2010.02.18 Interview of Cecilia Benhaida (Skye)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She could not identify Maya. Yuri showed her 2-3 photos. Before & After, iykwim.

Oh ok KC never lies. Seriously!!! Just like she said, she wasn't shown a pic of ZFG. I don't believe a thing that comes out of her mouth.

She may have mopped the floor.

Sounds like a good job for an unemployed photographer/event coordinator/nanny/shot girl manager/Foot Locker salesperson! :blushing:

Sky had way more access to Casey then either RA or MD. Interesting how she says that Casey would ask how her parents looked. Totally goes against Mayas testimony!!!!

After all this time and watching Casey in the jail visits with her parents do I do not believe for one minute she ask about how her parents looked. Casey is me me me me. Now if they said Casey said how do I look I would be incline to believe that:crazy:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0423/23242771.pdf

Beginning on page 199

On page 218 Cecilia begins discussing something about River Cruz (Krystal Holloway) her sister, telling her she knows things about the case, and then she goes on to indicate that WHAT she knew was something to do with CINDY having something to do with it (what happened to Caylee)... hmmm

and how "someone flew off the handle" and as a result Caylee got killed by accident.

Confusing...then she goes on to say she does not know if it happened when George grabbed Caylee by the throat or Cindy...:waitasec:

Good lord.

Seem to me that this is all been said in the media except they switch the people around. And it wasn't Caylee it was Casey. The more I read the more I think someone is throwing someone under the bus:waitasec: After hearing that 911 call with Cindy about the car smell like a dead body and watching her over the time of this case Cindy is a bad actor but that 911 call was true emotion. Do I believe they may of help cover up some yep but in no way I believe Cindy or George killed Caylee on accident or other wise.

Sky had way more access to Casey then either RA or MD. Interesting how she says that Casey would ask how her parents looked. Totally goes against Mayas testimony!!!!

Oh, I was unaware that Maya or Robin saw or visited with Cindy and George. I don't think they did, so why would Casey ask Maya or Robyn anything about George and Cindy or the way they looked? :waitasec:

Pardon me if I have my facts mixed up, but isn't this the same woman who suggested that there were intimate photos of George and her sister, yet none ever surfaced? The affair was not one of an intimate or physical nature yet this woman kept pushing that story. I don't trust her or what she has to say.

I think KC asked Skye (aka Cecilia), the trustee, how her parents looked in their TV appearances.

OMGosh. After reading this I feel like I just sat through "Who's on First" with Abbott and Costello.

My interest was most piqued by Yuri's question about faking a web site. Didn't we have a super popular thread here about that very subject?

OMGosh. After reading this I feel like I just sat through "Who's on First" with Abbott and Costello.

My interest was most piqued by Yuri's question about faking a web site. Didn't we have a super popular thread here about that very subject?

Would that be the "Is Casey the real Zenaida?" thread? For the first time, I bravely dove into that thread for a while last night. That is a good thread! I would need a month to catch up on it though. lol

Would that be the "Is Casey the real Zenaida?" thread? For the first time, I bravely dove into that thread for a while last night. That is a good thread! I would need a month to catch up on it though. lol
Yes, that's the one I thought of when I read Yuri's question about if her sister had ever been asked to "Make up a web page . . . write this on a web page or start a web page or write these letters pretend I'm someone else?"

I believe Valhall and JWG. They no longer think there is anything viable to sleuth on that thread but, I couldn't help it, it just popped into my mind, first thing, when I read Yuri's line of questioning.

I take it English is not this woman's native language. Here's a tip for anyone who is being interviewed or is conducting the interview - keep it short, clear and concise. For example:
Q: Did Casey ever send you anything?
A: Just once. A thank you note for cleaning her cell. Here it is.

So easy.

So, Cecilia doesn't know much about the entire thing. She DOES know she passed several letters back and forth between KC and inmates. She knows that after her sisters heart was broken by George, she went to the house after sending him a nasty text that he did not answer and she went to the house and Cindy answered the door and she told her that "you are all full of $#it!" Cindy told her to get off of her property. She was kind to KC while she was there. KC would ask about her parents but NEVER once asked anything about Caylee. KC did not think she should be in jail. She was sleeping all day long by the time Cecelia left jail, and she thinks KC must have been on some kind of medicine because the nurse would come all the time. She says she and her sister are NOTHING alike, and her sister, once she found out she had been in jail with KC did not want her talking about that with George or Cindy. They WERE however made aware that she WAS in jail with KC. There was a certain MALE? sargeant that came each and every single morning and opened KC's cell door and chatted with her...wonder who THAT was?

Maybe he was the morning duty officer who goes around doing a mini suicide watch to decide which inmates are in emotional doodoo

I think more in line with the "well went dry", time for GA to move on. Not sure why GA would avoid River just because of her sister. There are pictures of them together. They all went to the memorial service....they weren't on the "uninvited list". Maybe GA bases his friendships on how much he can profit from it. Would explain where KC gets it from and why the A's don't seem to have an close personal friends. Notice no mention of those "risky" pictures. jmo

Yes, agree - if the money went dry and she wasn't coming across with sex - what would a guy like George stick around for?

I also find Skys statements in regards to Caseys change in demeanor towards the end of Skys incarceration interesting. Sky says that Casey was sleeping all the time and staring blankly at the wall. This timing appears to coincide with the time Caylees remains were discovered. She also says that Casey did have pictures of Caylee in her cell.

I'd take a bet Casey's Defense lawyers told her to get those photos of Caylee up and keep them up.
Since prisoners are allowed family pictures, how would it look if Casey had none of her then missing daughter?

I wonder if she asked how they looked meaning are they still looking sympathetic towards me or have they figured out I was responsibie and are now appearing on TV to say bad things about me?

Sorry about the multi-posts - I was late coming to the table....

I also find Skys statements in regards to Caseys change in demeanor towards the end of Skys incarceration interesting. Sky says that Casey was sleeping all the time and staring blankly at the wall. This timing appears to coincide with the time Caylees remains were discovered. She also says that Casey did have pictures of Caylee in her cell.

Well it's good that she has photos of Caylee somewhere, after all she deleted most of them online as soon as she disposed of her, and those that weren't disposed of were sold to ABC.

Well it's good that she has photos of Caylee somewhere, after all she deleted most of them online as soon as she disposed of her, and those that weren't disposed of were sold to ABC.

She has pictures of sweet Caylee in her cell, yet they don't even haunt her. She doesn't even seem to have any guilt for spending her days partying - not looking for Caylee for 30 days after she says she went missing. I mean - even if she didn't kill Caylee (I think she did), wouldn't she be overcome with guilt for not looking for her or worrying over her? This girl has no feeling what-so-ever.

If KC and RA were in the same cell block and CB was the trustee responsible for cleaning their cells, bringing clean uniforms and delivering food trays then how could CB not recognize RA?

Cecelia said that RA looks a little familiar but she can't recall why or where she may have seen her before - okay then. Same thing regarding Maya who was in and around Dorms L and/or K when CB was there (I didn't check the dates thoroughly but the info is in the docs).

It's obvious to me that Cecelia does not want to admit to LE that she knows RA or MD. I wonder why that would be - :waitasec:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974