamic in this bizarre situation. So, George knew she didn't work at Universal too, but no way he was going to call either of them on that. Not if he wanted to stay in the
" sick system" in peace

It takes a con to recognize a con and they're seeing it big time in their daughter . . . Whoever is saying here that thing about Karma . . . Oh Well

--emphasis mine

Exactly! a very sick dynamic.

the thing with reading all these depos - all the double-talk, the sales pitch of the 'perfect family', the insanity of minimizing all of the obvious warning signs, proudly & willingly becoming the poster figures for co-dependents everwhere, and on and on.....like someone else said, it has crossed the line, from denial to pure delusional. it's wearing me out. for whatever reason, something has shifted...when i read these depos, i actually feel the craziness.

Respectfully snipped:
Bolded By Me

Also, maybe this is old news, but it seems to me that the 'out' for Casey that Cindy wants to maintain is that someone else was in possession of the Pontiac. There was a lot of talk about who had keys. Also, IMHO, Cindy isn't consciously trying to collude or lie or cover up anything. I think it's just gotta be incredibly difficult, psychologically, to even acknowledge the possibility that your kid was responsible, in any capacity, for the death of your grandkid.

I absolutely disagree with you here.

As hard as it may be to wrap your head around the fact that your daughter murdered her own child, I always believe that when you tell the truth, however hard the truth is to accept, disappointing or painful as it may be, think of it (the TRUTH) like a very sharp knife -- it may hurt, but it's a clean cut and can be REPAIRED.

When you lie upon lie, are deceitful, conniving and manipulative, it's like a very DULL knife. The wound is very jagged and very hard to mend.

This family has done NOTHING but lie, manipulate, connive and continue their deception by whatever means necessary. I feel not one iota of pity for their actions. How about trying the TRUTH for a change?

I predict that all of their lies, and especially their daughter's lies, will have a very tragic ending for all of them. Casey will never know freedom outside of prison for the rest of her life; IF her life is spared.

Her irresponsible parents will have a lifetime of misery, agony, and pain knowing that they also have blood on their hands.

I bet that they both have to take some very powerful sedatives to be able to sleep at night.

If not right now, they will.....they will.

JMHO.

page 30 lines 11-12 the question was were there any post-delivery problems with KC...CA responds that "No. I just broke my episiotomy the next day....." instead of responding to a question that was clearly about KC's post-delivery welfare. It's all about CA, all CA all the time.

Boy, oh, boy....it took an awful lot of Potato Water to get me through those 2 depos (whew!). Right now I am holding my chin up with one hand and typing this with the other so as to stop it from dropping on the desk. Shock. Utter shock to read their words and hear that they are still covering for the murderer or their sweet, loved grandchild. Or was it really Caylee that they had cremated? OMG!!!!!!!! What sympathy I used to share for their loss is BURNT. They all need some major, extensive psychiatric help. I cannot think of ANYTHING nice to say so I'm gonna shut up now. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

page 30 lines 11-12 the question was were there any post-delivery problems with KC...CA responds that "No. I just broke my episiotomy the next day....." instead of responding to a question that was clearly about KC's post-delivery welfare. It's all about CA, all CA all the time.

And we all know from reading George's depo that, "Cindy will handle it." :loser:

This might sound crazy,but....

At first I was all for GA,CA and LA. I always kept in mind that the bottom line is THEY did not kill Caylee,and who am I to judge the reaction of anyone receiving the awful double whammy of losing your grandchild and daughter in a blink of an eye.

But (here's the but),after following everything,my humble opinion (as of today,anyway) is: The Anthony family are going to stick together,as LA claimed they are "united". I think they know what they are doing,but I think they made a pact with each other,that Casey may never get out of jail,but it won't be because of US. WE are not going to be the one to bring her down.Not the Family,someone else maybe,but not the FAMILY.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back