2010.03.25 Misty Croslin Flunks Secret Police Polygraph!!

I don't know that there is anything to expound on with the latest polygraph test. Just validates our suspicions that she has not been telling the truth all along and that nothing is going to change until she starts doing so.

I don't know that there is anything to expound on with the latest polygraph test. Just validates our suspicions that she has not been telling the truth all along and that nothing is going to change until she starts doing so.

Amazing that she would be taking the poly over and over again and failing each time. I guess she is thinking that if she takes it often enough sooner or later she will luck out and pass it. Probably getting some good tips on how to pass a poly from her fellow inmates.

How many LDT's will these people be allowed to fail before they are charged with something to do with Haleighs disappearance?

It's been long enough. It can't possibly this difficult to get some answers.

How many LDT's will these people be allowed to fail before they are charged with something to do with Haleighs disappearance?

While in the midst of the drug world, it's amazing the lengths they will go to protect each other for the sake of having access to more drugs. Now that they are in an environment (jail) that will not allow them to participate in this any longer, you would think that with a clearer mind, someone would crack with an ounce of truth. Personally, I don't think that polygraphs are the way to do it, but what do I know?

I don't believe this LDT ever took place. I don't believe that PCSO would jeopardize any case they might have against anyone by doing a LDT of Misty, especially without permission of her attorney and certainly not without his prior knowledge of one.

I don't see her attorney allowing one to be done without him being there personally.

I believe this is just more of someone's very active imagination and I think that we won't ever see the letter that supposedly prompted this LDT, and I don't think that we will ever see a creditable source on the results of the LDT either.

I don't believe this LDT ever took place. I don't believe that PCSO would jeopardize any case they might have against anyone by doing a LDT of Misty, especially without permission of her attorney and certainly not without his prior knowledge of one.

I don't see her attorney allowing one to be done without him being there personally.

I believe this is just more of someone's very active imagination and I think that we won't ever see the letter that supposedly prompted this LDT, and I don't think that we will ever see a creditable source on the results of the LDT either.

Whether it did or did not take place is redundant now with a purported outcome of "failing miserably". What else is new, right?

Wow, interesting twist, never thought of it in those ways.

In my opinion, if LE wanted Tommy to take a LDT, there would be no cost to Tommy. If Tommy is asking for a LDT, and LE is telling him to cough up $800, then I don't think they are concerned with him. The way I remember it, LP asked Lindsy if Tommy would be willing to take a LDT, and she said, yes. Then Lindsy asks Tommy if he would be willing to take one, and he says H--- yes, I'll take one. After giving Misty the LDT, and if it was to specifically question her about Tommy and Joe, then they now know she lied through her teeth.

BBM

Pretty sure that LE is not asking Tommy for $800 to take a polygraph. LE does not charge anyone to take a polygraph. That is an investigatory cost.

If there was "someone" that wanted Tommy Croslin to come up with $800 to take a polygraph, I would suggest that was his attorney wanting him to take a private polygraph given by an operator of their choosing.

In Art's article, he even mentions Tommy's attorney, Jim Werter, wants to try an arrange a polygraph for him with a "more neutral" tester.

Just my thoughts on Tommy's polygraph. :)

Here is my problem with this; if I did something like this and had Tommy and Joe help me, I would NEVER, rat them out. NEVER! That only gives them reason to say "HEY, SHE DID IT, NOT ME AND WE CAN TELL YOU DETAILS" . She has to be pointing to them to protect herself and someone else. So who is it? Not her dad, he had a broken leg. Her mom? Timmy? Can't be Ron, he was at werk. So who? Amber? Nope I don't think they were friends.
I totally agree with what you said about never ratting someone out..This stupid chick has been brought up in a family who knows no loyalty, robs their blind neighbors(gun), steals his checks so they can live off HIS well needed money , robs women of their purses, and doctor shops for drugs..What a complete failure of morality this so-called family demonstrates......I am hoping after Misty has tried to put all blame on her bro and cousin, that her other family (mom,dad, others),,,,STOPS going to the jail to see her,,,STOP taking her calls,,,and STOPS sending her money for hunnybuns,,,then maybe we might get to the truth......This madness has to stop and it can only do this when this B,,ch tells the truth......Lindsey, this is to you if you read here,,,,,,,,,,Get far, far away from this family or the truth of all the lies may come down around you as it is doing the other family members.......Haleigh MUST be found....

Why are TN, GGM, Aunt Lisa, RC's father, Uncle D. all so quiet? I haven't heard a peep. I agree with Whisp, TN shouldn't be doing recorded phone calls with Ron. But I think they should all be given LDT's. I have always been suspicious of TN and GGM.

BBM..........I really feel they are part of the puzzle, big time!:banghead:

These latest words of once again failing a poly is a big message to rc that she is not talking and has no intention of doing so.

AFAIK, failing a LDT is not against the law nor is it sufficient evidence for an arrest, [but I'm not a lawyer.] I'm pretty sure LE is aware that she has failed LDTs since...... oh........ um......... February 2009.

BUT you're 100% right - it can't possibly be this difficult to get some answers IF [and only if] the person(s) answering the questions have the answers. Kinda hard to get blood out of a turnip.

She could have taken it voluntarily, after a little persuasion from LE. She's an adult, and she does not have to follow her attorney's advice.
He could request to be present while she was taking it, watching through an observation window, but I don't think anyone is allowed in the room except the polygrapher and the person taking it.
But, I don't know whether this actually happened or not, I would love to know Art's sources.

BBM.. RED...IMHO.. LE needs to find a way to haul in TN and some of The Cummings Clan and hook them up to a LDT...Same goes for GGMS too...
And IMHO perhaps the reason she is failing all these tests is because she has refused to implicate Ron C and the members of his family who assisted him that night and have been covering for him for over a year now...JMO

Now this I can believe. LE seems to be stuck on the Croslins at the moment.

BBM

Pretty sure that LE is not asking Tommy for $800 to take a polygraph. LE does not charge anyone to take a polygraph. That is an investigatory cost.

If there was "someone" that wanted Tommy Croslin to come up with $800 to take a polygraph, I would suggest that was his attorney wanting him to take a private polygraph given by an operator of their choosing.

In Art's article, he even mentions Tommy's attorney, Jim Werter, wants to try an arrange a polygraph for him with a "more neutral" tester.

Just my thoughts on Tommy's polygraph. :)

Anybody know if Werter is Tommy's appointed PD or if he's the one Robbie [reportedly] said was interested in taking Tommy's case? That name's not familiar to me. Sorry.

:waitasec: I wonder if the breaking news on NG tonight is about Misty and Tommy's poly? It was said Tommy was going to take one as well. Two weeks would be up by now if Misty took her's around Feb 26. It's been 30days.
I wonder if we would of heard if he failed his as well. Or did we not hear anything because he passed? I would hope either way someone would share. If Tommy passed his, I wonder where this would all lead? Would Misty -Ron end up being charged with something finally? I would hope so!

Also, If I am not mistaken, was the first gun story not about a Beretta or a small gun?

I wonder about this so called gun that Misty is talking about now. At first did she not say Ron was on the phone with her while she went to get the small gun out of the culvert? Didn't Misty also say her SIL was with her when she went to retrieve the gun? If that was the case, how did Ron know where the gun was and who put it there? Why was the gun hidden? Why did Ron not mention that riffle in the police report?

Art Harris Says:
March 26th, 2010 at 9:50 am

K–Actually, tonight’s show is all about the flunked poly! Look for us there at 8 and 10p…and again Monday night. Art

FOXNEWS Monday, February 23, 2009

"Snip"

"What we've been told is that he's a sexual pedophile," said Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield. The child's grandmother, Teresa Neves, said Croslin described him as a "jerk" and she was worried.

"I couldn't tell you anything about him," a distraught Neves told reporters Friday, adding that she only knew of the cousin by his first name Joe.

Neves said "Joe" and Ronald Cummings got into a fight over a gun during his visit, and that the cousin left town the same day Haleigh disappeared.

But Cummings denies that fight ever happened.

More at article link: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498704,00.html

Haleigh's Father Reportedly Had a Fight Day Before She Disappeared

Posted By: Jackelyn Barnard

SATSUMA, FL -- Family members of Ronald Cummings say he got into a fight with another man over a gun one day before his daughter disappeared.

A relative told First Coast News Ronald Cummings accused the other man of stealing a gun. The relative could not remember the name of the man or where the fight happened.
The relative said the man disappeared the next day and the gun was found in a ditch.

No word on the type of gun, but on the night Haleigh disappeared, Cummings told responding deputies he had a 9 mm Beretta handgun and would kill the person who had taken his child.

Authorities would not comment on the claim.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131661&catid=3

I wanted to add this interview in Ron's thread, but it is closed now. Notice how he responds to questions and whispers in Misty's ear when she is asked about the last time she saw Haleigh. Misty said she saw Haleigh last "WHEN SHE PUT HER TO BED" around 8PM?!
Ronald & Misty Speak to Media
Last Modified: Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 1:36 a.m.
Misty Croslin, 17, the girlfriend of Ronald Cummings, the father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings, speaks to the media for the first time about her disappearance.

Video by Doug Finger
: http://www.gainesville.com/article/...rtainment?Title=Ronald___Misty_Speak_to_Media

:waitasec:Well, Misty did tell her family on a jail phone call that LE had said that they had the right person in jail. That one of the five arrested was the right person. Ron, Misty, Hope, Tommy and Donna. The way I see it, if Misty was implicating Tommy and Joe and the LDT showed that she was lying, then that narrows it down to Ron, Misty, Hope or Donna. Personally I don't think it is Hope or Donna. IMO, that leaves Ron and Misty. Now, out of the two, my bet is on Ron.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back