2009.10.15 Document Release: 1300 pages - Anthony Depos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know where I'll sit, it always depends on how many people are there. Will prob be crowded tomorrow. Not sure what I'm wearing yet either, but NO T-shirts... :)

MM-How early do you have to be there in order to get a seat? Have you ever had any interaction with any of the key players? Ya know, you need your own thread where you can answer our questions and make your own observations! Something like Muzikman's Corner or Muzikman's Crib or Dear Muzikman!:waitasec:Anyway, thanks you're an :angel:!

Don't know where I'll sit, it always depends on how many people are there. Will prob be crowded tomorrow. Not sure what I'm wearing yet either, but NO T-shirts... :)

You have to admit, showing up with a Websleuths shirt on would be sweet!! :)

WOW...Never underestimate the value of a "well timed" doc dump. The timing of this one can not be a decision that was made "on a *advertiser censored**ing whim" (to borrow that phrase). This was well timed, quietly executed, and highly anticipated. I expect that Kathi Belich may one day be nominated for an Emmy for Investigative Journalism. Perhaps she will replace NG.

Leave it to a pro to get all the links and info posted quickly and all in one post! Thanks Angel.

Wear something bright and distinguishable so we can all shout, "Look! There's Muzikman!" and get all giddy and excited for our "Man on the Scene."

:woohoo:

Yes MM, something shiny and Nancy Grace-ish!

Has anyone found these on any other news site? I can never get wftv's to open.

:woohoo:Transcripts are up on the WFTV site now. :woohoo:

BBM

I'm fascinated with why the SA decided to make this "very unusual move." I'm also a little excited that the SA's reason might be that the documents will reveal in advance the Anthony lies we'll hear on CBS's defense-heavy interview tomorrow. If that is the SA's purpose, then I can feel much less forlorn about the lack of people "in the know" who are willing to speak up for Caylee lately.

If this is the SA's purpose, it also shows a very "human side" to the prosecution, because releasing these documents now can only serve one purpose--which is to reassure millions of us that the SA isn't powerless against the mighty defense team when it comes to obtaining justice for Caylee. IMHO

Our Gal Friday, so eloquently spoken. I can only say, from your lips to Gods ears...justice for Caylee.

Whoo Hoo!!!!!!

My DVR will be working overtime tomorrow morning and my eyes will be getting a workout right after dinner tonight!!!!

New documents!!! Wow, that makes my day! :)

Oh dammit! They've got them up and I have to go raid!!!! Okay, once again I'll be behind you guys.

*sigh*

No worry, just wear those funny "eye ball " glasses as court starts.

be sure to start or bump threads for the depos. don't want to have all the good discussion bottled up in here and mixed together. thanks.
Much easier to refer to later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member