2010.04.14 JVM discussing HaLeigh's case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, sunsetbeach!! I thought I saw/heard AH on Prime News tonite too -- then realized it was Mike B. LOL

Guess I need glasses. :blushing:

no your right, AH was there too ... one in each corner of the box.

Funny, how JVM keeps saying Tommy was there on Sunday and Monday, but we can't see where he was ever -not-in custody. Am I right? Would it still show up after the fact? I'm back to being disappointed in this whole investigation! I'm beginning to think these investigators have a "thing" for Misty, and I wonder if this will ever come to closure. I know that comment will get me a lot of boos!

Funny, how JVM keeps saying Tommy was there on Sunday and Monday, but we can't see where he was ever -not-in custody. Am I right? Would it still show up after the fact? I'm back to being disappointed in this whole investigation! I'm beginning to think these investigators have a "thing" for Misty, and I wonder if this will ever come to closure. I know that comment will get me a lot of boos!

Wonder if it ever showed Misty not in custody? Do they have to log them in and out? I would say yes, they must, and how soon would that be shown on the log?

Wonder if it ever showed Misty not in custody? Do they have to log them in and out? I would say yes, they must, and how soon would that be shown on the log?
I am thinking they could get around that, especially in a high profile case like this where they know people (on the outside) are monitoring.

We sit here on computers, we hear rehashed lies over and over and over. These LE folks are right in the middle and hearing more lies from these drugged out folks than we can even begin to imagine. They see the pain of Haleigh's family first hand, they know so much more than we do, they also have way more frustration and heartache over little Heleigh than we do. I for one will applaud them for tirelessly pursuing this since 10 February 2009. Wading in mud chasing their tales based on lies fed to them by dishonest people. I'm thinking I may have strangled someone long ago were it me...

I've never started a thread before or I would start one for Nancy Grace. She just said that Misty had pointed out a spot at the boat ramp. Help someone.

Her booking log at St. Johns showed her as not in the jail yesterday when she was brought over to the PC Sheriff's office.

We sit here on computers, we hear rehashed lies over and over and over. These LE folks are right in the middle and hearing more lies from these drugged out folks than we can even begin to imagine. They see the pain of Haleigh's family first hand, they know so much more than we do, they also have way more frustration and heartache over little Heleigh than we do. I for one will applaud them for tirelessly pursuing this since 10 February 2009. Wading in mud chasing their tales based on lies fed to them by dishonest people. I'm thinking I may have strangled someone long ago were it me...

Yep, I totally agree with you raisincharlie. If I was LE and had one of the jailed birds on that dock, they would be in the water by now. These LE have the patience of Job.

Yes, it did. Yesterday. And an LE spokesperson was asked where Misty was yesterday and he said he didn't know her location at that time. I heard on JVM that Tommy was taken down to St John's on Sunday and Monday, but on NG, she said Tommy had not been taken down to the river. Who knows who got it right.

I am going off memory now, and like everyone else probably on sensory overload, but in one of the news releases today, it was reported that JO used to live in that area. And early on after Haleigh disappeared, RC stated that JO told him that he like to throw small animals in to watch gators get them. That makes me ill. And wasn't it reported once that RC told someone that if he ever had to dispose of a body it would be ? Wonder where ? is.

Weleka (sp??) - which is the location of the search. :eek:

jmo

edit: WALEKA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads