2009.10.01 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add to the odd 911 call, Misty didn't know Haleigh's birth date...ok, but when Ron was asked (bio father) he doesn't think his "missing daughter's" birth date is important enough to dignify with an answer. It's not like the dispatcher was asking for Haleigh's favorite color, she wanted her date of birth for Gods sake and they couldn't even give her that.

I guess that I will just jump right in about the 911 call. The whole call just sounds off to me. When the operator asked for the numerical part of the address, Misty did not know what numerical was, or at least that is what it sounded like to me. Misty just kept saying the street name but never giving the full address. Then there is the way Ron was acting in the background. He was not helping by saying f this and f that when asked for info. Just how in the world was the 911 dispatcher suppose to put out an alert for the child when the "parents" would not give the info that was needed. The other thing that has bothered me from the very beginning, is that if my so called boyfriend soon to be husband, called me the b word, lets just say that would be that last time he called me that. Plus is makes me wonder if Misty was so distracted on the call because she was afraid of what Ron might do to her.
I guess it comes down to how I would be making a call like that. I would be shouting out the info about my child. Whatever was asked I would answer. That was just a really off 911 call to me.

M ~

Thank you for your post. IMO, your statement proves Misty is responsible for HaLeigh's disappearance because of something she did that evening. I think the way NG could begin to help Ron through this dilemma is by telling him the facts ...."Ron, a possibility exists that Misty was not at home that night because you were at work". If Nancy handled Ron in this manner, he can slowly begin to accept the truth that Misty is in some way involved.

Ron and TN both will not commit to the fact that Misty MAY have been gone part of the night Haleigh vanished. WTH? Ron made calls looking for her, admitted to a huge fight and TN has the cell phone bills to prove he was looking fot her.

This should erase the doubt of anyone thinking these two don't know what is going on. They both have covered up their actions of the night. Misty never even acknowleged that AS visited that evening (till very recently). TN sent her mother over to check on the kids. Wanna bet RC called his mother and was panicking? TN couldn't get their fast enough due to the fact she doesn't live nearby.

..............TN, RC and Misty arel lying. When will it be clear to all who follow the case?

Every time I watch the latest interview with TN, it's still as heartbreaking to listen to her. :cry:

Every time I watch her, it makes me want to scream for somebody to hand her an invisible hanky. This woman is aiding and abetting a POI. I think some truly miss that part and get caught up in her dramatics.

I watched and listened to Nancy's special tonight on Haleigh's case.
Mainly I focused on the 911 call with all my attention. This time I noticed something I never noticed before - Misty does not seem to be fully engaged in the call.
Many times she has to ask the operator "Huh" or "What."
She seems to be paying much more attention to what's going on in the background, possibly what Ron is telling her or what he's ranting about.
Of course, there are some questions she can't answer - Haleigh's physical description and her birth date. Which is puzzling when she claims to love that little girl so much.
I came to the conclusion that Misty was not at all comfortable or had a sense of urgency in making this call. And that her attention was on Ron and not reporting a missing child. It was more of a duty than an emergency situation for her to make that call, is what I got from listening carefully to the call.
Okay, have at it. I'm sure there are many who disagree in my opinion and what I believe I heard beyond the words in this 911 call.

I definitely know what you are talking about and I noticed it the very first time I listened to the 911 call. My husband and son are musicians and they have all this equipment to lower Misty's audio and raise the background noise .....you know things like that. We tried it and unfortunately we couldn't make much more out. One thing that I did notice however and you would be able to do this as well. if you go and listen to the entire 911 call, you can hear Ronald talking on the phone in the background. I think this is how TN managed to get there so quickly but that is just my opinion. Anyway, go back and listen to the 911 call and you will notice that when Misty disengages with the 911 operator it is always right after Ronald says something to whoever he is talking to.

Personally I feel like Misty was not honest with Ronald about that night and she was listening to see if RC said anything whatsoever to the person on the other line about suspecting that Misty was not being honest. I am in no way insinuating that Misty was out of the home but just that she was not 100% forthcoming about who all might have been home, where she might have been or been doing (babysitting elsewhere or other children) If you listen to the 911 call with a headset and concentrate on when Ronald speaks....you will notice Misty doesn't speak or says huh? right at the same point. She repeats huh repeatedly because I think she is listening to RC talk on the other cell phone. JMO

Another couple of things that I find bizarre about the 911 call, Is when RC is talking to the dispatcher and he is saying that if he finds the person before LE does he is going to kill him or them, And that is when he says you can put that on the recording....Well who in there right mind when in a panicked situation would think or care that the call was being recorded....Yes I know as well as most people do that 911 calls are recorded for the police to go back and listen to, but the couple of times in my life that I have had to call 911 I have never once thought about what I would say as being recorded...It just sounds really odd to me for someone who's daughter has just been abducted to be concerned about the call being recorded...

I have also noticed that there is a time, And when you listen to the 911 call on shows that are also showing in print what was said on the call, you don't see this comment, but there was a comment by MC where she is explaining the nights events and she clearly says I was cleaning....This has also bothered me...What was she cleaning and why was she cleaning?...These are a few things that I have noticed and both of these were on the NG show tonight when they were going back over the 911 call...But again you will not see the I was cleaning statement in print but you can clearly hear MC saying it..

I always thought the flippant remark "How'd you let my daughter get stole, b----?" was strange. I mean, what a thing to say when you daughter is missing. :waitasec:

Just to add to the odd 911 call, Misty didn't know Haleigh's birth date...ok, but when Ron was asked (bio father) he doesn't think his "missing daughter's" birth date is important enough to dignify with an answer. It's not like the dispatcher was asking for Haleigh's favorite color, she wanted her date of birth for Gods sake and they couldn't even give her that.

Not if he didn't think Haleigh was truly missing. By listening to him it sounded as if he knew exactly who might want to steal his child and had already decided what he would do when he found Haleigh and the person who took her.

Other people's children go missing and never come home.
Other people have children that get hit by cars.
Other people get robbed or lose their house in a fire.
Other people outlive their children because parents are supposed to die first.
Other people's children experiment with drugs and accidentally overdose and die.
Other people's children go missing and never come home...not mine, not yours and perhaps RC thought not Haleigh.

Thank you for your post. IMO, your statement proves Misty is responsible for HaLeigh's disappearance because of something she did that evening. I think the way NG could begin to help Ron through this dilemma is by telling him the facts ...."Ron, a possibility exists that Misty was not at home that night because you were at work". If Nancy handled Ron in this manner, he can slowly begin to accept the truth that Misty is in some way involved.

Nancy did exaclty that Bluesky,She handled and asked him that exact question. You may have missed it.

NG asks Ron: Don't you think there is a possibility that Misty wasn't home?
RC to NG: If there was a possibility, Mss Nancy, I don't know anything about it.... :waitasec:

Me:....Okiedokie then, Ron...

I believe that Ron didn't know Haleigh's birthdate when asked and hung up the phone to save his embarresment...

Another point about his phoniness...If you notice during the call when he attempted to speak to operator, he did so in a high pitched whine and couldn't be understood at all. When he was told to give the phone back to Misty, he changed from a whiny non-functioning male to an angry extremely clear voice of "Why'd you let my kid get stole, B#$ch" all within one second.

He and his mother make a good case for Histrionic Personality Disorder..IMO.

RC referencing NG question concerning Misty being home all night: " If there was a possibility, Mss Nancy, I don't know anything about it...."

......er, Ron....what about the 20 + calls you made looking for her????

I always thought the flippant remark "How'd you let my daughter get stole, b----?" was strange. I mean, what a thing to say when you daughter is missing. :waitasec:

yes what a thing to say when your child is gone. I wonder what I would say or anyone of us would say? I pray none of us ever have to find out.

RC referencing NG question concerning Misty being home all night: " If there was a possibility, Mss Nancy, I don't know anything about it...."

......er, Ron....what about the 20 + calls you made looking for her????

Since last night's show was a recap, maybe Mizz Nancy is forming these questions. We can hope, right?

yes what a thing to say when your child is gone. I wonder what I would say or anyone of us would say? I pray none of us ever have to find out.

I think many people probably would say a lot worse. JMO

when the NG show replayed the 911 calls last night, was it edited and slapped together or was it the same as the very first "raw" 911 call? The reason I ask is that there is a statement by the dispatcher to Misty where the dispatcher says something like, "Tell him he needs to calm down...officers are on the way and he can't be yelling at them.." . Anyway, this particular statement by the dispatcher appeared TWICE in the replaying of the 911 calls last night--word for word and in two different locations in the conversation

I don't know how Haleigh was doing wheelies on her bike on the front lawn that day....she has a two wheeler with training wheels on it...Pictures of bike have been posted...

Great point, Whisperer. And if anyone knows about wheelies, it would be you on your tryke. LOL:crazy:

I also noticed that Misty was distracted while on the phone with the dispatcher. I think she is either being coaxed by Ron or watching him destroy evidence.
I have been preoccupied while on the phone by what may be going on around me and I may not actually hear what the other person on the other end of the phone may be saying.
I have a problem as well with the timeline. We don't know what time Haleigh went missing. Could it have been before Ron had gone to work? I don't buy into where Ron rants about taking care of whoever has done this to Haleigh he is going to take care of them and I don't care if this is being recorded. I believe he did this to throw them off from looking @ him.
I watched and listened to Nancy's special tonight on Haleigh's case.
Mainly I focused on the 911 call with all my attention. This time I noticed something I never noticed before - Misty does not seem to be fully engaged in the call.
Many times she has to ask the operator "Huh" or "What."
She seems to be paying much more attention to what's going on in the background, possibly what Ron is telling her or what he's ranting about.
Of course, there are some questions she can't answer - Haleigh's physical description and her birth date. Which is puzzling when she claims to love that little girl so much.
I came to the conclusion that Misty was not at all comfortable or had a sense of urgency in making this call. And that her attention was on Ron and not reporting a missing child. It was more of a duty than an emergency situation for her to make that call, is what I got from listening carefully to the call.
Okay, have at it. I'm sure there are many who disagree in my opinion and what I believe I heard beyond the words in this 911 call.

His histironics and his clear focused anger switch places way to easily. Does anyone know when RC punched the door? I didn't notice any damage to the back door when viewed on TV. His hand was cut and bruised. To me the cuts look a little older than 6 hours but he may be a rapid healer. I have seen other pics with his r hand badly cut and bruised....must be an on-going problem of his.

It was reported by him to LE that he hit the door because cuts were visible to LE when they arrived.

I had two people over and had them watch 2 minutes of RC's interview with Nancy. It was the part where he was with his attorney and NG was grilling them about Misty and the poly.

Both people have never heard of the story and have never seen RC before. They both said "he is hiding something". If it is that clear to strangers to the case, it should certainly be apparent to most, I would think.

I had two people over and had them watch 2 minutes of RC's interview with Nancy. It was the part where he was with his attorney and NG was grilling them about Misty and the poly.

Both people have never heard of the story and have never seen RC before. They both said "he is hiding something". If it is that clear to strangers to the case, it should certainly be apparent to most, I would think.

Whisperer, your post is amazing. You really have two friends? Just kidding. It's fun to tease a baby who smokes so much.
Anyway, it's so easy to see that Ron talks in circles. He doesn't know anything about the possibility that Misty was gone the evening in question. Certainly, he must see that possibility is a key in this case to finding out what happened that night. I think he does not want to know if she was there or not. To do so, would put the spotlight on him as to holding back information.
He tells Nancy Grace he does not think hypotism will work in further questioning of Misty but at the same time he agrees any and everything must be done to find his daughter. Which is it Ron?
Here's what I get from watching Ron answers questions, whether it's his mom at his side or his attorney, he's not only hiding something, he suspects his daughter will never be found.
It's one thing to make a plea to the public on national television to help bring his daughter home and another thing entirely to marry and accept what the the last known person to see his daughter alive says about that night.
His excuses about what Misty knows and what's she's saying do not make sense.
He either wants to know what happened to Haleigh or he wants Misty to continuing growing up without cooperating with LE.
I'm really getting frustrated with Ron Cummings the more I read your enlightening post, Whisperer.
Keep pounding 'em out!

Thank You AZ, You are so right about how RC operates. He double speaks. I am going to make a list of his pearls of wisdom. I have threatened this before but I have got to get working on it.

...the last one he said was, "Whoever did this, well, that's who it is"....gotta love im.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member