2010.04.14 JVM discussing HaLeigh's case

Status
Not open for further replies.
THs all saying highly unusual that prisoner taken to scene.

JVM asking why if MC wasn't there to dump body w/ ToC & JO, is there another version of story?

Playing jail vid clips of MC & LC -- "do they think I'm gonna break?" "this has nothing to do with it"

They can just kiss my azz, now put that on TV.
(my favorite part)

RC told TM that Joe liked to fish at that spot (searched) ?

Did I get that correct?

JVM talking about Tim's statement last nite (re: RC saying JO liked to fish @ the river)...JVM saying if this is fishing expedition based on fantasy, "they are gonna be mad".

Now it sounds like she's moving onto another story.

He's not B S'ing, she has had another poly!
Okay thanks, I was listening and did not actually see him so the way he said it I thought he was just being a smarty pants. LOL
Never know anymore with this crazy case.

RC told TM that Joe liked to fish at that spot (searched) ?

Did I get that correct?
Yep! I heard that yesterday. But JO didn't live there - so how did RC know that JO liked to fish there? Me kinda thinks it wasn't JO's favorite fishing spot but RC's favorite fishing spot.

I thought he was just BS ing when he said that

I thought I heard him say that if MC was given another poly she would fail it...but was typing what was said before that so could have heard wrong.

I'm thinking that the only reason that Misty is at the boat ramp is if she was there when Haleigh was dumped. This changes the story, big time. Maybe since we have read that Tommy was also brought to the boat ramp that the two of them disposed of Haleigh. Or three? Has anything been said today about Timmy? I'm thinking that the van was used. You know, the one that was parked at Timmy's house? Joe maybe talking to clear his name and telling all since he has figured out that he was thrown under the bus. Man, just when you think there can't be any more versions of this story........:banghead:

why would misty be at the docks today, if she was not there when something was disposed of? Because it would be hearsay if for instance, someone just told her they threw something off the dock!

IF ToC and MC disposed - where was Jr.? Did JO possibly stay at the MH with Jr while MC and ToC took care of things? Or - did JO and ToC take caer of it to leave MC with Jr.?

JVM made one of the better points I have heard yet. Misty's story was that Tommy left and Joe took Haleigh, right? What exactly is she supposed to be able to tell LE by being at the scene of the search if she wasn't there?

Thanks Texas Mist for your posting,

JVM asking if RC has any involvement...playing clips of TN from Today Show.

Saying JO says he has nothing to do w/ HaLeigh's disappearance.

AH saying it sounds like they're looking for a body not evidence....is it possible ToC there & we just didn't know about it...AH saying they searched all nite long using radar.

ETA: commercial break right now

BBM

Art didn't say that, it was the other bald guy Mike Brooks (former FBI). I just replayed it on my DVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24