2009.10.15 Document Release: 1300 pages - Anthony Depos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really surprised. I thought we wouldn't get these.

Could this possibly be the SA's reaction to, e.g., LKB's statement on the 48 hours clip that "a stranger killed this child"?

It's been on my mind so much too what it said in the 48 hours article that "there are 2 sides to every story", yet nobody on this show except JG is telling Caylee's side. SA, LE, FBI, etc can't appear on interviews. Could this be their way to let Caylee's voice be heard? In a backwards sort of way?

Whatever their reason for releasing these publicly, I lubs them. :)

John Morgan is also featured, I'll bet HE sticks up for Caylee along with Zenaida. :)

Oh goody. It looks like things may start moving along more quickly now.

2 hearings tomarrow. In 2 different rooms, on 2 different floors. LOL! 30 minutes apart. 9 am for the fraud case and 9:30 until??

Won't have time for that to soak in, read 1300 pages and have that soak in, and and and...

Guess I need to go out and make Hubby happy now, .. cause I'm doomed to fail tomorrow.

Geeze, I'm having problems understanding the charges thread as it is.

BTW I hope they don't release them until after I'm doing working on my Motion to Compel. I got a huge motion to work on and don't have time to review these depos that I want to read BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such an unusual move to make depositions a part of the record BEFORE trial. There is a reason the SA made them apart of the record at this point in the case.

Do you suppose the SA is a Poker player? :innocent:

Arg... hurry hurry hurry before I have to leave work! My flash drive is ready to go so I can take it home to read.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muzikman,
Are you going to the hearing tomarrow? I was going to try and make this one. But it didn't work out that way.

BTW I hope they don't release them until after I'm doing working on my Motion to Compel. I got a huge motion to work on and don't have time to review these depos that I want to read BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such an unusual move to make depositions a part of the record BEFORE trial. There is a reason the SA made them apart of the record at this point in the case.

I sure hope that there is NO Plea Deal in the works...:waitasec:

Found this posted at wftv

THE TRANSCRIPTS: WFTV.com is working to get them posted, but due to the size of the document, it might not be available until Friday morning.

It will sure be interesting to see what the mood is in court tomorrow!! By the way, I read that Beth Karras (from Insessions on trutv) said on her facebook that she's on her way to Orlando for the hearing tomorrow!! Thank God for crockpots!!:dance:

And leftovers! I am SO glad I cooked a big lunch. Anyone who wants to eat tonight will get the standard instruction- " the cook is off for the evening- the kitchen is in that direction" :dance:

THE TRANSCRIPTS: WFTV.com is working to get them posted, but due to the size of the document, it might not be available until Friday morning.

FOR SHAME!!!!! *shakes angry fist*

Everybody get your crockpots ready tonight, then just plug'em in in the morning and tell your FB friends your busy first thing in the morning LOL

2 hearings tomarrow. In 2 different rooms, on 2 different floors. LOL! 30 minutes apart. 9 am for the fraud case and 9:30 until??

Won't have time for that to soak in, read 1300 pages and have that soak in, and and and...

Guess I need to go out and make Hubby happy now, .. cause I'm doomed to fail tomorrow.

Geeze, I'm having problems understanding the charges thread as it is.

I looked on the Clerk's site a little while ago and did not see a 9 AM hearing for the Fraud trial. I think one of the media sites was mistaken -

Kathi just did another live report at 6 PM, and will do another tonite at 11 PM. Not sure if they stream it live...

Anyway, she said George's depo is 335 pages. During duct tape questions he got testy with the SA. Said he did NOT put that piece of duct tape on the gas can, he would have done it differently. He did shop at Lowes tho, where it was available, but doesn't remember THAT duct tape... Sure George. :(

No, I am sorry....this is not an acceptable answer. They are media....this is what they live for. Tell them to load up on Red Bull and diet pills and let's get moving. Oh, here's a better idea. Muzikman.......would you be interested in offering to assist them with the process. Lord, MM gets back from a trip and the next day has docs spewing out faster than we can read them. I'll donate a "spaghetti lunch at Olive Garden" if someone (hint hint) can make this happen. I NEEEEEEEEED a fix.

He's been located ALIVE at the house! Which is great news and a wonderful outcome - It seems he was never in the balloon.

THANK GOODNESS! :woohoo: My heart has been sick all afternoon after hearing about that. Now shame on that boy for hiding and his brothers for telling he went up in that balloon.

I have a feeling we will see some of these docs before the night is out....they are teasing us....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA