2010.03.30 Divers search St. Johns-LE seeks evidence for Volusia County investigation

It appears, though, they have reason to believe Haleigh is in the water.

I pray they find that gun...It would sink to the bottom rather than travel any lengthy distance with the current wouldn't it?

Don't they use private channels when they do stuff like this so nosy peeps like us( and the media) can't figure out what they are up to? I seem to remember them going to a private channel during the Mondex thing.

Two media outlets reporting this (at least) :waitasec: IMO LE wants some people to know what they are doing and watch behaviors.

I agree something is hinky here since all of the divers were from outside of Volusia County. Hmmmmmm.

Let me ask this: who could believe LE at this point? They are holding everything so close to the chest, they divert attention to any lead; and I find them to be a lot of bumbling idiots. Even worse then the JBR "keystone cops." For God's sake, get over yourselves, get a grip and admit you guys have screwed up royally!

The scannerettes have every county involved listening to their calls. They are on top of it as usual.

LE has kept everyone in the dark and have said opposite things from what we know. I remember them searching the resovoir behind casey's house and calling it a training routine.
They do this to keep the media away, etc.. They are very tricky.

Whisp, you and I know they only think they are very tricky. Actually, we all know what they are doing. They are so shallow!!

Let me ask this: who could believe LE at this point? They are holding everything so close to the chest, they divert attention to any lead; and I find them to be a lot of bumbling idiots. Even worse then the JBR "keystone cops." For God's sake, get over yourselves, get a grip and admit you guys have screwed up royally!

I know I do not believe LE. This just HAS to be about Haleigh. Nobody could find any murders in the last couple of years in Volusia County. Nothing at all! Maybe LE is just trying to keep Haleigh spectators away or like someone said above, maybe LE is watching certain people since only a couple of media outlets reported this search. Maybe tomorrow we will hear more on this river search.

B4 just posted this in the scanner thread.

Karen Boehm, 45, of Port Orange was shot to death with a .45-caliber bullet while riding her bicycle at 12:30 a.m. July 22, 2007, near the south side of the Towers Grande condominiums in the 2000 block of South Atlantic Avenue. Police found her on the ground astride the bicycle and believe she probably knew her assailant.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/breakingnews/2010/03/deputies-dredge-river-for-murder-weapon.html

Well that dashes my hopes a bit, unless they are providing a cover for themselves. I guess there is always hope that a miracle will happen and something pertaining to Haleigh could be recovered. It is the weekend before Easter after all.

I know I do not believe LE. This just HAS to be about Haleigh. Nobody could find any murders in the last couple of years in Volusia County. Nothing at all! Maybe LE is just trying to keep Haleigh spectators away or like someone said above, maybe LE is watching certain people since only a couple of media outlets reported this search. Maybe tomorrow we will hear more on this river search.

Speaking for myself here but maybe others feel the same way. Dare I get my hopes up that one of the players has finally given up information that could possibly lead to Haleigh? Scarey, but I'll take anything if it helps.

It really doesn't matter who's gun they are looking for. If they should happen to find one of Ronald's, what a bonus that would be! Thrills me just to know a search is taking place. If any body's talking, it's gotta be Misty, unless GMS or TN have slipped up. It can't be Ronald, because his high IQ would prevent any slips on his part.

B4 just posted this in the scanner thread.

Karen Boehm, 45, of Port Orange was shot to death with a .45-caliber bullet while riding her bicycle at 12:30 a.m. July 22, 2007, near the south side of the Towers Grande condominiums in the 2000 block of South Atlantic Avenue. Police found her on the ground astride the bicycle and believe she probably knew her assailant.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/breakingnews/2010/03/deputies-dredge-river-for-murder-weapon.html

Whoops! Maybe LE was telling the truth after all?

(They changed links on us, this one above will work
http://www.news-journalonline.com/br...er-weapon.html)

Daytona Beach News Journal - Deputies dredge river for murder weapon
snilpped: LOOKING FOR A GUN
Karen Boehm, 45, of Port Orange was shot to death with a .45-caliber bullet while riding her bicycle at 12:30 a.m. July 22, 2007
Detectives from the Daytona Beach Shores Department of Public Safety and the State Attorney's homicide investigation unit developed information that led them to Putnam County in search for evidence in the murder of Boehm, Sgt. Michael Fowler said in a written statement. Investigators won't say what they are hoping to find.
(NOTE THIS is about the entire article - so happened 3 yrs ago)

ITA! I'm with you one that one. There is no doubt in my mind that this is about Haleigh. Too much as gone on in these last few weeks surrounding the Haleigh case. We have the letters, secret police polys, and NO MORE RELEASED AUDIO TAPES from the players in this case. We've heard absolutely nothing from Ron in awhile.

ETA: I just read the article about the other investigation but I really can't wrap my mind around that. Maybe LE just learned from their mistakes in the Mondex search and found another way to throw us off.

Maybe there is a reason for multiple counties to be involved in this search. More power in numbers to solve a couple of murders/missing persons. I believe we need to look at this as......well let's see what we find out there. That is a vast river. In numbers we can :praying: I'm sure this river has been of interest to Putnam County also for reasons involving Haleigh. But it is monumental to tackle without the resources. They have resources now. :)

We have not heard a word on this search on the scanner thread. I listened almost ALL day yesterday (9 am yesterday to 3 am today) and had no clue til Dr Know posted the news article on the thread this morning. We are paying close attention, if we learn of any pertinent information, we will add it to this thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back