2009.12.09 SA Motions filed - LDB Slams Defense, JJ Protective Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is going to mop the floor with the defense!!! What is interesting is that none , NONE of the would be experts on the defense team have requested to view ANY of the evidence, ANY OF IT, save for H. Lee looking at the car early on. Am I reading that right? If that is the case, the trial is very far away of they haven't even started. They sure have spent a lot of time on nonsense that is inconsequential and not going to ever be admitted at trial. Wow. It is a good day for you Caylee, we are getting closer to getting you some justice!!!

Bravo!!! I can't add to your post, just applaud it.

It is just as we all predicted. Priceless! I sat on a jury once and literally the lady behind me gasped out loud when one of the experts answered how much they had been paid, it was over 40K!. Needless to say, that psychologists opinion was wasted on us, at least it was on me, and I can safely presume the lady behind me, considered him a hired gun and gave his testimony no weight. In fact, it was offensive, imo. Mr. Hornsby has taken a keen interest in this case. The defense benefits from the local lawyers opining. Mr. Hornsby enjoys having some of our members post on his blog, very much. I trust.

So this is the defense's AHA moment... They may as well go with an alien SODDI theory.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member