2010.04.01 - Misty Cummings, Hank Sr., SYKES' Jailhouse Conversations Released

Now the story is "some man" did it. What happened to the letters where she blames her cousin who was mad because he couldn't steal the great gun Ron had? :chicken:

I hear it as "I hate this, man." Mebbe that's just me, tho.

The reporter printed this quote of Tommy's but he left off part of it.

"I really think it's all drug-related, otherwise (Cummings ex-husband and Haleigh's father) Ronald (Cummings) wouldn't have said that (expletive) if it wasn't true," Why would he make it up?

What was it Ronald said? What am I forgetting here.

The Mexicans. That's what I think he was referring to. Tommy is somewhat gullible, I think. I don't believe the Mexican story for one minute!

Now the story is "some man" did it. What happened to the letters where she blames her cousin who was mad because he couldn't steal the great gun Ron had? :chicken:

That's the reason I think she may have talked. That man, and they, meaning TN and AS. She can not come out and say it, because she knows she is being recorded. Maybe her attorney has told her to keep her mouth shut to everyone, even her family. But to me she is finally beginning to make sense!

I hear it as "I hate this, man." Mebbe that's just me, tho.

I think you are hearing it right........it is like she is saying,,

Man, I hate this, or I hate this man oh man.

I think you are hearing it right........it is like she is saying,,

Man, I hate this, or I hate this man oh man.

Yes I agree, if you listen to the video it is clear she is saying Man, as in man oh man. "Not the man." The media seems to snip and clip these remarks to add to the drama that they have projected onto this case since Day 1. JMO

Misty plays the perpetual victim. She throws in her age often. She didn't throw around her age when it came to marriage to the "Great One". She was all grown up and emancipated. When it comes to Haleigh questions, she becomes a "Just Seventeen, you know" or "I'm barely eighteen kind of girl. One thing is for sure, she is a player and she met her waterloo when she hooked up with rc.

The more I hear her, the more I worry about that kid in prison.

My Mother would tell me,you made your bed now lay in it. My grandmother would say when you put yourself in a woman's place, you become a woman. So grow up.

I hope we get to see more of Hank Sr. He backs down so much with his kids...d#$m He almost gets there and retreats..

I'm going to hang in there and hope LP can keep it goingl. He may break this case wide open. Another consideration is Cobra. He has to have gobs of tapes, videos and edits that we have not been privy too.

I know that Cobra can't be personally involved in this case for a year, but can't he pass on whatever he knows to someone else to follow-up?

If they haven't done so already, couldn't LP get in touch with Cobra to exchange "points of view" or would that be considered a breach of probation?

The video is on that page too on the newscast. If you notice when Hank gets angry Misty then turns on the tears and blames some man for ruining their lives. This is how she has manipulated everyone in her life IMO.

OK, I just listened to Misty say this about ruining her life. I believe she is saying "I hate this, man", as in "man, I hate this". Not- "I hate this man", as in I hate a particular male person...

I know that Cobra can't be personally involved in this case for a year, but can't he pass on whatever he knows to someone else to follow-up?

If they haven't done so already, couldn't LP get in touch with Cobra to exchange "points of view" or would that be considered a breach of probation?

Cobra has stated numerous times that anything he got, he sent to LE.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154169&catid=3

At one point in the jailhouse conversations, Hank and Misty talk of those charges. But his tone changes when the conversation turned to Haleigh.

Hank: I tried to tell you. I know I tried to tell you. But no, you had to do your own thing just like you always had. Well, it's too late to cry over spilled milk anyway, so just forget about it. We all gotta do what we gotta do. I don't understand why it's happening, but it's happening. Don't cry.
Misty: I hate this man! They're trying to ruin our whole lives.
Hank: Yea, whoever did this thing to Haleigh is the one that ruined our lives. They need to ruin the person's life that did this, not ours!

That conversation can be taken two ways. But didn't I hear Misty say (somewhere, not sure where I heard it) that she wished she had never met Roanald Cummings? Did I dream that up?

But unfortunately, LE doesn’t share with us. I want to know what he knows that hasn’t alrready been reported.

On the other hand, it could be that he has already told everything he knows....

So she says she wishes she had never met Ronald Cummings? IMHO...Only intelligent statement I have ever heard her make..JMO

Em, she can't blame this all on RC. She is the one that had the booze, sex, drugs weekends, she is the one that went trafficking drugs with that group. In other words, she is responsible for herself! She could have said no to all of this.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154169&catid=3

At one point in the jailhouse conversations, Hank and Misty talk of those charges. But his tone changes when the conversation turned to Haleigh.

Hank: I tried to tell you. I know I tried to tell you. But no, you had to do your own thing just like you always had. Well, it's too late to cry over spilled milk anyway, so just forget about it. We all gotta do what we gotta do. I don't understand why it's happening, but it's happening. Don't cry.
Misty: I hate this man! They're trying to ruin our whole lives.
Hank: Yea, whoever did this thing to Haleigh is the one that ruined our lives. They need to ruin the person's life that did this, not ours!

Re: the bolded part. Misty could just be using that 'man' the same way most teens and young people do, not meaning any man in particular, like "Man, I love this movie." Or, "this movie sucks, man..." Kind of like calling everybody "dude." KWIM? She has used it when talking to her mom, too.
As for Hank's quote... maybe he was telling her he tried to warn her not to get mixed up with drugs, but she wouldn't listen. And they could have a twisted notion that the only reason she got arrested was to get information about Haleigh.
That's my impression, anyway. It's hard to figure what these people mean, sometimes.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/23029740/index.html

I knew I didn't dream this up. The reporter says "Misty says she wished she had never met Ronald" at the very end of his report. That's the reason I think she could be referring to Ronald, as "that man," and TN and AS as "they." Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I always see the cup as half full.

Re: the bolded part. Misty could just be using that 'man' the same way most teens and young people do, not meaning any man in particular, like "Man, I love this movie." Or, "this movie sucks, man..." Kind of like calling everybody "dude." KWIM? She has used it when talking to her mom, too.
As for Hank's quote... maybe he was telling her he tried to warn her not to get mixed up with drugs, but she wouldn't listen. And they could have a twisted notion that the only reason she got arrested was to get information about Haleigh.
That's my impression, anyway. It's hard to figure what these people mean, sometimes.

I see what you are saying. The news station transcribed the tape, and they did not use a comma between "I hate this" and "man." Maybe it was just an error on their part. But, when I put this together with "I wish I had never met Ronald, I get a whole new meaning. Maybe it means nothing.

She gets sympathy from her mother, who is also an enabler. It's just a little peek into how she must have been raised. I think if there was ever any discipline in that family, it probably came from Hank, Sr.

I also see that she has more respect for her father. Her mother has given her no guidance, other than how to get the salt off of pretzels to use on other food while behind bars.

BBM
OMG you are so funny!!!! Well, at least Lisa is guiding her in her new "home"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500