2010.04.01 - Misty Cummings, Hank Sr., SYKES' Jailhouse Conversations Released

I see this as another smoke screen, like before. The only reason they got a divorce is so the media would stop following Rc around.....They never split for any period of time.....RC has been the captain of that ship,,,making all the decisions, and Misty goes right along with him....I guess now someone has told her to distance herself from him until the court thingy is over.....I hope all these people go down for a long time...

Oh so terribly romantic isn't it :crazy:

"Let's get married so I ain't gotta go to the pokey fer screwin ya"

"Let's get divorced so them folks won't foller us 'round no more"

And they live happily ever after . . . .

I just got this in, but it doesn't look new to me. I'll post it just in case I'm just too tired to get it.

Hank: I tried to tell you. I know I tried to tell you. But no, you had to do your own thing just like you always had. Well, it's too late to cry over spilled milk anyway, so just forget about it. We all gotta do what we gotta do. I don't understand why it's happening, but it's happening. Don't cry.
Misty: I hate this man! They're trying to ruin our whole lives.
Hank: Yea, whoever did this thing to Haleigh is the one that ruined our lives. They need to ruin the person's life that did this, not ours!
<snipped>

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154169

The video is on that page too on the newscast. If you notice when Hank gets angry Misty then turns on the tears and blames some man for ruining their lives. This is how she has manipulated everyone in her life IMO.

They're all delusional, and must think that all dope dealers, thieves, and forgers get away with it and never get caught. That's what they're in jail or charged for. No one is charged with Haleigh disappearing yet, and they chose to commit crimes instead of getting out and working two or three jobs if they had to. All the crimes were done after Haleigh went missing when the heat was on them all, but they didn't care enough about anyone to lay low and stop. Tommy still doesn't seem afraid for his children and this "man" or afraid of anything related to drugs affecting his family. That's odd IMO.

I see one of two things happening here.
Either she is "talking" or she is dreaming. No way is she gonna get out of this without serving time unless she is willing to tell the whole truth. She says "that" man, and then she says "they." Could she possibly mean Ronald and his Mother/Grandmother? And if she really means it when she says she wishes she had never met Ronald, is she being serious, or is she just playing to the public? I hope she's talking her head off, but there is always the chance she is still in denial. Maybe the last poly, and the fact that Tommy is about to take one, is finally showing her that the jig is up!

The constant changing of the personal pronouns has bothered me since the beginning. Some say it just geographical..that some people use the word "they" or "we" when they mean him or I. I never heard of that but I have heard people change personal pronouns when they are lying.

Misty plays the perpetual victim. She throws in her age often. She didn't throw around her age when it came to marriage to the "Great One". She was all grown up and emancipated. When it comes to Haleigh questions, she becomes a "Just Seventeen, you know" or "I'm barely eighteen kind of girl. One thing is for sure, she is a player and she met her waterloo when she hooked up with rc.

The more I hear her, the more I worry about that kid in prison.

I hope we get to see more of Hank Sr. He backs down so much with his kids...d#$m He almost gets there and retreats..

I'm going to hang in there and hope LP can keep it goingl. He may break this case wide open. Another consideration is Cobra. He has to have gobs of tapes, videos and edits that we have not been privy too.

I hope we get to see more of Hank Sr. He backs down so much with his kids...d#$m He almost gets there and retreats..

I'm going to hang in there and hope LP can keep it goingl. He may break this case wide open. Another consideration is Cobra. He has to have gobs of tapes, videos and edits that we have not been privy too.

This is out of Cobra's hands for the next year while he is on probation... so I don't think we will hear anything directly from him anytime soon.

That video is edited at about the 1:34 or so mark. Misty is sitting farther back listening to her dad telling her "I tried to tell you" or something like that, and then round the 1:38 mark she's up close and crying. The lighting was brighter too. Just something I noticed. Now I don't know how soon after Hank was supposedly yelling at Misty that this crying took place.

Is there a longer video of they "ruined our lives"? Thanks

So she says she wishes she had never met Ronald Cummings? IMHO...Only intelligent statement I have ever heard her make..JMO

Agreed Em, it's the smartest thing Misty could claim. However, in a conversation with her mother she confesses: "I still love him mom."
It's interesting that Misty shows a different personality when she is speaking with her parents. Tears seem to come easier when she speaks with her father. And she tells him Ronald wasn't a good choice for her. She also seems to open up about Haleigh's fate more with her father.
With her mother, it's as if she's chatting with a teenage friend. Mom calls her sis and agrees with everything Misty whines about. Misty readily complains about everything from the food to the loneliness in jail when she talks with mom.
I believe Misty has a different personality and face for everyone she meets or comes in contact with. I suppose I'd call it her way of surviving and getting what she wants.
jmo

I see one of two things happening here.
Either she is "talking" or she is dreaming. No way is she gonna get out of this without serving time unless she is willing to tell the whole truth. She says "that" man, and then she says "they." Could she possibly mean Ronald and his Mother/Grandmother? And if she really means it when she says she wishes she had never met Ronald, is she being serious, or is she just playing to the public? I hope she's talking her head off, but there is always the chance she is still in denial. Maybe the last poly, and the fact that Tommy is about to take one, is finally showing her that the jig is up!

Wise observations, Maryann. Can I add that I do believe the confinment of a jail cell is finally getting to at least Misty and Tommy. I think the longer they stay locked up, the looser their lips will become. And, the latest "secretly recorded" videos are showing jail is wearing on them.
jmo

Second big water search when Tommy is in custody...related?

Makes me think tommy may be the one talking. If they are looking for Haleigh, the area seems terribly close to PDM.

It does seem very odd that once again while Tommy is locked up, LE search another river. Maybe Tommy is talking....Maybe he's only acting like he knows nothing about Haleigh on those jailhouse tapes.

I think we might need to hear these tapes in full before we try to guess what Hank SR might be talking to his daughter about, or what Misty is crying about. The tapes are definitely edited and snipped and cut. Misty sounds angry at investigators again for putting her into the situation she is in and STILL thinks they should keep looking for whoever is responsible for Haleigh going missing. Misty, try the truth, it just might put all this to an end.

Agreed Em, it's the smartest thing Misty could claim. However, in a conversation with her mother she confesses: "I still love him mom."
It's interesting that Misty shows a different personality when she is speaking with her parents. Tears seem to come easier when she speaks with her father. And she tells him Ronald wasn't a good choice for her. She also seems to open up about Haleigh's fate more with her father.
With her mother, it's as if she's chatting with a teenage friend. Mom calls her sis and agrees with everything Misty whines about. Misty readily complains about everything from the food to the loneliness in jail when she talks with mom.
I believe Misty has a different personality and face for everyone she meets or comes in contact with. I suppose I'd call it her way of surviving and getting what she wants.
jmo

She gets sympathy from her mother, who is also an enabler. It's just a little peek into how she must have been raised. I think if there was ever any discipline in that family, it probably came from Hank, Sr.

I also see that she has more respect for her father. Her mother has given her no guidance, other than how to get the salt off of pretzels to use on other food while behind bars.

That video is edited at about the 1:34 or so mark. Misty is sitting farther back listening to her dad telling her "I tried to tell you" or something like that, and then round the 1:38 mark she's up close and crying. The lighting was brighter too. Just something I noticed. Now I don't know how soon after Hank was supposedly yelling at Misty that this crying took place.

Is there a longer video of they "ruined our lives"? Thanks

Been waiting and looking, haven't found one yet. I am wondering if LE did the editing or the news room. Wish I lived in Florida so I could go and pick up my own copy of these DVD's for 9 bucks a piece, or however much they are( I think it was something like that).

Misty plays the perpetual victim. She throws in her age often. She didn't throw around her age when it came to marriage to the "Great One". She was all grown up and emancipated. When it comes to Haleigh questions, she becomes a "Just Seventeen, you know" or "I'm barely eighteen kind of girl. One thing is for sure, she is a player and she met her waterloo when she hooked up with rc.

The more I hear her, the more I worry about that kid in prison.

Whisp, you owe me a keyboard after that comment. The Great One! OMG, how about the "brain trust?"

These could also be snips from other videos, spliced together. I would think if the tapes are edited, it's LE doing it... not the media. Might be some things said that have nothing to do with anything... or everything to do with it.

The reporter printed this quote of Tommy's but he left off part of it.

"I really think it's all drug-related, otherwise (Cummings ex-husband and Haleigh's father) Ronald (Cummings) wouldn't have said that (expletive) if it wasn't true," Why would he make it up?

What was it Ronald said? What am I forgetting here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back