2009.10.15 Document Release: 1300 pages - Anthony Depos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathi just did another live report at 6 PM, and will do another tonite at 11 PM. Not sure if they stream it live...

Anyway, she said George's depo is 335 pages. During duct tape questions he got testy with the SA. Said he did NOT put that piece of duct tape on the gas can, he would have done it differently. He did shop at Lowes tho, where it was available, but doesn't remember THAT duct tape... Sure George. :(

I hope Kathi does report on this, all day tomorrow, and Saturday, to offset
48 Hours broadcast, of the "Both Sides of the Story":snooty:

Kathi just did another live report at 6 PM, and will do another tonite at 11 PM. Not sure if they stream it live...

Anyway, she said George's depo is 335 pages. During duct tape questions he got testy with the SA. Said he did NOT put that piece of duct tape on the gas can, he would have done it differently. He did shop at Lowes tho, where it was available, but doesn't remember THAT duct tape... Sure George. :(

So not only did the mystery person put the duct tape on Caylee they also broke into George's garage and put it on his gas can? Wow.

WFTV updated with some more details from GA depo - 1st questions centre on kc's childhood
http://www.wftv.com/news/21308788/detail.html

"When George was asked whether he recognized the duct tape, he told prosecutors that it's just duct tape, that he never looked at a particular brand. He told them the tape "could be from my house. It could not be from my house." Then he said he didn't recognize the tape on the can."

All I have to say at this point is Thank Gawd for CROCKPOTS!! Can't wait 'til tomorrow. Wonder what kind of night GA, CA and LA are having with this realization??????? :waitasec::sick:

Well, well - just in time for 48 Hours - we'll get to see if what they said then is the same as what they're saying now. Wonder if there'll be a match . . .

The Voice of Caylee, in the family's original own words to counteract the new spin.

Is this also notice to the A's from the SA if they changed their sworn testimony........ :behindbar

OT but Bill Sheaffer had Spinal surgery yesterday, so will be missing from the scene long enough to recuperate.

OT but Bill Sheaffer had Spinal surgery yesterday, so will be missing from the scene long enough to recuperate.

Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery - I like him and will miss his input.

You guys are better parents that I am! There will be no crockpot meals in my house...pizza it is!

I have a feeling we will see some of these docs before the night is out....they are teasing us....

I'll be happy to take it in parts. Who needs 1300 pages at one time?

All I have to say at this point is Thank Gawd for CROCKPOTS!! Can't wait 'til tomorrow. Wonder what kind of night GA, CA and LA are having with this realization??????? :waitasec::sick:

CBS might be asking for a refund if what they told Maggie Rodriguez contradicts what is on their depos! Don't cash the check yet Cindy! :innocent:

I hope Kathi does report on this, all day tomorrow, and Saturday, to offset
48 Hours broadcast, of the "Both Sides of the Story":snooty:

(My head keeps playing that Glenn Frey song "The Heat is On" over and over.):Banane47:

Thanks again to our heroes Muzikman (for keeping us plugged into the Orlando docgrid) and KB (for making sure that CBS doesn't trump ABC for real news)! This will make whatever swill is in that CBS mockumentary a lot easier to stomach.

Woo-hoo! A nice doc dump of CA and GA testimony to spend a cold rainy weekend reading! I love theater of the absurd!

Muzikman: I just had ANOTHER (yes, I know, another!!!) epiphany. What with all of the talk of crockpots going on, why don't you wear one on your head to the hearing tomorrow so we can all spot you?

Whaddaya think?:crazy:

animated_cheerleader001.gif
GO MUZIKMAN
GO KATHI
GO LINDA

So not only did the mystery person put the duct tape on Caylee they also broke into George's garage and put it on his gas can? Wow.

Their lies are getting a tad absurd. And grating on my last freakin nerve.

Oh crap, is there a planned doc dump...I might hang around for that.

Of course, it's on a day when I'm slammed with schoolwork, when else would they do it. For the record, from now on, could we only do doc dumps on Mondays, as I have nothing due on Mondays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels