2010.03.25 Misty Croslin Flunks Secret Police Polygraph!!

Absolutely Bern.

Also, although I don't believe this, but a small part of me still can't rule out if these two came over to 202, Misty called Ron, and all hell broke loose. If I am being honest I can't rule that out. I know everyone says RC was at work but Mr Shoemaker even said himself that he was there
"almost" the entire time. Words like almost make me a tad nervous until Law Enforcement themselves could come out and say he was there the entire night. I don't think they have done that.

How many times did Ron call again? We heard 20, then some crazy number of time, ICR. Just kicking it around, if she's not home, she shuts off the phone to go score and comes back to find Haleigh gone, she can't say who took her for sure. We know one part of the VST she has doubt about Ron, it is pointed out to her. She maybe she doesn't really know. She is making up stuff to cover up the fact that she wasn't home, or was out selling something of Ron's or getting drugs. If Tommy was over, maybe Joe was too. Is he the AC Guy? Is that her way of accounting for him being there? IDK. Everything she says is a lie, or is it just not in order or she is protecting herself as you say?

Elle, according to Levi Page on Twitter last night, this LDT was specifically regarding her statements about Tommy and Joe. (according to his source)

I understand what the lie detector was, and who it was given to. Misty is a proven liar, and I don't need a machine to tell me that, over and over and over.

The part of my post that you quoted came from Flora Hollers in TN, not me.

:wave:....wanted to put a nice friendly smiley in here, can't always tell the context by the text. : )

I think once Tommy gets "hooked up" the better. I don't know why she would finger her bother if it is a lie? She failed again, what makes her think she can pass these tests and lie on them?

Bern's quote snipped.......

Because she knows Ronald did it, so why not her. Do pathological liars pass polys?

I understand what the lie detector was, and who it was given to. Misty is a proven liar, and I don't need a machine to tell me that, over and over and over.

The part of my post that you quoted came from Flora Hollers in TN, not me.

Elle, the bold was not done by me, it was bolded in your origianl post. I was only pointing out that you said you hoped Tommy would be given a poly, and I was saying there is no need if it's proven that she lied about Tommy And Joe.

Elle, the bold was not done by me, it was bolded in your origianl post. I was only pointing out that you said you hoped Tommy would be given a poly, and I was saying there is no need if it's proven that she lied about Tommy And Joe.

I see. Well the point of my bold was in discussing Granny Flora who Art Harris quoted in his article. She stated that SHE didn't know which of her grandchildren to believe, however, in the past she has always stood behind Joe O. saying " he was a good boy" and other such things. Significant turn from yet another Misty family member.

LE started in the beginning saying Misty was the key - evidence showed that things she said were not consistant with what they had. They kept this up, the press hounded her, she (in her mind) was put on celebrity status, she was interviewed flying in and out of airports, was on national TV. This is a young girl with little education, living with a 25 year old man who had various drug run-ins with the law. She herself had gone on various benders while in this relationship. This life most of us really have little experience with. We have watched her with UC doing her "deals". Why or why do we now think she is going to do The Right Thing and be truthful? She's not little girl scared being locked up, I think she is still enjoying her important status and if she really did get and fail a LD, she is proving to those responsible for Haleigh's disappearance she is not telling LE anything. JMO

I was just reading the Art Harris article, and I was disturbed by one of his sources saying it would be bad if Misty is telling the truth, but is one of those people that can't pass a poly. How can that be? Don't they ask you questions such as this:

Is your name Misty? (yes) Truthful!
Did Joe O take Haleigh? (yes) Untruthful!
Do you like Honey Buns? (yes) Truthful!
Was Haleigh in bed beside you that night? (yes) Untruthful!
Was Ronald involved in Haleigh's disappearance? (No) Untruthful!

I can understand if her answers are inconclusive, but not "failed miserably."

Another million dollar question it could be some sort of accidental death just as you have theorized and Tommy or Joe helped Misty with the van that night. I still hold firm that misty isn't going to pass any polygraph test until she comes clean with her part in all of it. She is still with holding the important aspects which in my opinion is why she is flunking all the tests. Tommy and Joe could be involved up to their eyeballs, but until she tells the truth and implicates all parties she will continue to fail these tests. Tommy and Joe have 100% assurance that they are in the clear as long as Misty keeps failing so miserably. Perfect set up.

Just my two cents here. I agree with what you've said here Elle but, my thinking goes more toward MC trying to deflect to her brother and cousin because she is the one with the knowledge of how that scratch got etched into "her" van. Since the van was parked at Timmy and Chelsea's and cousin Joe was staying over there, the van was not parked the same way Chelsea left it and the keys were not in their usual place, that indicates to me that Joe took that van that night for a reason. The scratch was acquired on the van from the evening before to the next morning, the same night Haleigh disappeared. If the van was so far from where the Cummings MH was, how in the world would MC even know the scratch was there?.....unless she knew how it got there and was trying to implicate someone else that the "family cares about but, not so much". MC's words. Know what I mean? Since it was reported that Joe slept in his clothes that night, which was unusual according to Chelsea, the van had been moved, the keys not in the usual place, that tells me Joe went somewhere with the van that night after Timmy and Chelsea had gone to bed. Could be Joe went over to pick MC up so they could go on their drug run. Whether Tommy was a passenger or not, I don't know. Could be they were already gone on their run and when Tommy got to the house, it was dark and empty (a good reason he would be sitting on the porch "waiting").
I believe Haleigh could have been with them and the accident happened wherever that went down. Junior may have been asleep and never even realized he had gone for a joy ride. Seems far-fetched? I don't know but here is what I know about Oxycontin addiction. Oxycontin replaces a chemical in the brain that the body naturally produces. When abused, the body stops producing this chemical naturally thus the dependency becomes a raging beast in the user. Without the next fix, the person will do whatever they have to...to get it. Haleigh may have gotten out of the van while the deal was going down and they failed to check to see if she was back in the van. This is only one theory I've thought of and bear in mind, it's only my two cents. I just can't help going back to everything strange about that van and all the strange things that point to it in THAT 24 hour period.

The other possibility is RC was in this up to his ears and everyone else was a "gopher". He may have had a hard time keeping up a work schedule without his addiction being fed and something went awry between his last dose and the next and is either directly or indirectly responsible for what happened to his daughter. All the other events surrounding his actions could be just the inner workings of his drug world and part of how that was orchestrated that night. Whatever is closer to the truth, MC is protecting whoever it may be. She'll figure out eventually, spending her life in prison is not going to be worth it. In love or not. We just don't know when that revelation will hit her.

Why are TN, GGM, Aunt Lisa, RC's father, Uncle D. all so quiet? I haven't heard a peep. I agree with Whisp, TN shouldn't be doing recorded phone calls with Ron. But I think they should all be given LDT's. I have always been suspicious of TN and GGM.

Here is my problem with this; if I did something like this and had Tommy and Joe help me, I would NEVER, rat them out. NEVER! That only gives them reason to say "HEY, SHE DID IT, NOT ME AND WE CAN TELL YOU DETAILS" . She has to be pointing to them to protect herself and someone else. So who is it? Not her dad, he had a broken leg. Her mom? Timmy? Can't be Ron, he was at werk. So who? Amber? Nope I don't think they were friends.

BBM.. I say it can be Ron and is Ron... We don't know what time the incident happened and we don't know what time he showed up at work for his shift, if he left during his shift, or what time he really got off work..
IF Ron C thought for a second anyone else was responsible for what happened to Haleigh..Ron C would have killed them over a year ago..JMO

BBM.. I say it can be Ron and is Ron... We don't know what time the incident happened and we don't know what time he showed up at work for his shift, if he left during his shift, or what time he really got off work..
IF Ron C thought for a second anyone else was responsible for what happened to Haleigh..Ron C would have killed them over a year ago..JMO

EM,

I was being sarcastic, I should have put eyes rolling insert. What if Haleigh received a blow to the stomach in the morning, and the school had Misty pick her up because she was sick. I am just thinking of another case, child was struck in the stomach and mom picked her up and she died at the hospital later. We don't know if Haleigh ever got off a bus that afternoon, do we? So many things could have happened prior to Ron going to work, or he did nothing. Just saying.

Why are you so certain of who did and who did not take a LDT and what their results were. People keep posting that certain people need to take LDT's and for all we know they have taken them. I think it is a great idea and a investigative tool that is almost always used in cases like these. We know for a fact that Law Enforcement offered these tests to everyone they interviewed about Haleigh because they said they did. What we don't know is who took them or the results.

I don't disagree with you though, each person you mentioned should have already taken a test, we know Crystal took a test and we know that Marie to a Voice Stress test so I am certain that these tests were offered to the family of Ron as well, trouble is we do not know if they were taken. If Law Enforcement, as a way to further the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance, deciding to release the names of everyone who did submit to a test, would that make you feel better about the Cummings? Personally, it wouldn't make me feel better.

I seriously doubt TN, her mother or any of the Cummings submitted to any LDT tests. If they had and had nothing to hide TN and GGMS would have stated they had taken a LDT many many months ago.TN would have been shouting it from the rooftops ...JMO

EM,

I was being sarcastic, I should have put eyes rolling insert. What if Haleigh received a blow to the stomach in the morning, and the school had Misty pick her up because she was sick. I am just thinking of another case, child was struck in the stomach and mom picked her up and she died at the hospital later. We don't know if Haleigh ever got off a bus that afternoon, do we? So many things could have happened prior to Ron going to work, or he did nothing. Just saying.

BBM.. Bern, thanks for clarifying you were being sarcastic..
Do we know for certain if Haleigh got off that school bus that afternoon? Bern, there are witnesses who have stated she did, so I would hope that information is accurate...JMO

Just my two cents here. I agree with what you've said here Elle but, my thinking goes more toward MC trying to deflect to her brother and cousin because she is the one with the knowledge of how that scratch got etched into "her" van. Since the van was parked at Timmy and Chelsea's and cousin Joe was staying over there, the van was not parked the same way Chelsea left it and the keys were not in their usual place, that indicates to me that Joe took that van that night for a reason. The scratch was acquired on the van from the evening before to the next morning, the same night Haleigh disappeared. If the van was so far from where the Cummings MH was, how in the world would MC even know the scratch was there?.....unless she knew how it got there and was trying to implicate someone else that the "family cares about but, not so much". MC's words. Know what I mean? Since it was reported that Joe slept in his clothes that night, which was unusual according to Chelsea, the van had been moved, the keys not in the usual place, that tells me Joe went somewhere with the van that night after Timmy and Chelsea had gone to bed. Could be Joe went over to pick MC up so they could go on their drug run. Whether Tommy was a passenger or not, I don't know. Could be they were already gone on their run and when Tommy got to the house, it was dark and empty (a good reason he would be sitting on the porch "waiting").
I believe Haleigh could have been with them and the accident happened wherever that went down. Junior may have been asleep and never even realized he had gone for a joy ride. Seems far-fetched? I don't know but here is what I know about Oxycontin addiction. Oxycontin replaces a chemical in the brain that the body naturally produces. When abused, the body stops producing this chemical naturally thus the dependency becomes a raging beast in the user. Without the next fix, the person will do whatever they have to...to get it. Haleigh may have gotten out of the van while the deal was going down and they failed to check to see if she was back in the van. This is only one theory I've thought of and bear in mind, it's only my two cents. I just can't help going back to everything strange about that van and all the strange things that point to it in THAT 24 hour period.

The other possibility is RC was in this up to his ears and everyone else was a "gopher". He may have had a hard time keeping up a work schedule without his addiction being fed and something went awry between his last dose and the next and is either directly or indirectly responsible for what happened to his daughter. All the other events surrounding his actions could be just the inner workings of his drug world and part of how that was orchestrated that night. Whatever is closer to the truth, MC is protecting whoever it may be. She'll figure out eventually, spending her life in prison is not going to be worth it. In love or not. We just don't know when that revelation will hit her.

Hey Baz, Agree " the van" makes the whole situation more curious. Probably why LE had it over 2 months. I believe they have good circumstantial evidence from the van. The part of your post about Misty calling and saying "please tell me you put the scratch in the van", I thought someone said the reporter might have made a mistake and it was Lyndsy who asked that...not Misty. Not sure what the ruling was on that one. Another thing to make you go Hmmmm.

Also, as far as the portion of your post that I bolded....I find it very, very interesting. Did you read that somewhere? I am interested in knowing what that chemical is. Do you know? TIA

EM,

BBM

I know the school probably couldn't report on this, but I think if something like this happened, or if she didn't show up at school at all, we would have heard about it. Parents probably questioned their kids about that last day. Someone would have said, Haleigh wasn't at school, or Haleigh got hurt at school. Teachers would have discussed it with each other, and their friends. There are just too many people that would have the answer to this, and to think no one would leak it, isn't believable to me. Misty and Ronald wouldn't have made a statement like this, knowing it could be discounted so easily. In my mind, I believe the fact that she was at school, and rode the bus home, is indisputable.

Only my opinions.

Didn't Nay Nay's car get scratched while in the "custody" of Misty? Didn't Misty claim to have no knowledge of that scratch? I don't know if this is true, I'm just asking. It would be interesting to know if LE got fingerprints off that van.

HELLO! Knock off the off topic posts!

This is about Misty's failed poly. We have plenty of theory threads!

Pay attention! Thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back