2010.02.18 Interview of Cecilia Benhaida (Skye)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, that was a second picture of Robyn, not Maya. :)

I jwas re-reading that portion and just came here to post that. I stand corrected. Thanks magic-cat :blowkiss:

So, Cecilia doesn't know much about the entire thing. She DOES know she passed several letters back and forth between KC and inmates. She knows that after her sisters heart was broken by George, she went to the house after sending him a nasty text that he did not answer and she went to the house and Cindy answered the door and she told her that "you are all full of $#it!" Cindy told her to get off of her property. She was kind to KC while she was there. KC would ask about her parents but NEVER once asked anything about Caylee. KC did not think she should be in jail. She was sleeping all day long by the time Cecelia left jail, and she thinks KC must have been on some kind of medicine because the nurse would come all the time. She says she and her sister are NOTHING alike, and her sister, once she found out she had been in jail with KC did not want her talking about that with George or Cindy. They WERE however made aware that she WAS in jail with KC. There was a certain MALE? sargeant that came each and every single morning and opened KC's cell door and chatted with her...wonder who THAT was?

LambChop, you're so sweet! :hug:

I hate to say it, but it probably bothers you more than it does KC. From what we have read from others incarcerated nearby, she smiled and laughed when other inmates taunted her. I know that could be a defense mechanism, but still....

I know you're right. I guess I was thinking about a normal person being in there and having to listen to that. Hard to believe she would ever be able to be released into general population but my guess is they eventually will.

So, Cecilia doesn't know much about the entire thing. She DOES know she passed several letters back and forth between KC and inmates. She knows that after her sisters heart was broken by George, she went to the house after sending him a nasty text that he did not answer and she went to the house and Cindy answered the door and she told her that "you are all full of $#it!" Cindy told her to get off of her property. She was kind to KC while she was there. KC would ask about her parents but NEVER once asked anything about Caylee. KC did not think she should be in jail. She was sleeping all day long by the time Cecelia left jail, and she thinks KC must have been on some kind of medicine because the nurse would come all the time. She says she and her sister are NOTHING alike, and her sister, once she found out she had been in jail with KC did not want her talking about that with George or Cindy. They WERE however made aware that she WAS in jail with KC. There was a certain MALE? sargeant that came each and every single morning and opened KC's cell door and chatted with her...wonder who THAT was?

Is that normal? I do understand them chit chatting with her while they are moving her around. Unless he had some type of function such as to engage her into a chit chat conversation to see if she was still holding everything together. If she appeared to be coming unglued he might report that to the doctor. Making observations, that type of thing. Or he was trying to find out which jailers she was being chummy with. Strange, though, when you think of it.

jmo

No problem. This is one confusing interview...one of THE most confusing I think I have encountered to this point. :)

I totally agree. Just from reading, I didn't find her to be credible. Like I said on the other thread, it reminds me of Casey-speak - maybe a tiny bit of truth thrown in for good measure.

JMHO

That makes two of us. All I know is River said they didn't. Makes me think something along the lines of a fake website or internet identity via the Anthony's must have come up during the investigation and they asked CB if she knew about it. Hmmmmm, now I'm thinking about all those emails CA sent and then denied.

I do find this line of questioning intriguing though. I really wonder where Yuri was going with this deal about the website....

Says on page 227 she had no idea her sister was involved with George Anthony while she was in jail. She also says she would talk to KC when certain officers who were "cool" with it would be there. Tell her things she saw on TV like, I saw your mom on TV or your dad or your brother. KC would ask her how they looked.

I do not believe that statement for one second. This is all to strange - seems like there was some strategic placement of people going on here. JMO

I hate this interview. I think those two sisters are liars just trying to force themselves on the A's and into the spot light. I think they are noth mentally unstable. IMHO.

Could this be the cute guy cookie and KC were discussing in one of the letters!!!! :eek:

Great insight! I listened to her jail convo's provided by RH and comparing what she was saying in her phone calls compared to this is quite a change. As said by a previous poster there are some truths mixed in with opinions or lies. Just can't believe it.:banghead:

Maybe George quit returning Rivers calls after finding out that her sister had been in jail with Casey.

I really can't take anything she says as any sort of 'fact' or even consider it to be truthful....yet. She claims to have 3 photos, except every one that has been seen to date, were not taken in any sort of private setting. Any of us could have snapped those pics that I have seen. What I really want to see are the phone records. I want to know how many calls transpired between GA and River or Sky.

I'll be the first to admit I am biased after listening to the phone calls. I know for a fact those are full of crap.

Maybe George quit returning Rivers calls after finding out that her sister had been in jail with Casey.

I think more in line with the "well went dry", time for GA to move on. Not sure why GA would avoid River just because of her sister. There are pictures of them together. They all went to the memorial service....they weren't on the "uninvited list". Maybe GA bases his friendships on how much he can profit from it. Would explain where KC gets it from and why the A's don't seem to have an close personal friends. Notice no mention of those "risky" pictures. jmo

Sky had way more access to Casey then either RA or MD. Interesting how she says that Casey would ask how her parents looked. Totally goes against Mayas testimony!!!!

I also find Skys statements in regards to Caseys change in demeanor towards the end of Skys incarceration interesting. Sky says that Casey was sleeping all the time and staring blankly at the wall. This timing appears to coincide with the time Caylees remains were discovered. She also says that Casey did have pictures of Caylee in her cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels